Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread 09:14 - Aug 8 with 31216 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 with 3191 viewsLaudrupFan

JDG can't shoot a football

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 with 3162 viewsexiledclaseboy

Job done. Boring as hell, but job done.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 with 3162 viewsLaudrupFan

I want a refund

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 with 3156 viewsLilleFlue

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:35 - Aug 8 by LaudrupFan

JDG can't shoot a football

today
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 with 3143 viewsairedale

Roll on midday tomorrow.

Are we seeded into the next round in the COC?
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 20:37]
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 with 3137 viewsJWK

Onto the next round.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 with 3124 viewsDarran

Seriously how the f*ck can people walk around with no teeth?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:37 - Aug 8 with 3113 viewsunion_jack

Effective as a team, did what they had to do but some disappointing individual performances - Routledge and De Guzman spring to mind.

No shots on goal (?) and had to wait 64 mins for the first corner. Not one for the spectators.

Still, onwards we march.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Aug 8 with 3080 viewsHerohead

Kinda hard to create a game when only one team is attacking:-)
Well job done, we didnt conceed, 4-0 all in all im happy.
Some nice plays, and a pen wasnt given.
But game was over before it began , Ml tried some new things and he's gonna have a mare setting
The first XI every game.
Solid performance all around

Chico MOM in my book.

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Aug 8 with 3066 viewsLaudrup

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 by Darran

By using their legs instead

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Aug 8 with 3012 viewsnyc_swans

Canas looks really good.

MOM for me, tbh.
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 8 with 2981 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Aug 8 by Herohead

Kinda hard to create a game when only one team is attacking:-)
Well job done, we didnt conceed, 4-0 all in all im happy.
Some nice plays, and a pen wasnt given.
But game was over before it began , Ml tried some new things and he's gonna have a mare setting
The first XI every game.
Solid performance all around

Chico MOM in my book.

Actually I think this game made it easier. The starting formation against Manu must be closer to the starting formation of the first game. None of the new players for this match made an argument to start against Manu.

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 2960 viewsStanners

Great work by our boys

Wasn't the best tonight but the damage was done in the first leg

There were a few people who doubted wether we could beat Malmo over 2 legs because they beat HIbs 9-0 on agg so I feel we proved a few people wrong tonight

Well Done Swans
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 8 with 2959 viewsmonmouth

Maybe weird, but I found that incredibly encouraging. On another day the millimetric missed passes will come off and as an away side we will strangle much better teams than Malmo playing like that......and of course 7 other players to come back into contention. Chico is unreal.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Aug 8 with 2948 viewsWatchman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 8 by LaudrupFan

Actually I think this game made it easier. The starting formation against Manu must be closer to the starting formation of the first game. None of the new players for this match made an argument to start against Manu.

erm Chico!!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Aug 8 with 2927 viewsswanny

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:36 - Aug 8 by Darran

I know ....what an apalling advertisement for dental care in Wales.... (I had to look away)

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:45 - Aug 8 with 2906 viewsWatchman

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:42 - Aug 8 by Stanners

Great work by our boys

Wasn't the best tonight but the damage was done in the first leg

There were a few people who doubted wether we could beat Malmo over 2 legs because they beat HIbs 9-0 on agg so I feel we proved a few people wrong tonight

Well Done Swans

Good Professional work out and nice to see us not being frightened to let the foot in about time!

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:47 - Aug 8 with 2873 viewsJonnyTheJack

Lacked that final ball and better decision making in the final third. Job was done though. Impressed with Canas. Chico was class again.

What time is the draw tomorrow? Around 12-1 pm like last time?
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Aug 8 with 2868 viewsHerohead

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:41 - Aug 8 by LaudrupFan

No not in this match i agree, i was talkin in generel about the season
I see som quality in the team.
But hasn't ML rotated almost all the players now so they all have had a game that wasn't a friendly now?

Malmø played for honor and nothing else, dragging pace out of a game that never had any real importance.
No injuries im happy.

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Aug 8 with 2866 viewswr72

Does anyone have a list of our possible opponents in tomorrows draw ?
The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Aug 8 with 2839 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:43 - Aug 8 by Watchman

erm Chico!!

Yeah except Chico...

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:50 - Aug 8 with 2818 viewsDarran

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:44 - Aug 8 by swanny

I know ....what an apalling advertisement for dental care in Wales.... (I had to look away)

Innit.

#embarrassing

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Aug 8 with 2621 viewsLaudrup

"But hasn't ML rotated almost all the players now so they all have had a game that wasn't a friendly now? "

Except for Monk, Lamah and the injured Pablo.
With Pozuelo playing as "winger" in the last two games, Lamah is very far away from game time. Only 5th choice winger by the looks of it.

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Aug 8 with 2584 viewsLaudrup

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 20:48 - Aug 8 by wr72

Does anyone have a list of our possible opponents in tomorrows draw ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013%E2%80%9314_UEFA_Europa_League#Play-off_round

I hate signatures

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:15 - Aug 8 with 2573 viewsLaudrupFan

The Official Malmö FF V Swansea City Matchday Thread on 21:10 - Aug 8 by Laudrup

"But hasn't ML rotated almost all the players now so they all have had a game that wasn't a friendly now? "

Except for Monk, Lamah and the injured Pablo.
With Pozuelo playing as "winger" in the last two games, Lamah is very far away from game time. Only 5th choice winger by the looks of it.

True.

That Lamah didn't even get 5 min over 2 games against a team like Malmø after having qualified after the first game can only mean he is injured or total shit in Laudrup's mind. A new winger could be on the cards if he can get a bargin.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024