Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? 15:11 - Aug 8 with 17343 viewsBelfast

I am not surprised to near from a number of mates in Malmo that
Trundle and certain staff members were on the ale last night until the early ours.

Is this what you expect of those entrusted with the role of club ambassador or coaching staff ?

I told you this would happen didn't I ! .

Tin pot, thats what he will make is if he is allowed to carry on.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 15:11]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:49 - Aug 8 with 3962 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:19 - Aug 8 by LilleFlue

no no no member of staff can not go out and drink all night before an important game no matter what their role is . . it is a job , the fans can but not people who are employed by the club on tour the night before a very important game.

Why not???

What if they're job involved getting people there for yesterday and getting them home and they have nothing to do tomorrow in an official capacity??

Some people are far too precious... teetotal are we?

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:52 - Aug 8 with 3932 viewssidekick_jack

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:30 - Aug 8 by BLAZE

Seems some people have never had a drink on a work night eh

As long as they weren't playing staff and they weren't getting into trouble then they've done nothing wrong

I knew you'd be along with some sense mate
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:54 - Aug 8 with 3921 viewswr72

I think this thread is more of a 'I know that Trunds was out last night drinking with fans' than a 'Is it ok for him to be drinking with fans?', topic.

His mate would have text him the 'news',Belfridge, got excited and rather just say Trunds is out with fans drinking,which would have sounded rather boring,the OP decides to spice it up and question it's morality.

Non thread
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:03 - Aug 8 with 3891 viewsBaker

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:54 - Aug 8 by wr72

I think this thread is more of a 'I know that Trunds was out last night drinking with fans' than a 'Is it ok for him to be drinking with fans?', topic.

His mate would have text him the 'news',Belfridge, got excited and rather just say Trunds is out with fans drinking,which would have sounded rather boring,the OP decides to spice it up and question it's morality.

Non thread

Spot. On.

That's why I didn't post a "Laudrup was sat next to me in La Parillas last wednesday night with his mrs & two others, shovelling loads of wine down their necks before the Malmo game" type thread
[Post edited 8 Aug 2013 18:03]

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:14 - Aug 8 with 3870 viewsjackb

fair bit of overreaction here. As long as they weren't front line staff - physio, coaches, players! etc then what's the problem - no tales of drunken debauchery or misbehaviour - just adults doing responsibly what responsible adults can do - Pfft!
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:20 - Aug 8 with 3862 viewsjackess

Darren, can you please delete this thread ?

The pettiness and small mindism from OP is embarassing. Would hate non playing stuff to read this and be put off mixing with the fans, since they can't win .
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:47 - Aug 8 with 3822 viewsDarran

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:20 - Aug 8 by jackess

The pettiness and small mindism from OP is embarassing. Would hate non playing stuff to read this and be put off mixing with the fans, since they can't win .

Nah anything that makes the OP look like a bitter little c*nt stays.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 19:00 - Aug 8 with 3800 viewsJackHunt

blood my hell, they did feck all wrong. I know some that were out with him. Mixing with both sets of fans, no trouble at all.

Some people...

Wibble

Login to get fewer ads

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 19:04 - Aug 8 with 3794 viewsjackess

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:47 - Aug 8 by Darran

Nah anything that makes the OP look like a bitter little c*nt stays.

Oh Darran
Can anybody introuduce me to Belfast when he comes to Swansea then?
I'll like to give him a kiss.
From Glasgow.
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 20:56 - Aug 8 with 3751 viewswaynekerr55

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 18:20 - Aug 8 by jackess

I dont think any of us can judge what happened without evidence

FWIW I think a quiet drink and going to bed at a reasonable hour is fine, swinging from the lamppost in the early hours isn't. We are a premier league club.

But as I've aid, we can't judge what happened as we weren't there

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 3705 viewsdavidaeaton

Think ew needs to chill the fucck out son and stop stalking

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 20:53 - Aug 9 with 3589 viewsdgt73

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 16:14 - Aug 8 by Davillin

Watch the video on the official site and you'll see that Trundle was on that trip in his official capacity, even wearing a Swansea uniform.

Perhaps if he had gone there on his own as a "fan," it might be overlooked, but he was there fully in his official capacity.

And the O.P did not say that "he had a drink," but that he was drinking "until the early ours." Not the same. Not the image our staff and players should put on display.

ffs get a life trundle was in the drumbar pub in lilla torg he was well behaved and not drunk, also huw jenkins was having a drink in the square so was Laudrup's wife, and a number of other officials of the club, great to see them mixing with the fans.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:24 - Aug 9 with 3549 viewsDafyddHuw

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 17:43 - Aug 8 by W_Hunt

Spot on.

Who gives a flying f*ck?

I could quote some Strindberg but it would make me look like a complete tool, so I won't.

You're right. It would. So well done for not.
So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:36 - Aug 9 with 3530 viewsVetchitBack

I really don't know why so many Swans fans have such a problem with Trundle?

He always has time for fans. I remember him seeing my younger brother in town (who was wearing his Swans top with "Trundle 10" on the back) and actually going up to him and having a chat for around ten minutes which meant the world to my brother. He'd always be there for charity events/hospital visits. And that's not even going into what a pleasure he was to watch - the most exciting player I've ever seen (I didn't say best, haters).

Top bloke and proud to have him back.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:40 - Aug 9 with 3513 viewsDarran

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:36 - Aug 9 by VetchitBack

I really don't know why so many Swans fans have such a problem with Trundle?

He always has time for fans. I remember him seeing my younger brother in town (who was wearing his Swans top with "Trundle 10" on the back) and actually going up to him and having a chat for around ten minutes which meant the world to my brother. He'd always be there for charity events/hospital visits. And that's not even going into what a pleasure he was to watch - the most exciting player I've ever seen (I didn't say best, haters).

Top bloke and proud to have him back.

Well said.

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 07:10 - Aug 10 with 3370 viewsbermudajack

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 21:40 - Aug 9 by Darran

Well said.

What is the point of this thread?

I fail to see why it has any relevance on a football only board!!

Surely this should be on an 'idle gossip' board?

Friggin drama queens everywhere these days...

Poll: Priority for new manager?

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 14:26 - Aug 10 with 3268 viewsperchrockjack

Tell you why.
He s a scouser an d therefore detested for no other reason on here.
He s got a squeeky voice.
He shigged Liz MAc.
He was slow
He was fat.
THE FACT HE LOVES THE CLUB,AND FANS -amazingly- and has a personality to market our club to dickhead parents with chelsea etc supporting kids might be a clue.
The fact he s personable and liked by his fellow pros everywhere and has time for even the most mundane people is also why.
Frankly,I really don't know why he bothers with us

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 14:49 - Aug 10 with 3250 viewsDarran

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 14:26 - Aug 10 by perchrockjack

Tell you why.
He s a scouser an d therefore detested for no other reason on here.
He s got a squeeky voice.
He shigged Liz MAc.
He was slow
He was fat.
THE FACT HE LOVES THE CLUB,AND FANS -amazingly- and has a personality to market our club to dickhead parents with chelsea etc supporting kids might be a clue.
The fact he s personable and liked by his fellow pros everywhere and has time for even the most mundane people is also why.
Frankly,I really don't know why he bothers with us

Probably your bestest ever post Scouce,it's only taken about 10 years.

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 14:50 - Aug 10 with 3249 viewsexiledclaseboy

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 14:49 - Aug 10 by Darran

Probably your bestest ever post Scouce,it's only taken about 10 years.

I also agree with Perchie on this one. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Poll: Tory leader

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 15:20 - Aug 10 with 3237 viewsOldjack

[ quote] Oh Darran
Can anybody introuduce me to Belfast when he comes to Swansea then?
I'll like to give him a kiss.
From Glasgow. - See more at: http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/86083/page:3#sthash.fHGY

A Glasgow kiss would be more appropriate surely
[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 15:22]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

So should Trundle and Co be drinking to all ours in Malmo ? on 19:28 - Aug 10 with 3175 viewsLaudrup

Tweet from Klaus Egelund, football reporter at one of Denmark's two big tabloids Ekstra Bladet
[Post edited 10 Aug 2013 19:30]

I hate signatures

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024