Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? 19:36 - Aug 12 with 10601 viewsDanielswan

This is something I probably will never understand, my nationality comes before my rivalry to any danish club, hence I would support FC Copenhagen in Europe any day due to them being danes against anyone else but Swansea. (All rules have their exceptions :) )

So if Cardiff were miraculously to f.ex. win the Carling Cup would you support them the next year in Europe, or would your rivalry be of a greater issue?

Just curious.

PS: Having grown kind of funned of the welsh in the past year thanks to you wonderfull Jacks, I actually think I would be supporting Cardiff in Europe.

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:37 - Aug 13 with 1591 viewsNeath_Jack

I see waynekerr or whatever his username is on here hasn't posted in this thread. Ive never seen a bigger hoop licker to them vermin c*nts than that chap. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he would support them in Europe actually, never mind ankles, this one should be named toenails, because thats all you can see of him hanging out of their ringpieces. Now go post a link to this forum over there you snake.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:42 - Aug 13 with 1580 viewsScoobyDoo

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:37 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

I see waynekerr or whatever his username is on here hasn't posted in this thread. Ive never seen a bigger hoop licker to them vermin c*nts than that chap. It wouldnt surprise me at all if he would support them in Europe actually, never mind ankles, this one should be named toenails, because thats all you can see of him hanging out of their ringpieces. Now go post a link to this forum over there you snake.

Notice you don't post over there no more Neath? You used to be a regular, what happened? Somebody upset you?
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:47 - Aug 13 with 1573 viewsNeath_Jack

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:42 - Aug 13 by ScoobyDoo

Notice you don't post over there no more Neath? You used to be a regular, what happened? Somebody upset you?

Wrong you scruffy vermin tw@t. I've never posted there in my life, i "pinched" this username of someone. I wouldn't lower myself to associate with that lot.

Hope that helps.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:48 - Aug 13 with 1570 viewsdavidaeaton

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:37 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Actually I started a thread about Cardiff "crunch of bunts" and waynekerr was telling a fan in their forum top of the splotts I was ripping in to him! I'm not going to join their forum just to have a pop back but I see what you're saying

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:54 - Aug 13 with 1552 viewsScoobyDoo

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:47 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

Wrong you scruffy vermin tw@t. I've never posted there in my life, i "pinched" this username of someone. I wouldn't lower myself to associate with that lot.

Hope that helps.

Yeah it has helped, i had a little bit of respect for the original NeathJack, not a lot but a little.

You can't think of a name for yourself so i understand now that you a just, 'thick'.
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:10 - Aug 13 with 1535 viewsdavidaeaton

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:48 - Aug 13 by davidaeaton

Actually I started a thread about Cardiff "crunch of bunts" and waynekerr was telling a fan in their forum top of the splotts I was ripping in to him! I'm not going to join their forum just to have a pop back but I see what you're saying

But to put a point on it apart from he did piss me off (waynekerr) by doing that he does stick up for the jacks in their jack related posts, no one asked him I know, and he in fairness has very good points, he's like scooby a bit I guess a bit of a tit but not a bad lad even though he supports them up the road

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:12 - Aug 13 with 1531 viewsOldjack

this has to be the dullest question ever

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:13 - Aug 13 with 1527 viewsorion3016

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 19:42 - Aug 13 by ScoobyDoo

Surely nobody is thick enough to be a regular on another teams board unless they are sad cu nt like you

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:15 - Aug 13 with 1526 viewsdavidaeaton

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:12 - Aug 13 by Oldjack

this has to be the dullest question ever

Next to "do you think its good for welsh football" or "do you think its good to have 2 welsh teams in the Prem"? Full as duck mun

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:49 - Aug 13 with 1503 viewsgykes

Never ever would I support the scum. Fcuk em hope they rot!

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 22:31 - Aug 13 with 1483 viewsEdmundo

You cannot be serious

Please read back posts relating to them from the archives and watch every bit of u tube coverage of our games, then try again

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? (n/t) on 17:39 - Aug 14 with 1401 viewsDafyddHuw

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? (n/t) on 20:57 - Aug 12 by Lirekassen

[Post edited 13 Aug 2013 10:38]

Good post
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 17:47 - Aug 14 with 1392 viewsDafyddHuw

It's "any" more
[Post edited 14 Aug 2013 17:50]
If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 18:03 - Aug 14 with 1384 viewsyescomeon

Wasn't there quite a good book written about the evolution of the Swansea Cardiff rivalry. Maybe our friend Daniel could give that a read.

Upthecity!

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 20:27 - Aug 14 with 1358 viewsDanielswan

If Cardiff were to play in Europe, would you support them? on 18:03 - Aug 14 by yescomeon

Wasn't there quite a good book written about the evolution of the Swansea Cardiff rivalry. Maybe our friend Daniel could give that a read.

I dont read books, I prefer to be illiterate. How else could start threads like this one?

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024