Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread 00:48 - Aug 17 with 33368 viewsDarran

Get your predictions in troops.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/summary/matc

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:15 - Aug 17 with 4495 viewssomersetsimon

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:08 - Aug 17 by wr72

Bony on the bench ffs Stupid feckin internationals.

Do you realy think it could be tiredness or is it just tactical?
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:18 - Aug 17 with 4470 viewssomersetsimon

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 13:47 - Aug 17 by Laudrup

Very high quality stream (with Danish commenators) http://veetle.com/v/508a6a5a238b9

Besides Swansea - ManU they also show Liverpool - Stoke and Arsenal - Aston Villa today.

Usually they stream all PL games televised by the Danish channel 6'eren.
All 6'eren televised games are marked with these logos here:
http://www.6-eren.dk/node/14478

A reminder that the match is live and free on Pick TV (channel 11) in the UK
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:23 - Aug 17 with 4439 viewshooplehead

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:15 - Aug 17 by somersetsimon

would be an odd tactical choice in my opinion, especially as it seems to have forced both britton and canas into the team

i'm intrigued to see how they get on together

cardiff's two defensive midfielders got in each other's way for half the game
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 17:24]
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:28 - Aug 17 with 4404 viewsbony13

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:23 - Aug 17 by hooplehead

would be an odd tactical choice in my opinion, especially as it seems to have forced both britton and canas into the team

i'm intrigued to see how they get on together

cardiff's two defensive midfielders got in each other's way for half the game
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 17:24]

Would have liked to see shelvey in the role he's played in pre-season and pozuelo as the most attaching mid. Have plenty of faith in Laudrup though
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:28 - Aug 17 with 4400 viewsLaudrup

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:15 - Aug 17 by somersetsimon

A bit of both I think.
Brian Laudrup who's commentating the game for Danish TV3+ just said ML didn't want to use him a whole game due to tiredness after a late international game.
Brian also watched the training yesterday and said Bony looked tired.
They played Mexico in the US, so he might be a bit jet lagged.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 17:58]

I hate signatures

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:33 - Aug 17 with 4352 viewsLaudrup

Didn't take long for Canas to pick up his first yellow card.

I hate signatures

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:37 - Aug 17 with 4312 viewsUglySwan

PL might be the toughest league in the world but its also the league with REFs that wouldnt even be allowed in a 2 league local match in DK ....

IF canas gets yellow that shit overrated d'ck Danny should have gotten RED !!! ....
¨

What happens when old lady teapot laughs too hard? She teas her pants.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:43 - Aug 17 with 4254 viewsbony13

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:33 - Aug 17 by Laudrup

Didn't take long for Canas to pick up his first yellow card.

Love how physical we're looking today, can't see too many teams bullying us this season
Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:49 - Aug 17 with 4200 viewssteve37

Newbie here, good luck for the season and you should beat these.
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:52 - Aug 17 with 4164 viewsPinky

Steely performance so far. I'm enjoying the aggression put into each tackle by Shelvey et al.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 17:56]
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 17:57 - Aug 17 with 4123 viewsgibs0n

We are playing very Well!
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:05 - Aug 17 with 4052 viewsLaudrup

Awful defending, never leave RvP all alone right in front of goal.
The defenders are just watching the ball instead of the players around and doesn't notice the players running into holes behind them.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 18:15]

I hate signatures

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 4022 viewsgibs0n

Fuuuuuck
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:06 - Aug 17 with 4007 viewshooplehead

oh bollux
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:07 - Aug 17 with 3968 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

FFS! We were the better team for half an hour then all of a sudden we are two down!

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:20 - Aug 17 with 3403 viewsJonnyTheJack

That's why they're the champions. Awful defending for the 2 goals. We've been very good apart from that. Get Bony on.
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:21 - Aug 17 with 3379 viewsmikl0s

Defense not looking on point today :(

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:21 - Aug 17 with 3372 viewsLiam12345

this couldnt have gone worse.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:22 - Aug 17 with 3368 viewsPlasticman

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:07 - Aug 17 by AtleticoAbertawe

FFS! We were the better team for half an hour then all of a sudden we are two down!

Gotta agree.

I feel we were the better team on the pitch, yet ManU being ManU get 2 goals from out of no-where

Ah well... Hoping for a 3-2 comeback then, as I don't feel we are outmatched by ManU but dealing very well with them overall (aside the goals, ofc).

Plastic since 2012

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:26 - Aug 17 with 3279 viewsSwanfan1

The first goal would have been offside if Rangel was on the same line as the 3 other defenders

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:28 - Aug 17 with 3249 viewsPozuelosSideys

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:21 - Aug 17 by Liam12345

this couldnt have gone worse.

bore off

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:29 - Aug 17 with 3242 viewsSwanfan1

is Manchester United the pressure is off,
if we lose this match, there wont be any panic, we have to move on quickly.

Besides is not like we lost to West Ham :D
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 18:30]

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:56 - Aug 17 with 3009 viewsDull1Thomas

Reality check I think.

But I hope Tremmel starts getting PL game time.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:00 - Aug 17 with 2964 viewsDull1Thomas

RVP
practising pre-season against Vorm

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:02 - Aug 17 with 2940 viewsDarran

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 18:56 - Aug 17 by Dull1Thomas

Reality check I think.

But I hope Tremmel starts getting PL game time.

Yeah it'll be all Vorms fault.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024