Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread 00:48 - Aug 17 with 33850 viewsDarran

Get your predictions in troops.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/prediction-league/summary/matc

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:39 - Aug 17 with 3168 viewsSwanfan1

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:36 - Aug 17 by W_Hunt

Leon/Canas - either/or, unless we're trying to close a game out.
Neither full back can cross a meaningful f*cking ball. Woeful today.
Don't shoot from 30 yards - KEEP THE F*CKING BALL.

All the crosses have been poor, we need to hire set pieces expert
and the cÛnts that didnt appreciate De Guzman, He would have done better job at set pieces im 100% sure

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:39 - Aug 17 with 3169 viewsunion_jack

My God, this show is all about Man U. Maybe not such a bad thing given the result but there were two teams out there.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:49 - Aug 17 with 3064 viewsgibs0n

I don't think we played that bad. 1-4 is of course a bad result, but we can also take some positive things with us. We lost to Man United. Rooney and Persie are probably worth more than our entire team.

If we play like this, then we will get the points we need!

....and to all those who are making quick conclusions now.... no, I won't say anything. Sleep tight!
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:54 - Aug 17 with 3019 viewsJonnyTheJack

At least we've got a good chance of bouncing back with a win on Thursday.
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 with 2885 viewsHK_Swans

Few thoughts:

- Canas doesnt look comfortable in the position he played today.
His position in Betis is the one in front of back four but against MU his stayed a bit forward because of Britton.
I think hes good enough to play some simple short passes but he looked hesitate or not really full of confidence to pass the ball in the final third and at the same time Shelvey offered a few hold up or stop play but lack of imagination , we found it difficult to play and build up in the final third as a result we went more directly than usual , didnt work against Vidic and Rio .
Things only became better once Pablo was introduced. I think its better to start only one of Canas or Britton ( although mainly because of the absence of De Guzman , i actually expected Ki to start in that position).

- Still not sure about the purchase of Shelvey . What he can do , Michu done it better. They are too similar in style IMO.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 20:21]
The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 20:15 - Aug 17 with 2829 viewsaspas45

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:54 - Aug 17 by JonnyTheJack

At least we've got a good chance of bouncing back with a win on Thursday.

Another hard game against Tottenham. No sign of laudrup or any other player for an interview.

Just not our day today I think hard lines, defence needs to shore up.......

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 20:16 - Aug 17 with 2828 viewsSwanfan1

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 by HK_Swans

Few thoughts:

His position in Betis is the one in front of back four but against MU his stayed a bit forward because of Britton.
I think hes good enough to play some simple short passes but he looked hesitate or not really full of confidence to pass the ball in the final third and at the same time Shelvey offered a few hold up or stop play but lack of imagination , we found it difficult to play and build up in the final third as a result we went more directly than usual , didnt work against Vidic and Rio .
Things only became better once Pablo was introduced. I think its better to start only one of Canas or Britton ( although mainly because of the absence of De Guzman , i actually expected Ki to start in that position).

- Still not sure about the purchase of Shelvey . What he can do , Michu done it better. They are too similar in style IMO.

I hope this was one off, mainly because Bony had that international game

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:36 - Aug 17 with 2527 viewsmax936

Fuking gutted at losing to them c;;ts and those who clapped Persie off can fuk right off, we were fuking crap defencisively today, the one positive was Bony when he came on. thought he was excellent and scored a cracker, Canas was also excellent, hope he doesn't take Leon's place though as Leon is better in front of our back four for the most part.
Disappointed today though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 17 with 2523 viewsDarran

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:36 - Aug 17 by max936

Fuking gutted at losing to them c;;ts and those who clapped Persie off can fuk right off, we were fuking crap defencisively today, the one positive was Bony when he came on. thought he was excellent and scored a cracker, Canas was also excellent, hope he doesn't take Leon's place though as Leon is better in front of our back four for the most part.
Disappointed today though.

I don't really agree with clapping RVP off but sometimes you just gotta appreciate something special.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:46 - Aug 17 with 2511 viewsmax936

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:38 - Aug 17 by Darran

I don't really agree with clapping RVP off but sometimes you just gotta appreciate something special.

Nope. not for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:52 - Aug 17 with 2502 viewsborinifanclub

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 19:31 - Aug 17 by Plasticman

I honestly don't feel the scoreline reflects the game proper.

We lost, but I didn't feel we got outplayed or anything.

ManU were clinical with their chances, we weren't.
Some sharpness on the attacking front from the boys and it could have gone either way really.

I was at the match then watched the recording at home now watched MOTD.
RVP was the difference...we had more possession more shots more corners than manu
against lesser teams we would have had 3 points today. For long periods we totally outplayed the champions the future is bright in black and white

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 23:13 - Aug 17 with 2479 viewsDarran

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 22:46 - Aug 17 by max936

Nope. not for me.

Yeah but it's what knobheads like you do at rugger.

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 09:52 - Aug 19 with 2182 viewsLaudrup

I hate signatures

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 10:15 - Aug 19 with 2170 viewsJamesJack

The official Swansea City V Manchester United matchday thread on 20:14 - Aug 17 by HK_Swans

Few thoughts:

What? Canas was probably one of our best players! Had an absolutely fantastic game. As Laudrup said, RvP was the difference. world class finishing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024