Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another song 01:47 - Aug 21 with 5132 viewsJackL14

So come on cheer the boys
Swansea make some noise
We'll go wild wild wild
We'll go wild wild wild

Another song on 09:33 - Aug 21 with 5054 viewsJm07

Another song on 09:47 - Aug 21 with 5042 viewsSkipTheJack

That Man United song was, without a doubt, the most incredibly annoying football song I've ever heard. Particularly so as they droned on, and on, and on, and on, signing the same thing. I usually enjoy atmospheres at football matches (particularly since away fans don't usually create much atmos down here), but last Saturday was the first time I've ever wanted fans to just shut up!

Please let's not have that tune at the Liberty.
Another song on 10:01 - Aug 21 with 5020 viewspencoedjack

Another song on 09:47 - Aug 21 by SkipTheJack

That Man United song was, without a doubt, the most incredibly annoying football song I've ever heard. Particularly so as they droned on, and on, and on, and on, signing the same thing. I usually enjoy atmospheres at football matches (particularly since away fans don't usually create much atmos down here), but last Saturday was the first time I've ever wanted fans to just shut up!

Thought it was very good personally
Another song on 10:09 - Aug 21 with 5012 viewsmonmouth

Any repetition of mindless droning gets me down. I had a thumping headache after Saturday and not just the score. The other Manc lot did it last year with Never felt more like singing the blues. Before that I remember Boro going on about 'we're Middlesbro' or something until we scored to shut the numpties up. I would happily listen to our goal music all match (well yeah obviously......but even if we didn't score) than put up with constant repetition of the same drone from our fans on top.

Variety is the spice of life. And why on earth would we want to copy Manure anyway? They were "wittily" singing about Moyes....it rhymes with 'noise' and 'boyz' see.

Seriously, I'd love to see a better atmosphere, and I don't help much on the day, but maybe better to learn from our foreign friends than a bunch of pretend mancs. Malmo sounded loud (on the telly) - what did they do?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Another song on 21:17 - Aug 21 with 4882 viewsJackL14

Another song on 10:01 - Aug 21 by pencoedjack

Thought it was very good personally

agree
Another song on 23:06 - Aug 21 with 4836 viewsAndy1300

Another song on 21:17 - Aug 21 by JackL14

agree

So do I

Number 1 team in Wales

Another song on 00:22 - Aug 22 with 4808 viewsSpratty

Fits really well

What about

That would definitely be different. Nothing to do with Swansea but rabbits are cute and it beats all those songs about drugs.
Another song on 07:48 - Aug 22 with 4738 viewsswanny

Seriously - I hear that Middlesboro one in my nightmares.......but I do like a bit of Grace Slick

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Login to get fewer ads

Another song on 10:51 - Aug 22 with 4689 viewsJacksawayatWalesgame

I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Slade again after last Saturday. Extremely annoying that was.

That Jefferson Airplane song is a nice suggestion. I loves a bit of prog rock I do, but I'm not sure if the North Bank (East Stand) is ready to attempt this genre yet, otherwise I'd be suggesting Supper's Ready by Genesis.
Another song on 11:47 - Aug 22 with 4661 viewsDafyddHuw

Two things about Manyoo fans singing that song last week.

(1) Cos the tune is so well known, all their fans joined in and consequently.....err......made a lot of noise - which was their point.

(2) It got on your nerves and many other home fans' nerves - which was also their point.
Another song on 11:55 - Aug 22 with 4658 viewsDafyddHuw

Another song on 00:22 - Aug 22 by Spratty

Fits really well

What about

That would definitely be different. Nothing to do with Swansea but rabbits are cute and it beats all those songs about drugs.

Yeah - problem is though that White Rabbit is about drugs.

Still anything pertaining to Grace Slick is fine with me.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 11:56]
Another song on 12:25 - Aug 22 with 4618 viewsSpratty

Another song on 11:55 - Aug 22 by DafyddHuw

Yeah - problem is though that White Rabbit is about drugs.

Still anything pertaining to Grace Slick is fine with me.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2013 11:56]

Yeah - problem is though that White Rabbit is about drugs

I will burn my copy of Alice in Wonderland immediately
Another song on 12:30 - Aug 22 with 4611 viewsSpratty

Another song on 10:51 - Aug 22 by JacksawayatWalesgame

I don't think I'll ever be able to listen to Slade again after last Saturday. Extremely annoying that was.

That Jefferson Airplane song is a nice suggestion. I loves a bit of prog rock I do, but I'm not sure if the North Bank (East Stand) is ready to attempt this genre yet, otherwise I'd be suggesting Supper's Ready by Genesis.

Now that is proper prog rock and we wouldn't need to do many reps to fill the set

Certainly put the other side off (and possibly ours as well) if the whole North / East started singing those
Another song on 17:09 - Aug 22 with 4497 viewsAndy1300

How about ...
So come on Michaels boys
Swansea make some noise
We go wild wild wild
We go wild wild wild

That way we are cheering the team and encouraging the rest of the crowd to sing

Just a thought

Number 1 team in Wales

Another song on 17:30 - Aug 22 with 4484 viewsBig_Unit

I get annoyed by our lack of originality. We hear a song belted out by opposition fans and try to adapt it for ourselves.

How about "We are the Jacks, we are the Jacks, we are, we are, we are the Jacks"- along the lines of We are the Mods from Quadrophenia
Another song on 17:32 - Aug 22 with 4483 viewsdavidaeaton

Another song on 17:30 - Aug 22 by Big_Unit

I get annoyed by our lack of originality. We hear a song belted out by opposition fans and try to adapt it for ourselves.

How about "We are the Jacks, we are the Jacks, we are, we are, we are the Jacks"- along the lines of We are the Mods from Quadrophenia

You ask for originality then say to use a song from a film?

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Another song on 17:36 - Aug 22 with 4474 viewsBig_Unit

Another song on 17:32 - Aug 22 by davidaeaton

You ask for originality then say to use a song from a film?

Yep. Ever heard that at a football match though? At least we're not nicking something the away fans sang at our ground
Another song on 17:39 - Aug 22 with 4468 viewsdavidaeaton

Another song on 17:36 - Aug 22 by Big_Unit

Yep. Ever heard that at a football match though? At least we're not nicking something the away fans sang at our ground

I heard it in small pockets down the north bank but never since to be fair and honest, love quadrophenia as well so I'd like to hear it, look good to see a few thousand jumping like loons singing that

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime"............one day we will all encounter the great gig in the sky!

Another song on 17:43 - Aug 23 with 4383 viewsTrewyddfa_Jack

Another song on 17:09 - Aug 22 by Andy1300

How about ...
So come on Michaels boys
Swansea make some noise
We go wild wild wild
We go wild wild wild

That way we are cheering the team and encouraging the rest of the crowd to sing

Just a thought

What about....

Come on Laudrups boys
Jacks all make some noise