Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clint Hill 15:02 - Aug 24 with 5900 viewsDieByYourSide

Deserves his own thread imo. He's not exactly a spring chicken and has gone on record as saying he didn't have the legs to play left back anymore, today he did so for the second Saturday in a row. I'm sure the ghost goal at the Reebok two years ago was on his mind somewhat, f*cking delighted he got the assist and a clean sheet, the man is an absolute gem.

Here's to you Clint mate!

Poll: And it's hi ho

Clint Hill on 00:57 - Aug 25 with 1385 viewsHollowayRanger

Clint Hill on 00:39 - Aug 25 by newgolddream

One of us is Clint.

Clint v Dunne would be something special to watch with derry v barton on the undercard

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Clint Hill on 01:23 - Aug 25 with 1370 viewsTrom

Clint Hill on 00:57 - Aug 25 by HollowayRanger

Clint v Dunne would be something special to watch with derry v barton on the undercard

Don't you mean Barton v Henry?
Clint Hill on 01:52 - Aug 25 with 1357 viewsDieByYourSide

12 up votes!

#humbled

(feel free to neg this to fook)
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 1:53]

Poll: And it's hi ho

Clint Hill on 08:10 - Aug 25 with 1307 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought he had an a shocking opening 15 minutes and an excellent last 75. Gave the ball away a couple of times in positions that better teams would have punished us for. I think at this level he can still do a job at left back, but would be concerned when we come up against a better right winger
Clint Hill on 16:22 - Aug 25 with 1244 viewsizlingtonhoop

Clint Hill on 18:12 - Aug 24 by enfieldargh

him over Traore any day

Traore was absolutely shocking, at least when he first came on, although poor Bobby then took over as the chief incompetent.

Clint Hill on 20:38 - Aug 25 with 1199 viewstimcocking

An absolute joy to watch our man Clint cutting to shreds with his sublime skills. What a moment to be savoured.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024