Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread 09:33 - Aug 25 with 43634 viewsPhil_S

MatchDay Centre - http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/32642/swans-head-off-to-t

I'm also told that this afternoon the chat room has a new widget added to it that shows stats etc from the game itself. No idea what that looks or feels like but would be interested in feedback from anyone that spends time in the chatroom this afternoon
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 09:37 - Aug 25 with 16204 viewsepaul

yay my first game of the season today, not to shabby only missed one game so far lol

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 09:46 - Aug 25 with 16186 viewsgibs0n

First Man Utd and then Tottemham. What a start, and if we have lost two in a row, then we get a lot of threads in here that last season was much better and that we no longer play possession etc. etc. etc.

I hope we can punish them on a counter and then at least come back from London with a point.
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:03 - Aug 25 with 16109 viewsmawdlamjack

chat room it is then will give it a go and listen to coverage on radio wales

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:36 - Aug 25 with 16044 viewsthe_gasman

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:03 - Aug 25 by mawdlamjack

chat room it is then will give it a go and listen to coverage on radio wales

chat rooms good on matchday :)

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:37 - Aug 25 with 16042 viewsthe_gasman

http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/football.html

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:43 - Aug 25 with 16027 viewsmawdlamjack

just checked out the chat room, at the bottom of the page there's a symbol to presumably pick up radio commentary, plus a pitch diagram and possesion stats, looks interesting, well done phil

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:08 - Aug 25 with 15600 viewsDarran

No Bony again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:09 - Aug 25 with 15574 viewsorion3016

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:08 - Aug 25 by Darran

No Bony again.

1 up top away from home

Be over there now after

Login to get fewer ads

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:15 - Aug 25 with 15490 viewsJohnw102

Vorm, Rangel, Chico Flores, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Routledge, Hernandez, Michu.

Subs Tremmel, Amat, Richards, Britton, Pozuelo, Lamah,

Bony injured?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:18 - Aug 25 with 15449 viewsBlackS

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 11:37 - Aug 25 by the_gasman

http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/football.html

or here: http://thefirstrow.biz/soccer/tottenham-hotspur-swansea-city-fc-frs92ced from www.firstrow.org
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:24 - Aug 25 with 15352 viewsTom1912

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:15 - Aug 25 by Johnw102

Vorm, Rangel, Chico Flores, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Routledge, Hernandez, Michu.

Bony injured?

You've only named 6 subs-the 7th is Bony
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:26 - Aug 25 with 15321 viewsLaudrup

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:15 - Aug 25 by Johnw102

Bony injured?

You missed Bony on the bench.

I hate signatures

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:33 - Aug 25 with 15204 viewsJohnw102

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:26 - Aug 25 by Laudrup

You missed Bony on the bench.

Ooops sorry poor old eyes
[Post edited 25 Aug 2013 15:34]

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - Aug 25 with 15133 viewsDr_Winston

Unless he's carrying a knock putting Bony on the bench makes no sense at all.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:36 - Aug 25 with 15126 viewsjackess

Can't believe Bony is not starting
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:38 - Aug 25 with 15088 viewsfreewheeling

Got to admit to feeling a little disappointed that Bony isn’t in starting 11. I was looking forward to seeing how well we can do against one of the better teams with all guns blazing. What’s the point of getting a £12m striker if you don’t start him against the stronger sides.
I know what’s done is done, but can’t help thinking things MIGHT have been a little different against Man U if we had played Bony from the start. I don’t go along with the idea he needed rest after flying home probably 1st class from NY. £12m says to me he should be professional enough to get over that. Time enough to rest after the match. Still, in ML we trust. Maybe that’s why he gets paid the big bucks?
IBIS
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:44 - Aug 25 with 14996 viewsGeoffThom

Got to say not surprised bony not starting as his overall game at the mo is very poor ,needs more training time me thinks
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:45 - Aug 25 with 14974 viewsharemscarem

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:44 - Aug 25 by GeoffThom

Got to say not surprised bony not starting as his overall game at the mo is very poor ,needs more training time me thinks

Maybe this is right, but I would also have liked to see Bony from the start. His a goal thread no matter what.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:46 - Aug 25 with 14944 viewsharemscarem

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:45 - Aug 25 by haremscarem

Maybe this is right, but I would also have liked to see Bony from the start. His a goal thread no matter what.

His = he is

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:47 - Aug 25 with 14921 viewsDr_Winston

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:45 - Aug 25 by haremscarem

Game time will get him sharper than training.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:50 - Aug 25 with 14874 viewsLaudrup

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:46 - Aug 25 by haremscarem

His = he is

thread = threat

I hate signatures

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:51 - Aug 25 with 14855 viewsTom1912

On an unrelated note, on Sky Tan was just shown tapping his head at the crowd and the Sky presenter said "he's doing the Mobot!"
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:52 - Aug 25 with 14826 viewsslate_dk

I think that Bony is on the bench because of tactics; strong midfield to absorb anything Spurs might come up with, and respond in swift counters
Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:52 - Aug 25 with 14807 viewsDrizzy

Michu up front on his own.

Long afternoon ahead.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:53 - Aug 25 with 14797 viewsDarran

Tottenham v Swansea - MatchDay Thread on 15:51 - Aug 25 by Tom1912

On an unrelated note, on Sky Tan was just shown tapping his head at the crowd and the Sky presenter said "he's doing the Mobot!"

Whilst wearing polar neck trousers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024