Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 42652 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:53 - Aug 29 with 2952 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

i'll do what I want.. fu ck off

Doing my fukin nut in you tard

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:55 - Aug 29 with 2929 viewsAdmire

Nice to see rory gets a game before a new striker comes in.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:55 - Aug 29 with 2924 viewsSpratty

Is the ref wearing a bra or is it just the pattern on the back of his shirt?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 2899 viewsDarran

This team weve got out here would get mullered in the Prem,can't wait untill it's over.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:56 - Aug 29 with 2897 viewsRogueTrooper

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:55 - Aug 29 by Admire

Nice to see rory gets a game before a new striker comes in.

If he carries on his pre season form, he should give ML food for thought

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:57 - Aug 29 with 2888 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:42 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

Thank fu ck the commentary is in english...I had to turn the sound down when it was in welsh... wan k language

C unt

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 2857 viewstreboethjack

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:50 - Aug 29 by the_gasman

i'll do what I want.. fu ck off

who the f uck are you to tell me to f uck off? if you don't like it don't watch it!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:58 - Aug 29 with 2855 viewsyescomeon

Rory is giving a good account of himself fair doos

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 2837 viewsDarran

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:58 - Aug 29 by yescomeon

Rory is giving a good account of himself fair doos

Really?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 2823 viewsJackfath

Ratcliffe is a tosser isn't he?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:01 - Aug 29 with 2780 viewswr72

Same as the Malmo game really.Job done in the 1st leg and just play the 2nd one out.Might be a different game if they score though.It needs it.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2013 19:03]
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:05 - Aug 29 with 2689 viewsairedale

They're playing a real high tempo, and closing us down and getting the ball back really quickly.

It seems decided to be our opposition's best method against us.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:06 - Aug 29 with 2672 viewsyescomeon

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:59 - Aug 29 by Darran

Really?

Not saying he's knocking on the door of the first team or anything but this ia the first time I've seen him play and he's done alright with what he's had.

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:07 - Aug 29 with 2642 viewsDrizzy

Their fans are absolutely insane. You'd think they were the ones 5-1 up on aggregate.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:09 - Aug 29 with 2580 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:07 - Aug 29 by Drizzy

Their fans are absolutely insane. You'd think they were the ones 5-1 up on aggregate.

All credit to em. Can hear ours too
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:09 - Aug 29 with 2578 viewsSASWANSEA

Quite how that wasn't a penalty I have no idea.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:11 - Aug 29 with 2517 viewswr72

No pen.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:12 - Aug 29 with 2484 viewsSpratty

Leon
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:12 - Aug 29 with 2471 viewsrossshaw

Tremmel had a touch, did he?

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:13 - Aug 29 with 2456 viewsJackfath

This is crap

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:13 - Aug 29 with 2453 viewsSpratty

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:12 - Aug 29 by rossshaw

Tremmel had a touch, did he?

Yep
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 2369 viewsRogueTrooper

Bloody set pieces, will I ever be able to not think the worst when we are defending one. Leon has headed so many off the line for us in his career, for such a small bloke its impressive

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 2360 viewsrossshaw

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:13 - Aug 29 by Spratty

Yep

Quality

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:15 - Aug 29 with 2341 viewsthe_gasman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 18:58 - Aug 29 by treboethjack

who the f uck are you to tell me to f uck off? if you don't like it don't watch it!

Bring back the welsh noose.. i meant knot

Poll: The best thing about the new Planet Swans forum is...

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:18 - Aug 29 with 2269 viewsPlasticman

can see the frustration in some of petro's players by now. Despite all the energy they've used so far, and no matter how much they've done the physical game while trying to con the ref as well, they still haven't been able to put it in.

I just hope we won't get any injuries out of this game.

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024