Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread 17:27 - Aug 29 with 42712 viewstreboethjack

SWANS: Tremmel, Rangel, Chico Flores, Amat, Davies, Britton ©, de Guzman, Michu, Pozuelo, Hernandez, Donnelly.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 2505 viewsWatchman

Spartak and Stuttgart also out

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:16 - Aug 29 with 2495 viewsrossshaw

Here come the doom crew..

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:17 - Aug 29 with 2455 viewsApeShit

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:15 - Aug 29 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

This is going to be a long season for us, we've looked utter gash now since Man Utd.

You can't say that! The new posters won't like it.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:17 - Aug 29 with 2442 viewsstenergut

My eyes are bleeding from watching this performance.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 2413 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:15 - Aug 29 by wr72

2 yellows werent it? 1 game ban and with plenty of cover in midfield we can cope.Puts us in a precarious position though.

excellent saves him travelling and also we keep Ki result

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 2396 viewsJack_Meoff

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 19:53 - Aug 29 by BLAZE

Am I the only person that would like to see us persist with Ki over JDG?

No

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 2345 viewswr72

Every cloud,eh !
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 2315 viewsDr_Winston

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:15 - Aug 29 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

This is going to be a long season for us, we've looked utter gash now since Man Utd.

We've been mostly gash since Wembley.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:19 - Aug 29 with 2309 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:17 - Aug 29 by ApeShit

You can't say that! The new posters won't like it.

We can't pass for toffee, I fear we've signed to many new players who aren't up to it.

Can't see us getting anything from west brom either, it's going to be a tough o slog I fear.

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:20 - Aug 29 with 2297 viewsWatchman

Clearly the ref has been to the Mike Dean Summer Camp for Refs

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:20 - Aug 29 with 2276 viewsrossshaw

We've seen options anyway. Romanians are happy. lol

Trundle could still do a job..

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 2198 viewswr72

Let's wait til after the West Brom game before we all self destrust.is it?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:21 - Aug 29 with 2179 viewsshandyjack

very poor performance, but hard to motivate yourselves when your already 5-1 up. Defence has really gotta shape up now, been all over the place this season.

Move on to West bROM, WIN there and we have had the start to the season pts wise we all would of taken before season started.

Into group stages

Poll: Expectation for the season

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2161 viewsApeShit

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:19 - Aug 29 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

We can't pass for toffee, I fear we've signed to many new players who aren't up to it.

Can't see us getting anything from west brom either, it's going to be a tough o slog I fear.

We're not the same team as the beginning of last season, not even close.

We need SOMETHING out of the West Brom game, I hope ML starts Bony aswell.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread (n/t) on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2153 viewsyescomeon

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2148 viewsstenergut

Petrolul supporters were great.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2139 viewsJonnyTheJack

That wasn't pretty. Lacked any sort of quality on the ball. Only one who showed some was Pozuelo again.

Ah well the tie was over last week. Onto the group stages. Draw tomorrow at midday.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2135 viewsBonjour

I am slightly concerned without being hysterical. Too many players seem to be out of form. Davies, Leon, jdg, Pablo, dyer, Rangel way off their best. Canas isn't the answer IMO and shelvey could be decent but will take time.

Our defence looks diabolical. So easy to get a chance.

Obvious that Donnelly isn't ready for this year so we need another striker but what's the point when he plays Michu up front anyway?

Actually I am now concerned and hysterical!
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 with 2123 viewsmonmouth

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:16 - Aug 29 by Watchman

Spartak and Stuttgart also out

Along with Petrolul.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:23 - Aug 29 with 2099 viewsyescomeon

I watched the game with Welsh como, anyone able to tell me why the first goal was dissallowed and Leon went?

Upthecity!

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 with 2076 viewsexiledclaseboy

Speaking about tonight's game and tonight's game only, that was fairly shocking. No knees jerking or predictions of gloom for the season ahead but tonight we were shapeless, indisciplined, poor at the back and lost to a Division 3 standard team.

Poll: Tory leader

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 with 2062 viewswr72

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 by Bonjour

I am slightly concerned without being hysterical. Too many players seem to be out of form. Davies, Leon, jdg, Pablo, dyer, Rangel way off their best. Canas isn't the answer IMO and shelvey could be decent but will take time.

Obvious that Donnelly isn't ready for this year so we need another striker but what's the point when he plays Michu up front anyway?

We could have said the complete opposite after the first leg mate and most did.
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:24 - Aug 29 with 2051 viewsApeShit

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:23 - Aug 29 by yescomeon

I watched the game with Welsh como, anyone able to tell me why the first goal was dissallowed and Leon went?

You just watched the game with Welsh commentary but can't speak Welsh?
Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2033 viewsRogueTrooper

Engages glass is half full mode:

WE ARE THROUGH TO THE GROUP STAGES

Get th f@ck in!

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:25 - Aug 29 with 2012 viewsWatchman

Petrolul Ploiesti V Swansea city matchday thread on 20:22 - Aug 29 by Bonjour

we are just like last year and the year before our good is very good our bad is non existant. Time for the senior pro's to get a grip and sort it out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024