Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs 20:10 - Sep 1 with 3239 viewsQPRDave

Even some Stoke fans pleading with their own not to turn up at the ground tomorrow..

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/219268/
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 21:00 - Sep 1 with 3105 viewswombat

Highlight of the transfer window for me , even most of our players were pi$$ing themselves laughing at some of the sights on show that night

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 22:37 - Sep 1 with 2945 viewsQPRDave

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 21:00 - Sep 1 by wombat

Highlight of the transfer window for me , even most of our players were pi$$ing themselves laughing at some of the sights on show that night

...hilarious
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 23:27 - Sep 1 with 2829 viewsBluce_Ree

Yeah, I mean it's not like we had some bloke in his 50s following the camera with 'WE BEAT THE SCUM 1-0' badly written in marker pen on white t-shirt or anything.

I almost ended up quitting QPR, football, sport and being a human that day.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 23:33 - Sep 1 with 2805 viewshamptonhillhoop

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 21:00 - Sep 1 by wombat

It's the only reason I watch it
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 00:38 - Sep 2 with 2750 viewsQPRDave

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 23:27 - Sep 1 by Bluce_Ree

Yeah, I mean it's not like we had some bloke in his 50s following the camera with 'WE BEAT THE SCUM 1-0' badly written in marker pen on white t-shirt or anything.

Look.... Neil Warnock was (quite rightly) very proud of that result...cut him some slack!!!
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 09:33 - Sep 2 with 2474 viewsTonto

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 23:27 - Sep 1 by Bluce_Ree

I dont think quitting being human would have helped. Why change from somehting he obviously wasnt?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: How was the transfer window for you?

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 10:04 - Sep 2 with 2434 viewscowleyhoop

Its no coincidence Stoke do most of their bussiness after dark
Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 11:01 - Sep 2 with 2353 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Login to get fewer ads

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 11:08 - Sep 2 with 2343 viewsMytch_QPR

Deadline day tradition..Stoke chavs on 09:33 - Sep 2 by Tonto

I dont think quitting being human would have helped. Why change from somehting he obviously wasnt?

Generally, we didn't cover ourselves with glory that night - felt tip man was the icing on the cake after Odemwingie's unscheduled arrival and Jenas being locked out of the building.
I have a very bad feeling that we'll see the guy with the sombrero and toot toot horn from A Block making an appearance on Sky tonight (and I thought he was going to follow Adel to Fulham)...

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024