Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh Godfrey.. 09:59 - Sep 21 with 6929 viewsShackletonR

You are a naughty dinosaur but i like you,

we need people like him in polictics, for all the wrong reasons.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Oh Godfrey.. on 10:04 - Sep 21 with 5729 viewsscot1963

Is this the chap who said sluts - totally been taken out of context from what he said, slut is originally a term for a woman who isn't houseproud and he said it in that context after talking about cleaning behind fridges - who does that anyway, clean? It's the C word in my house
Oh Godfrey.. on 10:57 - Sep 21 with 5674 viewsClive_Anderson

The nasty racists boooo!

Meanwhile the other parties sell off everything to big business.
Oh Godfrey.. on 11:02 - Sep 21 with 5667 viewsconnell10

ah yes the one trick pony party! They are mixing with the big boys now and being found out more every day, i think its jolly good fun to watch, its like pulling the legs of a fat hairy spider, love it!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oh Godfrey.. on 11:06 - Sep 21 with 5658 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh Godfrey.. on 11:02 - Sep 21 by connell10

ah yes the one trick pony party! They are mixing with the big boys now and being found out more every day, i think its jolly good fun to watch, its like pulling the legs of a fat hairy spider, love it!

The media take turns in ripping all parties to shreds, we had the plebgate nonsense for months and Labour will probably get it in the neck next.

People lap up any minor indiscretions that fit the media narrative (in this instance a stupid joke) like the idiots they are.
Oh Godfrey.. on 11:06 - Sep 21 with 5657 views18StoneOfHoop

Agree with connell10's comment above - although I tend to be tougher on houseflies,they remind me of Mourinho,very irritating..splatt!.. and leave the dear old spiders alone - the oxygen of publicity is doing splenetic Godfrey no favours.

No blame can be attached to over-aggressive interviewers or a meedja agenda here ..just doing their job in the normal fashion ...Brains Of A Chocolate Mouse Godfrey just cannot handle the scrutiny of his ignorant idiocy.
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 13:01]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oh Godfrey.. on 11:40 - Sep 21 with 5624 viewsTheBlob

Looks like the vested interest tv hacks are getting twitchy if they've got to resort to smear tactics like this.Mind you..... pixel glitch my arse.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Oh Godfrey.. on 12:08 - Sep 21 with 5597 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh Godfrey.. on 11:40 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

Looks like the vested interest tv hacks are getting twitchy if they've got to resort to smear tactics like this.Mind you..... pixel glitch my arse.

Would be amusing if it leaked out that it was done on purpose. I like the other pixel put in there randomly to show it was all "accidental".
Oh Godfrey.. on 12:52 - Sep 21 with 5551 viewshoopstilidie

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Login to get fewer ads

Oh Godfrey.. on 12:56 - Sep 21 with 5540 viewshoopstilidie

Oh Godfrey.. on 11:40 - Sep 21 by TheBlob

Damn those "pixel errors".

[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 12:57]

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:15 - Sep 21 with 5507 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'll be voting for them at the Euro elections come what may.

Nothing against Europe or European people but I will never ever be part of an EU super state and the starred rag will never ever be my flag.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:30 - Sep 21 with 5473 views18StoneOfHoop

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:15 - Sep 21 by Metallica_Hoop

I'll be voting for them at the Euro elections come what may.

Nothing against Europe or European people but I will never ever be part of an EU super state and the starred rag will never ever be my flag.

You are undoubtedly a top,top fella Talli, as is Clive 'Righty' Anderson - I tend to agree with most of your footie opinions - but I agree with your politics about as much as I do your metal music.
I'd argue it's possible to hold many levels of identity at once.
I'm proud to be a true Shepherd's Bush man,Londoner,English,British and *E~U~R~O~P~E~A~N*!
Pulling out of europe would be a disaster for the UK economy.

Not sure about the Right Said Fred peaky brown shirt geezer either,unfunnily moaning about foreigners in cab driver chelsea fan fashion..

Whatever...let's none of us get too stroppy...politics/schmolitics...agree to disagree,innit eh?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 13:40]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:36 - Sep 21 with 5459 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:30 - Sep 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

You are undoubtedly a top,top fella Talli, as is Clive 'Righty' Anderson - I tend to agree with most of your footie opinions - but I agree with your politics about as much as I do your metal music.
I'd argue it's possible to hold many levels of identity at once.
I'm proud to be a true Shepherd's Bush man,Londoner,English,British and *E~U~R~O~P~E~A~N*!
Pulling out of europe would be a disaster for the UK economy.

Not sure about the Right Said Fred peaky brown shirt geezer either,unfunnily moaning about foreigners in cab driver chelsea fan fashion..

Whatever...let's none of us get too stroppy...politics/schmolitics...agree to disagree,innit eh?
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 13:40]

You can be European and still hate the EU. Most of the people in Europe hate it as well, especially in the Southern countries. In Portugal last year they had a protest with some blokes in a rubbish van dressed as Merkel and Sarkozy with various countries represented as rubbish bins being chucked in the back.

It's the undemocratic, bureaucratic, wasteful centralisation that people object to not the fact that it is European.
Oh Godfrey.. on 13:38 - Sep 21 with 5451 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good reply 18St.

I make no bones about the fact, I don't convert others. Just my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

I don't mind being in the EU as long as it is for trade, but Barroso et al have all said they want integration and 'More Europe' which is unacceptable to me.

There is a whole world to trade with (not that we make much these days non-military)

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:53 - Sep 21 with 5413 viewsGloucs_R

I'm loving the fact that right wring parties are dominating politics at the moment. About time too. I'm also loving the fact that the left wing are getting really twitchy. UKIP are the new working class party and the left hate it.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 5397 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:53 - Sep 21 by Gloucs_R

I'm loving the fact that right wring parties are dominating politics at the moment. About time too. I'm also loving the fact that the left wing are getting really twitchy. UKIP are the new working class party and the left hate it.

Yeah, right, Gloucs. Tony Blair was too Thatcherite for you, Andrew Brown was too 'touchy-feely'.

You ain't fooling no-one.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:03 - Sep 21 with 5395 views18StoneOfHoop

Oh Godfrey.. on 13:53 - Sep 21 by Gloucs_R

The new working class party? Are you sure,Gloucs?
Those attending the conference or slumming it in Brussels for a few thousand euros seem more like exclusively white male, middle-aged and older,intolerant middle-class, gin-and-tonic slurping, golf club bores and bigots to me.

'..and the left laugh at it.' Also pleased with the bonus that UKIP divides the right vote and lets the centre-left back in..
[Post edited 21 Sep 2013 14:20]

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:06 - Sep 21 with 5378 viewsShackletonR

Oh Godfrey.. on 12:08 - Sep 21 by Clive_Anderson

Would be amusing if it leaked out that it was done on purpose. I like the other pixel put in there randomly to show it was all "accidental".

Funny that its the BBC, never been associated with being biased really.

What word should he have used instead of sluts, i reckon "mingers"

Or is that an insult to the facialy challenged rather than an insult to someone who after four shots of sambuca and a bottle of Lambrini is anyones.

"Stan work hard, could score goals in the air, and was complete team player. He headed balls off the line, and he had so much skill, balance, finesse and amazing touch. His mobility, that electrifying burst of 30 yards was exciting to watch"...Don Shanks.

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:09 - Sep 21 with 5370 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Apparently the Tories lose 4 votes to every 1 lost by Labour to UKIP (though yougov etc are never correct but it sounds about right)

Euro elections will be interesting though. A lot of Tory (and to a lesser extent Labour) MP's/MEP's getting very worried, hence the pressure on Cameron over the terms of membership.

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 5368 viewsTheBlob

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:03 - Sep 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

Those attending the conference or slumming it in Brussels for a few thousand euros seem more like exclusively white male, middle-aged and older,intolerant middle-class, gin-and-tonic slurping, golf club bores and bigots to me.

'..and the left laugh at it.' Also pleased with the bonus that UKIP divides the right vote and lets the centre-left back in..

I'm loving the way the "new" party is being rounded on by all the established self interested outfits.Like a weed that has appeared in the prize winning vegetable patch.I think the increasingly dirty campaign indicates the respect grudgingly apportioned.

Don't worry Met,he had a pop at my music an' all.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:10 - Sep 21 with 5367 viewsGloucs_R

Extreme fishing is on tonight, it's in Gloucester this week

Poll: Are we staying up?

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:15 - Sep 21 with 5353 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I enjoyed the 'Caffein/tea' music one yesterday Blob.

The facilities manager was in my office when I clicked the opening link, I played it through, you should have seen his face

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:18 - Sep 21 with 5338 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:03 - Sep 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

I think white middle aged and middle class would describe people who go to all party conferences. The Lib Dems are dominated by them for example. Labour probably has a few token working class, but they have mostly gone these days.

Even if you hate the Tories and want rid of them, I can't imagine anyone being actually pleased Labour are going to get back in. Seeing Ed Balls with his hands back on the economy is enough to give anyone nightmares.
Oh Godfrey.. on 14:23 - Sep 21 with 5327 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:18 - Sep 21 by Clive_Anderson

I think white middle aged and middle class would describe people who go to all party conferences. The Lib Dems are dominated by them for example. Labour probably has a few token working class, but they have mostly gone these days.

Even if you hate the Tories and want rid of them, I can't imagine anyone being actually pleased Labour are going to get back in. Seeing Ed Balls with his hands back on the economy is enough to give anyone nightmares.

Cogently argued.

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:32 - Sep 21 with 5306 viewsClive_Anderson

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:23 - Sep 21 by isawqpratwcity

Cogently argued.

I like the way that anything that involves white males and worst of all middle-class can be safely ignored as that probably means they are bigots or something.

Usually this insult is thrown around by other white middle class males.
Oh Godfrey.. on 14:40 - Sep 21 with 5280 viewsisawqpratwcity

Oh Godfrey.. on 14:32 - Sep 21 by Clive_Anderson

I like the way that anything that involves white males and worst of all middle-class can be safely ignored as that probably means they are bigots or something.

Usually this insult is thrown around by other white middle class males.

You got that out of "Cogently argued" and a clap?

Well done!

On the other hand, you might be over-reaching.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024