Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** 16:59 - Oct 1 with 6150 viewsepaul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2439714/Ed-Miliband-evil-legacy-wont-a

Owen Jones

http://owenjonesramblings.tumblr.com/post/62811986074/be-prepared-the-right-are-

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:05 - Oct 1 with 4550 viewsBaker

Not as long as they feature stories/images of Natalie Cassidy every other week, Paul.

No.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:40 - Oct 1 with 4493 viewsDarran

It'll be interesting to find out if there's any truth in it before dismissing it completely.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:46 - Oct 1 with 4485 viewsDr_Winston

I thought Miliband Sr's communist leanings were common knowledge?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:49 - Oct 1 with 4480 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:46 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

I thought Miliband Sr's communist leanings were common knowledge?

It's the bit about hating Britain that's going Ed going off on one.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:27 - Oct 1 with 4452 viewsDr_Winston

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 17:49 - Oct 1 by Darran

It's the bit about hating Britain that's going Ed going off on one.

I thought most commies preferred the great Soviet empire.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:29 - Oct 1 with 4447 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:27 - Oct 1 by Dr_Winston

I thought most commies preferred the great Soviet empire.

Well whatever they prefer theres loads of c*nts here today that hate Britain.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:36 - Oct 1 with 4432 viewsDarran

I was just reading about him and his birth name was Adolphe.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:56 - Oct 1 with 4405 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does it matter if there's any truth in it? The Mail has libelled a dead man purely because his son is a politician they don't like. If you're content with that, I pity you.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:56 - Oct 1 with 4404 viewsexiledclaseboy

Does hating Britain immediately follow being a Marxist then?

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:28 - Oct 1 with 4382 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 18:56 - Oct 1 by exiledclaseboy

Does it matter if there's any truth in it? The Mail has libelled a dead man purely because his son is a politician they don't like. If you're content with that, I pity you.

Personally I couldn't give a f*ck to be honest,I also think Ed should take em all the way because after reading today's news the last hour it reads that he hated things like the Queen which in no way means he hated Britain.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:31 - Oct 1 with 4360 viewsCountyJim

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:28 - Oct 1 by Darran

Personally I couldn't give a f*ck to be honest,I also think Ed should take em all the way because after reading today's news the last hour it reads that he hated things like the Queen which in no way means he hated Britain.

Thats the trouble Darran they can say what they want about a dead person under the current laws what I can make out
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:32 - Oct 1 with 4357 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:28 - Oct 1 by Darran

He also fought in the Royal Navy during World War 2 after coming here as a Jewish refugee escaping the Nazis. Not the actions of a Britain hater. The article is apparently based on one passage he wrote in his diary as a 17 year old. The Mail's ignored the rest of his life.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:33 - Oct 1 with 4354 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:31 - Oct 1 by CountyJim

Thats the trouble Darran they can say what they want about a dead person under the current laws what I can make out

Aye but anyone with more than one brain cell can make their own mind up like I just have.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:34 - Oct 1 with 4350 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:32 - Oct 1 by exiledclaseboy

He also fought in the Royal Navy during World War 2 after coming here as a Jewish refugee escaping the Nazis. Not the actions of a Britain hater. The article is apparently based on one passage he wrote in his diary as a 17 year old. The Mail's ignored the rest of his life.

Indeed.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:34 - Oct 1 with 4348 viewsexiledclaseboy

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:33 - Oct 1 by Darran

Aye but anyone with more than one brain cell can make their own mind up like I just have.

Yes but we're talking about Daily Mail readers here.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:36 - Oct 1 with 4342 viewsDarran

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:34 - Oct 1 by exiledclaseboy

Yes but we're talking about Daily Mail readers here.

Well Paul was the one that posted so blame him the Mail reading swine.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:36 - Oct 1 with 4339 viewsexiledclaseboy

Watch this stuff ramp up in the next 18 months in the run up to the election. Think what you like about Miliband, I'm not a big fan of his myself but he's a bit of a leftie and Jewish, two things the Mail hates more than anything else.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:19 - Oct 1 with 4297 viewsperchrockjack

Hard to defend ,really it is.
I always disagreed with my father who gave me many hard times but Id quite willingly defend him in any or every way I could.

Indefensible whatever your political leanings and Im not LABOUR man

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:27 - Oct 1 with 4280 viewsVetchitBack

What an absolute non-story. Of course old Marxists hated Britain. Britain WAS an unashamedly patriotic and Christian country with a strong monarchy which the majority of the people loved.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 20:52 - Oct 1 with 4241 viewsepaul

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 19:36 - Oct 1 by Darran

Well Paul was the one that posted so blame him the Mail reading swine.

haha! Clasey got it spot on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 12:25 - Oct 2 with 4151 viewsCatullus

Is it Libel if it's true? Just asking.

I don't care if it is true. It might be Ed's father, but nobody is trying to claim Milliband junior hates Britain. Which makes it just another page filler. I read it, and, on the assumption it is right then the old man wasn't keen on Britain. But who really cares?
Most of what I read, in whichever paper I read it, has it's own spin. How much of the written media news actually contains balanced, fully informed opinions anyway? They only print what suits their agenda. Even on the sports pages.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 23:01 - Oct 2 with 4093 viewsjelly

What a thoroughly depressing story. I know it's the daily mail but I'm pretty gob smacked that their first shot across the bows for the next election involves a smear campaign against the oppositions dead father.

If the daily mail is an indicator of all that's reported to be prominently British (Tory's, royalty, xenophobia etc) then I'm in the same camp as Milliband snr. Ashamed of the establishment.

If that's not a call to arms for the left to unite and vote these putrid fukkers out then there's no hope for this country.
Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:32 - Oct 3 with 4055 viewsepaul

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 23:01 - Oct 2 by jelly

What a thoroughly depressing story. I know it's the daily mail but I'm pretty gob smacked that their first shot across the bows for the next election involves a smear campaign against the oppositions dead father.

If the daily mail is an indicator of all that's reported to be prominently British (Tory's, royalty, xenophobia etc) then I'm in the same camp as Milliband snr. Ashamed of the establishment.

If that's not a call to arms for the left to unite and vote these putrid fukkers out then there's no hope for this country.

Exactly, it's hatred of the establishment not hatred for the country, hgiven what the Daily Fail hate, poor people, lefties, immigrants, the unemployed, the disabled etc, they hate the country more than anyone C.U.N.T.S

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:45 - Oct 3 with 4039 viewsCaptain_Sham

Vile scum calling vile scum, vile scum.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 9:48]

Its just a ride.

Can the vile scum at the Daily Fail sink any lower the c**** on 09:54 - Oct 3 with 4029 viewsWarwickHunt

Probably didn't like ol' Ralph because he escaped the clutches of their old bezzy mate Adolph.

Irony anyone?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024