Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread 12:48 - Oct 3 with 31674 viewsjackharris

A few pics to keep the Swiss from being homesick!

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:40 - Oct 3 with 3146 viewsHerohead

Wtf Ref!!!!!!!!

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:40 - Oct 3 with 3139 viewsHalon

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:34 - Oct 3 by Darran

What's he done then?

He was in my opinion outstanding last season and he keeps up the good work this season. Its all a matter of opinion, but i think he is the better goalkeeper
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:41 - Oct 3 with 3114 viewsC_jack

S**t a duck Tiendalli is poor tonight

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:43 - Oct 3 with 3049 viewsDaneloCruz

Michu wearing a training top on pitch. That's gansta
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:44 - Oct 3 with 3042 viewsGiant_Penguins

Shocking ref. But Michu looks more pissed than usually - so look out St. gallen
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:46 - Oct 3 with 2981 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:40 - Oct 3 by Herohead

Wtf Ref!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure Michu didn't get a yellow card like the Danish commentators said. Because the ref never raised the card, so he just took out the card to write that #9 (Michu) now plays without a number on his shirt.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:49 - Oct 3 with 2931 viewsharemscarem

Wonderful stuff by Poz!

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Oct 3 with 2877 viewsjacknblue

hope we have good adverts
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Oct 3 with 2870 viewsaspas45

Poz making things happen. why doesn't he play more often

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:52 - Oct 3 with 2859 viewsHerohead

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:46 - Oct 3 by Laudrup

I'm pretty sure Michu didn't get a yellow card like the Danish commentators said. Because the ref never raised the card, so he just took out the card to write that #9 (Michu) now plays without a number on his shirt.

He still sucks

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:53 - Oct 3 with 2811 viewsEdmundo

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:44 - Oct 3 by Giant_Penguins

Shocking ref. But Michu looks more pissed than usually - so look out St. gallen

St Gallen, bit over the top physical, shyte ref, swans defence with tiendallu in it looking suapect!

Hope there,s a few changes to re-assert some control 2nd half!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Oct 3 with 2791 viewsjacknblue

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:51 - Oct 3 by jacknblue

hope we have good adverts

comon lets have a LYNXS
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:54 - Oct 3 with 2779 viewsPlasticman

Ref sucks major, imo. How the stomp in Michus head was not a penalty can only be down to a ref clearly making the wrong decision.

Gallen seems very physical. If nothing else, I guess it can serve to prepare us for the derbies.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:55 - Oct 3 with 2757 viewsc00lj4ck

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:46 - Oct 3 by Laudrup

I think you might be right, sir. Michu still pissed though?
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Oct 3 with 2734 viewsHubert

Subs at h/t : Taylor for Tiendalli, Shelvey for De Guz...please......
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:03 - Oct 3 with 2564 viewsSC_Swan

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 20:56 - Oct 3 by Hubert

Subs at h/t : Taylor for Tiendalli, Shelvey for De Guz...please......

Tiendalli just doesn't have it today. Every time St. Gallen run at him, I feel like he's going to get beat.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:04 - Oct 3 with 2549 viewsJokeren1943

Gallen is a super team. Giving us a good fight. Lets get the control on the midfield. To far between the lines at the moment.

Play faster and harder.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:06 - Oct 3 with 2507 viewsDanishDuck

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:04 - Oct 3 by Jokeren1943

Gallen is a super team. Giving us a good fight. Lets get the control on the midfield. To far between the lines at the moment.

Play faster and harder.

Not faster, but harder.
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:09 - Oct 3 with 2464 viewsaspas45

Tiendelli just needs game time didn't benefit from pre-season....

Most people thought tiendelli was good last season and wanted him to start...

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Oct 3 with 2420 viewsairedale

Shelvey and Canvas for the second half? Instead of De Guz and Leon.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:12]
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:14 - Oct 3 with 2370 viewsLaudrup

Goooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:15 - Oct 3 with 2341 viewsHerohead

Finally!

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:15 - Oct 3 with 2323 viewsLaudrup

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:11 - Oct 3 by airedale

Shelvey and Canvas for the second half? Instead of De Guz and Leon.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:12]

Maybe ML want to keep a clean canvas instead of a clean sheet?
[Post edited 3 Oct 2013 21:16]

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Oct 3 with 2300 viewsAl_Bundy

WTF doe ML see in Tiendalli !!!???!!!

He is complete and utter dog shite
The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:18 - Oct 3 with 2244 viewsDanishDuck

The Official Swansea City v FC St Gallen Matchday/night Thread on 21:16 - Oct 3 by Al_Bundy

WTF doe ML see in Tiendalli !!!???!!!

He is complete and utter dog shite

I agree, but i guess hes the only one who can play that position atm.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024