Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee tonight 22:28 - Oct 3 with 13036 viewsWarwickHunt

Deserves its own thread.

I've seen some shockers over the years (Foy at Blackburn springs to mind...) but this tw@t is in a league of his own.

Shocking. Just f*cking shocking.
Referee tonight on 13:02 - Oct 4 with 1413 viewsDull1Thomas

Referee tonight on 08:12 - Oct 4 by Bonjour

As I saw it, he stooped to head it, got kicked in the head AFTER the guy had cleared the ball.

The one where Michu got clipped - is that the one where Bony or Pozuelo then should have scored? Maybe half a shout there but the ref played advantage and we messed it up.

Michu's head when stooping was still higher thab Nathan's when standing. Whether or not their player got to the ball just in front of Michu his kick was high and dangerous .. intended to cause damage? Maybe.
Would have been off if he'd done that in English leagues .
The foul on Dyer and the shoulder in the back for afters should also have been a red.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Referee tonight on 13:28 - Oct 4 with 1363 viewslovejuicejack

Referee tonight on 12:57 - Oct 4 by Jonathans_coat

Watched it live, and now again on the telly. Referee was very poor. Missed blatant, card worthy fouls and by them and one by us. He whistled for a foul every time Bony legally (in my opinion) outmuscled his marker whilst in possession of the ball, which effectively took him out the game first half. The whole Michu debacle was a complete joke! First he missed the clear, studs up contact with his head, in the box. Then endangered that players health by refusing to stop the game and ordering Michu to get up (with a hand gesture), when he clearly had a serious head injury and blood pouring down his face! He then compounded his error and further endangered the player by not stopping the game to allow the physio to treat the player, ordering Michu to stay where he was and the Physio to run around the outside of the pitch while the game continued on for nearly 10 minutes with us a man down. Tiendallis penalty decision was harsh but fair, although that seems to happen almost every game and we never get a penalty for it! Our 2 penalty claims where clear penalties in my opinion and I clearly spotted them live from 200 yards away in the west stand! I could be here all day cataloging his many errors but notable ones include a two footed studs up tackle on Ben Davies (red card) not even given as a foul then booked Ben for an outstanding tackle, and my personal favourite, booking both the st gallen player and dyer after he had been scythed down and then involved in handbags initiated by the st gallen player. For those two to come out that situation with the same punishment was frankly ludicrous!

This .... the ref was a disgrace
Referee tonight on 13:34 - Oct 4 with 1346 viewsSwansforever

Also on atleast 2 occasions he put the whistle to his mouth but didn't blow up and played on.
Referee tonight on 13:50 - Oct 4 with 1310 viewswr72

This is what Wiki is saying atm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duarte_Gomes
Referee tonight on 14:35 - Oct 4 with 1279 viewsoldgrey

Referee tonight on 13:50 - Oct 4 by wr72

This is what Wiki is saying atm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duarte_Gomes

Fair play that is pure comedy.
Referee tonight on 15:32 - Oct 4 with 1196 viewsLord_Bony

Referee tonight on 13:28 - Oct 4 by lovejuicejack

This .... the ref was a disgrace

Can we have the old avatar back please?

A lot more easier on the eye than john Meyrick

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024