Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stadium Expansion? 20:41 - Oct 12 with 6042 viewsblackjack

Does any1 have an update on when our stadium may be expanded. It looks like the expansion of legoland to 34k is going ahead next week with their roof coming off. If we want to move onto the next level we need a bigger stadium, there is no atmosphere at the moment, so maybe an extra 6-8k fans will make a difference. We have the smallest stadium in the league and this needs to be rectified. The extra income cardiff will receive from 14k more fans than us will be huge as well, we are missing out on big bucks!
Stadium Expansion? on 20:43 - Oct 12 with 3365 viewsDarran

I agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Stadium Expansion? on 20:47 - Oct 12 with 3337 viewsblackjack

Stadium Expansion? on 20:43 - Oct 12 by Darran

I agree.

Is anything in the pipeline do you know?
Stadium Expansion? on 20:51 - Oct 12 with 3306 viewsDarran

Stadium Expansion? on 20:47 - Oct 12 by blackjack

Is anything in the pipeline do you know?

No idea I was told there was a problem with transport that had to be put in place,mind you if people knew what f*cking lane to be in when they approach a roundabout that would help.

Stadium Expansion? on 22:14 - Oct 12 with 3170 viewsAl_Bundy

Even a stadium expansion thread Cardiff get a mention

Stadium Expansion? on 22:19 - Oct 12 with 3135 viewsDull1Thomas

An extra 6 - 8,000 wouldn't turn up (until Cardiff are relegated and they 'fans' don't get their fix of ManU, Chelsea etc) - Arsenal didn't sell out and few could be bothered to support the team v Malmo, Petrolul or St Gallen.
About 400 St Gallen fans rocked the place while the East waved a white flag (and it didn't have Swansea written on it).
If extras did turn up most would sit in silence, other than an occasional 'Tut' when Nathan fails to pass the 4th defender.
What 6 - 8,000 would do would be to put extra money in the pot so the only reason to extend the stadium is to secure the cash and have a prosperous club.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Stadium Expansion? on 22:22 - Oct 12 with 3116 viewsDarran

Stadium Expansion? on 22:19 - Oct 12 by Dull1Thomas

An extra 6 - 8,000 wouldn't turn up (until Cardiff are relegated and they 'fans' don't get their fix of ManU, Chelsea etc) - Arsenal didn't sell out and few could be bothered to support the team v Malmo, Petrolul or St Gallen.
About 400 St Gallen fans rocked the place while the East waved a white flag (and it didn't have Swansea written on it).
If extras did turn up most would sit in silence, other than an occasional 'Tut' when Nathan fails to pass the 4th defender.
What 6 - 8,000 would do would be to put extra money in the pot so the only reason to extend the stadium is to secure the cash and have a prosperous club.

Arsenal didn't sell out?

Stadium Expansion? on 22:23 - Oct 12 with 3104 viewsjelly

There is no atmosphere at the moment you say? I'm all for an expanded stadium but an extra 6/8 k ain't gonna provide a better atmosphere, not in the first few years. Can you remember the first 4 years of being in the liberty? It was like a morgue. No slight on our newer fans but it took years for it to make it feel like home. You can't magically create an atmosphere, it takes years.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2013 22:24]
Stadium Expansion? on 22:24 - Oct 12 with 3097 viewsAl_Bundy

So your saying a home sell out for the third season running which we have would not support an increased capacity !?!

Well we would have to have a truly shite marketing department to fail on this one.

Login to get fewer ads

Stadium Expansion? on 22:28 - Oct 12 with 3075 viewsdgt73

Everything you have said is a load of sh*te.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Stadium Expansion? on 22:37 - Oct 12 with 3045 viewsjackforever

Noticed Norwich have decided against spending on expanding. I'm having more and more doubts about the whole expansion idea. Still far from convinced the demand is there and lets be honest our cup games over the past few years have hardly proved otherwise. As gate money plays such a small part of a clubs income is the massive amount needed for a few thousand extra seats better spent on the football side of things? Wish we had an official waiting list that gans had paid deposits to be on. Also what is the next level? Winning a trophy? European football?
Stadium Expansion? on 22:39 - Oct 12 with 3034 views_

Edited
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 1:34]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Stadium Expansion? on 22:41 - Oct 12 with 3012 viewsDarran

Stadium Expansion? on 22:39 - Oct 12 by _

Edited
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 1:34]

Bittertwa t

Stadium Expansion? on 22:42 - Oct 12 with 3002 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 22:37 - Oct 12 by jackforever

Noticed Norwich have decided against spending on expanding. I'm having more and more doubts about the whole expansion idea. Still far from convinced the demand is there and lets be honest our cup games over the past few years have hardly proved otherwise. As gate money plays such a small part of a clubs income is the massive amount needed for a few thousand extra seats better spent on the football side of things? Wish we had an official waiting list that gans had paid deposits to be on. Also what is the next level? Winning a trophy? European football?

Name one club that has full houses for every cup match I bet you can't name one. The fact is the liberty is full for every league game says to me we need to expand end of. Thank fuk people like you aren't in charge.

Stadium Expansion? on 22:52 - Oct 12 with 2972 viewsJBT95

Stadium Expansion? on 22:42 - Oct 12 by dgt73

Name one club that has full houses for every cup match I bet you can't name one. The fact is the liberty is full for every league game says to me we need to expand end of. Thank fuk people like you aren't in charge.

Old Trafford?, Anfield?, Emirates? Stamford Bridge?
Stadium Expansion? on 22:58 - Oct 12 with 2957 viewsdeanscfc

An extra 4000 initially if that is what is being proposed would not be a bad idea at all. Take it from there then.
Stadium Expansion? on 22:59 - Oct 12 with 2955 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 22:52 - Oct 12 by JBT95

Old Trafford?, Anfield?, Emirates? Stamford Bridge?

You got to be joking, there were thousands of empty seats at arsenal last season when we played there in the league, and man u dont sellout many league cup games same with Liverpool and didn't chelsea have some average attendances last season in europe.

Stadium Expansion? on 23:02 - Oct 12 with 2943 viewsLiam12345

its the poor ospreys id feel sorry for if we upgrade they cant even half fill it now at times

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Stadium Expansion? on 23:03 - Oct 12 with 2938 viewsdeanscfc

f*ck the ospreys now...

st helens be best for them...
Stadium Expansion? on 23:20 - Oct 12 with 2890 viewsjackforever

Stadium Expansion? on 22:42 - Oct 12 by dgt73

Thank feck people like me are in charge.
Stadium Expansion? on 23:25 - Oct 12 with 2878 viewshobo

One thing we need to do when we expand is to allocate an area where standing is tolerated. That would go a long way to improving the atmosphere
Stadium Expansion? on 08:00 - Oct 13 with 2701 viewsblackjack

Stadium Expansion? on 23:25 - Oct 12 by hobo

One thing we need to do when we expand is to allocate an area where standing is tolerated. That would go a long way to improving the atmosphere

I agree with you there. Maybe that's why cardiff apparently have such a gd atmosphere as they have a stand where you can stand.
Stadium Expansion? on 08:11 - Oct 13 with 2681 viewsDr_Winston

Nice use of the word legoland by the OP. Convinced a lot of people.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:20 - Oct 13 with 2670 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:00 - Oct 13 by blackjack

I agree with you there. Maybe that's why cardiff apparently have such a gd atmosphere as they have a stand where you can stand.

I think your a cardiff fan probably that one who said swansea only took 91 to birmingham, because you to are full of sh*te. Cardiff atmosphere is sh*t. All stadiums in the PL are all seated and some clubs tolerate standing in some area's as they do at the liberty.

Stadium Expansion? on 08:23 - Oct 13 with 2662 viewsdgt73

Stadium Expansion? on 08:11 - Oct 13 by Dr_Winston

Nice use of the word legoland by the OP. Convinced a lot of people.

Exactly its that c*nt from AAMB
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 8:25]

Stadium Expansion? on 08:26 - Oct 13 with 2651 viewsDr_Winston

Stadium Expansion? on 08:23 - Oct 13 by dgt73

Exactly its that c*nt from AAMB
[Post edited 13 Oct 2013 8:25]

A cursory glance at his posting history suggests that he's either a Jamrag on a fishing trip or a bit of a twp.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024