Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 20:37 - Oct 19 with 39895 viewsJackbustard

One of his best games in Premier League today for me. Held the ball up well and brought players into play with his strength on the ball. Granted didn't get many chances as he was surrounded by 3 or 4 defenders most of them game but put I a good shift for me,

No doubt some will say he's shit because he doesn't run around like a headless chicken.
Bony on 15:13 - Oct 20 with 2339 viewsUxbridge

Bony on 15:10 - Oct 20 by wr72

So are you saying Michu should play up top like me and clasey have

I'm saying an attacking midfielder should spend more time attacking and less time doing everyone else's job.

Never a front man though. Lad's wasted in that role.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Bony on 15:16 - Oct 20 with 2334 viewsJackanapes

It appears that some folk equate Bony not being worth £13m with him being a bad player. He is neither a bad player nor a £13m player(yes I know thats how much he cost etc ... snore). Seeing as the internet seems incapable of dealing in anything other than absolutes, if he had to be one or the other, I would say he is nearer to being a £13m player than he is to being a bad player. Its like those psychiatric tests with the damning choices.
Would be more likely to rape a goat or fondle a sheep?
Errr Well Im not really likely to do either?
Just answer the question....

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony on 15:52 - Oct 20 with 2266 viewsNeathJack

Bony on 10:20 - Oct 20 by _

Hey, I mean the other Neath Jack with the pithy Jeremy Charles comment.

I'm not sure I agree with you when you say he falls over too easy but I see that as fair constructive criticism, as opposed to the other NJ's comments

I enjoy your posts mate.

I've no problem with you disagreeing with my opinion, which I stand by.

Yesterday Bony did the square root of eff all from where I was sat and was about as much of a goal threat as Michel Vorm.

If you saw otherwise, that's fine by me.
Bony on 15:52 - Oct 20 with 2262 viewswr72

Bony on 15:13 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I'm saying an attacking midfielder should spend more time attacking and less time doing everyone else's job.

He's a wanderer.Always there defending set pieces and corners and always available wherever it may be on the pitch.I don't think that'll change too soon as he seems to love that role and I can't see Laudrup asking him to stay more AM.
Bony on 15:56 - Oct 20 with 2250 viewsUxbridge

Bony on 15:52 - Oct 20 by wr72

He's a wanderer.Always there defending set pieces and corners and always available wherever it may be on the pitch.I don't think that'll change too soon as he seems to love that role and I can't see Laudrup asking him to stay more AM.

I think he might remind him not to neglect his primary function. Signs he did that in the second half yesterday.

Bony on 15:57 - Oct 20 with 2243 viewslovejuicejack

Bony on 15:52 - Oct 20 by wr72

In fairness he is a good defender ... Im sure he will come good and I certainly want him to.
Bony on 15:58 - Oct 20 with 2238 viewsJackbustard

Bony on 15:52 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

I've no problem with you disagreeing with my opinion, which I stand by.

Yesterday Bony did the square root of eff all from where I was sat and was about as much of a goal threat as Michel Vorm.

If you saw otherwise, that's fine by me.

As much goal threat as Vorm, did you miss his goal then
Bony on 16:01 - Oct 20 with 2229 viewslovejuicejack

For me yesterday he just kept laying the ball off when he was 10 yards out from goal instead of either pushing further forward again or striking at goal.

We just don't shoot on goal often enough, when we do things happen and this problem really baffles me, is it an order for ML on to shoot on target but instead to lay it off either sideways or backwards?
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 16:01 - Oct 20 with 2228 viewswr72

Bony on 15:56 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

I think he might remind him not to neglect his primary function. Signs he did that in the second half yesterday.

Yeah but we forgive him though,yeah?
Bony on 16:02 - Oct 20 with 2227 viewsNeathJack

Bony on 15:58 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

As much goal threat as Vorm, did you miss his goal then

No, but taking a penalty and being a goal threat are very different things
Bony on 16:06 - Oct 20 with 2221 viewsJackbustard

Bony on 16:02 - Oct 20 by NeathJack

No, but taking a penalty and being a goal threat are very different things

I was joking but your over exaggerations don't make your opinion any more valid than mine.
Bony on 16:09 - Oct 20 with 2213 viewsNeathJack

Bony on 16:06 - Oct 20 by Jackbustard

I was joking but your over exaggerations don't make your opinion any more valid than mine.

I would never claim it was.

My opinion is no more or less valid than anyone else's as far as I'm concerned.
Bony on 16:10 - Oct 20 with 2208 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 15:13 - Oct 20 by Uxbridge

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 16:12 - Oct 20 with 2201 viewswr72

He's always done it though and with huge success.Nothing has changed,he still plays the same role.Is it his partnership with Bony this is all about and how it's being affected?
Bony on 16:14 - Oct 20 with 2196 viewsUxbridge

Bony on 16:01 - Oct 20 by wr72

Yeah but we forgive him though,yeah?

I'll forgive him anything. He's great!

Bony on 20:50 - Oct 20 with 2092 viewsborinifanclub

Every time Bony received the ball yesterday he had 2 defenders trying to get the ball by fair means or foul,mostly foul. He stood up to them and made space that was not utilised first half as Michu was too deep .Second half Michu played further forward and suddenly we score 3 goals in 6 mins. Bony is not the problem... he just needs support... support from his team mates and support from US...the fans should build him up he is doing fine...watch the video on YouTube of his goals last year...if he does not get 20 this year I will be surprised . He will be a Jack legend in two years time

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Bony on 21:48 - Oct 20 with 2048 viewsGeoffThom

Bony on 06:59 - Oct 21 with 1928 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 20:50 - Oct 20 by borinifanclub

Every time Bony received the ball yesterday he had 2 defenders trying to get the ball by fair means or foul,mostly foul. He stood up to them and made space that was not utilised first half as Michu was too deep .Second half Michu played further forward and suddenly we score 3 goals in 6 mins. Bony is not the problem... he just needs support... support from his team mates and support from US...the fans should build him up he is doing fine...watch the video on YouTube of his goals last year...if he does not get 20 this year I will be surprised . He will be a Jack legend in two years time

Precisely.

The same thing happens to Michu when he's upfront. Our forwards tend to get isolated and live off scraps. At least with him in midfield the striker generally gets support fairly quickly.

We've scored a ton of goals this season with the Bony/Michu combination. Even if Bony isn't scoring loads himself yet (and he's not far off double figures already) the team does when he plays.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 10:24 - Oct 21 with 1850 viewscockneyswan

Bony on 22:09 - Oct 19 by Daithejack

Allways been the same for us with our strikers does'nt matter how many goals they score or how well they link up unless they run round like a demented loon they are classed as s#%t by some, think we should go back in for Tommy Mutton or Tony Bird in the transfer window they used to sweat like f#%k!

Great post, although unfortunately most of the "plastics" on here wont have a clue who you're talking about.
Bony on 10:34 - Oct 21 with 1824 viewslifelong

Bony is our top scorer so far this season with 7 goals from 13 appearances.

Just thought I'd mention it.
Bony on 10:39 - Oct 21 with 1803 viewsperchrockjack

He holds the ball up well..
I thought that he was bought to take the load of Michu.
he hasn't and doesn't and Michu is still the main man looking for gaps etc while Wilf basically strolls around.
For the money we paid we should expect a tap in from 4 years ,chase down defenders with a bit of elan and to get on the end of balls .Basically to work up a sweat. The arguments fall about when Forbes is mentioned. This is a different level and with Ki being basically shuite and Bony looking basically average I d say at this stage he s not a good investment . I hope he rams these words down our throats ...I hope anyway

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony on 10:44 - Oct 21 with 1784 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 10:39 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

he hasn't and doesn't and Michu is still the main man looking for gaps etc while Wilf basically strolls around.
For the money we paid we should expect a tap in from 4 years ,chase down defenders with a bit of elan and to get on the end of balls .Basically to work up a sweat. The arguments fall about when Forbes is mentioned. This is a different level and with Ki being basically shuite and Bony looking basically average I d say at this stage he s not a good investment . I hope he rams these words down our throats ...I hope anyway

The verdict is in ladies and Gentlemen.

Bony on 10:45 - Oct 21 with 1778 viewsJackanapes

Bony on 10:44 - Oct 21 by Dr_Winston

The verdict is in ladies and Gentlemen.

Please dont tell me. All I can see is " post from marvintheparanoideyeore ignored"

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony on 10:46 - Oct 21 with 1773 viewslifelong

Bony on 10:39 - Oct 21 by perchrockjack

Seriously Perchie you've got to watch the game and try and understand what is going on.

To say that Bony just strolls around and basically does nothing is just ridiculous.
Bony on 10:47 - Oct 21 with 1770 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 10:45 - Oct 21 by Jackanapes

Please dont tell me. All I can see is " post from marvintheparanoideyeore ignored"

Wouldn't dream of it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024