Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When will we learn 19:00 - Nov 7 with 5033 viewsLumin

Jesus when will we learn tippy tappy shit in our own half passing back to vorm all the time instead of going forward and take advantage of the extra man. Thrown away two points again totally mystified with our commitment lately. Micheal lose the laid back approach kick arse. Rant over.
When will we learn on 19:02 - Nov 7 with 4129 viewsperchrockjack

purely down to manager was that.
Attitude stank as it did last Sunday
NOT GOOD ENOUGH

We re being shafted and cant see it

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

When will we learn on 19:03 - Nov 7 with 4130 viewsQuakerJack

Agree, just started a thread on tactics, hanging on in games for over an hour, tactics all wrong

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

When will we learn on 19:05 - Nov 7 with 4107 viewshobo

The team gets criticised for going for it in the home game, now they get criticised for trying to keep the ball. The joys of PlanetSwans
When will we learn on 19:07 - Nov 7 with 4091 viewsDull1Thomas

The tippy tappy was working ... it was only when we went looking for more that we gave away possession and screwed it up.
Tippy Tappy would have won that game.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

When will we learn on 19:08 - Nov 7 with 4082 viewsMagicDaps

They were slated for doing exactly that in the home game, they did the right thing tactically, they kept the ball and were looking to see out the game by keeping possession. You can't stop the opposition from potentially getting hold of the ball, and they made the most of it, it was a well worked goal from them and not the manager's fault.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

When will we learn on 19:09 - Nov 7 with 4063 viewsmonmouth

When will we learn on 19:07 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

The tippy tappy was working ... it was only when we went looking for more that we gave away possession and screwed it up.

Indeed would have won both games.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

When will we learn on 19:13 - Nov 7 with 4038 viewsChief

it wasn't so much what we did when we had the ball, we did the right things, spread it about and passed it about them, it was how disinterested some players looked when they had the ball is what worried me. 1 bad header from ben caused the goal

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

When will we learn on 19:18 - Nov 7 with 3992 viewscontroversial_jack

When will we learn on 19:13 - Nov 7 by Chief

it wasn't so much what we did when we had the ball, we did the right things, spread it about and passed it about them, it was how disinterested some players looked when they had the ball is what worried me. 1 bad header from ben caused the goal

Good thing it wasn't Shelvey!
Login to get fewer ads

When will we learn on 19:27 - Nov 7 with 3942 viewsmljonzy

I think the whole possession philosophy is a load of crap. Not direct enough and to cautious on the ball. I remember when we played newcastle at home and had 80 per cent possession in the game. We lost 2 nil and were more focused on keeping the ball than actually scoring.
When will we learn on 19:38 - Nov 7 with 3912 viewsMagicDaps

When will we learn on 19:27 - Nov 7 by mljonzy

I think the whole possession philosophy is a load of crap. Not direct enough and to cautious on the ball. I remember when we played newcastle at home and had 80 per cent possession in the game. We lost 2 nil and were more focused on keeping the ball than actually scoring.

Under a completely different manager.

If you can't buy in to the 'whole possession philosophy', despite the two promotions, three Premier League seasons, Europa League football and League Cup that it has brought us then your not thinking straight.

It clearly has been effective for us, and clearly is direct enough and not too cautious on the ball because that wasn't the case when we won league 1, when we were promoted to the Premier League, when we finished 11th in our debut season and when we finished 9th, won the League Cup and qualified for Europe.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

When will we learn on 19:40 - Nov 7 with 3904 viewsDull1Thomas

When will we learn on 19:27 - Nov 7 by mljonzy

There's a team down the road you'd enjoy.

When will we learn on 19:41 - Nov 7 with 3894 viewsmawdlamjack

When will we learn on 19:13 - Nov 7 by Chief

ashes header before bens was crap as well,could have flicked it back to vorm but put a weak one in the air and ben followed suit. we did ok just bad luck, we should sign their scorer he's quick and shows class.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

When will we learn on 19:42 - Nov 7 with 3883 viewsDull1Thomas

When will we learn on 19:41 - Nov 7 by mawdlamjack

ashes header before bens was crap as well,could have flicked it back to vorm but put a weak one in the air and ben followed suit. we did ok just bad luck, we should sign their scorer he's quick and shows class.

Good with his head, a tall target and a player worthy of attempting crosses.
Definitely worth a sniff in the January sales.

When will we learn on 19:45 - Nov 7 with 3872 viewsPureRockFury

Certainly a bit of irony in that fact that in both these games it was a lack of keeping the ball that was a major factor in dropping points (given our reputation as a possession team).

Whilst I don't single this out as the cause of the goal, I remember Amat having the ball in acres of space in our own half in injury time before the equalizer and he pumped a long speculative ball up towards Vasquez and gave the ball away when the opportunity was there to tippy-tappy it around among the team to play out the time instead; Kuban were dead on their feet.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 19:45]

Even the bad times were good.

When will we learn on 19:46 - Nov 7 with 3853 viewsmljonzy

It is embarrassing the amount of fans that think we can play like Barcelona. The fact is we are not Barcelona and if we keep playing this way it is going to cost us in the end.
When will we learn on 19:48 - Nov 7 with 3842 viewsDull1Thomas

When will we learn on 19:45 - Nov 7 by PureRockFury

Certainly a bit of irony in that fact that in both these games it was a lack of keeping the ball that was a major factor in dropping points (given our reputation as a possession team).

Whilst I don't single this out as the cause of the goal, I remember Amat having the ball in acres of space in our own half in injury time before the equalizer and he pumped a long speculative ball up towards Vasquez and gave the ball away when the opportunity was there to tippy-tappy it around among the team to play out the time instead; Kuban were dead on their feet.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2013 19:45]

When will we learn on 20:14 - Nov 7 with 3748 viewsSwansNZ

When will we learn on 19:05 - Nov 7 by hobo

The team gets criticised for going for it in the home game, now they get criticised for trying to keep the ball. The joys of PlanetSwans

So, you can't see any difference in trying for a 2nd goal inside the last 20 minutes tonight, as opposed to trying for one inside the last 30 seconds 2 weeks ago?

Retaining possession for 30 seconds should be easy enough to do, but with 20 minutes, the other team are always going to get the ball, and who know, they might just do something with it.

So, IMO, we should have made more of an effort to score the 2nd tonight - we kept turning back from promising positions, just for the sake of retaining possession.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

When will we learn on 20:50 - Nov 7 with 3658 viewsperchrockjack

IS RIGHT and against 10 men FFS.yet still people try to make excuses. THERE ARE NONE.

When will we learn on 20:54 - Nov 7 with 3638 viewsswancity

When will we learn on 20:50 - Nov 7 by perchrockjack

IS RIGHT and against 10 men FFS.yet still people try to make excuses. THERE ARE NONE.

Your like a nuns knickers mate

The same pair left on for a week

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

When will we learn on 20:58 - Nov 7 with 3619 viewsperchrockjack

An old one. Any answer to Lumin as he s similiarly inclined. Truth not nice is it

When will we learn on 14:19 - Nov 9 with 3401 viewsLumin

When will we learn on 19:07 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

But we lost. Fact. I'm just getting frustrated with how many games we've thrown away this season so far
[Post edited 9 Nov 2013 14:28]
When will we learn on 14:21 - Nov 9 with 3396 viewsLumin

When will we learn on 19:05 - Nov 7 by hobo

Do they go for it at home games seem to remember more or or less the same mistake against them in the first leg.
When will we learn on 14:54 - Nov 9 with 3357 viewsmonmouth

When will we learn on 14:19 - Nov 9 by Lumin

But we lost. Fact. I'm just getting frustrated with how many games we've thrown away this season so far
[Post edited 9 Nov 2013 14:28]

But we didn't

When will we learn on 11:51 - Nov 10 with 3283 viewsmljonzy

When will we learn on 19:40 - Nov 7 by Dull1Thomas

There's a team down the road you'd enjoy.

Yes a team down the road that beat us.
When will we learn on 12:13 - Nov 10 with 3248 viewsmonmouth

When will we learn on 11:51 - Nov 10 by mljonzy

Yes a team down the road that beat us.

I've seen this s**t a lot on here this week. Right, simple question with a one word answer, would you rather be us or them?
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 12:13]

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024