Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 19:01 - Nov 10 with 12262 viewsPhil_S

The play acting is embarrassing to watch and rightly punished today

Maybe a fine would be appropriate as it will cost us at some point
Chico on 19:01 - Nov 10 with 5878 viewsDr_Winston

A quiet word in his ear should suffice.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chico on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 5871 viewsPhil_S

Chico on 19:01 - Nov 10 by Dr_Winston

A quiet word in his ear should suffice.

Third game running - maybe we are condoning it?
Chico on 19:02 - Nov 10 with 5862 viewsNeath_Jack

As bad as Scouse fella on here.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Chico on 19:03 - Nov 10 with 5843 viewsEvanski

Angel's histrionics don't help either. He could've got a 2nd yellow in injury time. You do wonder if it had a bearing on the ref's decisions.

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Chico on 19:04 - Nov 10 with 5837 viewsDr_Winston

Chico on 19:02 - Nov 10 by Phil_S

Third game running - maybe we are condoning it?

It's possible. Getting embarassing now though. One of the few decisions that ref got right.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chico on 19:04 - Nov 10 with 5833 viewsSwansNZ

very embarrassing

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Chico on 19:06 - Nov 10 with 5792 viewsSwanzay

Makes him look like a t*at, even Routledge was shaking his head thinking wtf are you doing?
We have never been that type of team, I hope we are not becoming one!
Someone needs to have a word with him!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 19:08]
Chico on 19:06 - Nov 10 with 5781 viewswr72

Someone like Ash should have pulled him a long time ago.We don't put up with shit like that down here,we ain't that sort of club.He's making a name for himself for the wrong reasons.
Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 19:07 - Nov 10 with 5768 viewscharliet27

To help his cause he could bring it down a couple of hundred notches, to a bit of acting which is remotely believable. Rolling about like he's has boiling hot water thrown on his face isn't going to fool anyone..
Chico on 19:08 - Nov 10 with 5744 viewsSuperSwans

Someone needs a word with him..
Chico on 19:08 - Nov 10 with 5743 viewsmikecph

He is doing himself a disservice! He has already gotten a rep it seems that he is overly dramatic. On at least one occassion today he was actually hit in the face - but ref thought it was just another of his dramas and did nothing about the obvious foul.
Chico on 19:14 - Nov 10 with 5696 viewsskippyjack

He doesn't need to stop it.. he needs to improve his play acting.. it's piss poor!

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Chico on 19:14 - Nov 10 with 5671 viewsBloodyhills

I agree, I wish he would stop this theatrical crap and concentrate on his game.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chico on 19:16 - Nov 10 with 5653 viewsunion_jack

Chico on 19:03 - Nov 10 by Evanski

Angel's histrionics don't help either. He could've got a 2nd yellow in injury time. You do wonder if it had a bearing on the ref's decisions.

The two are quite different. Whereas Chico should get a grip, Rangel was understandably miffed at the decisions against him and showed some passion. I don!t blame him at all personally and would have been disappointed if he hadn't shown some grit at that point.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Chico on 19:21 - Nov 10 with 5619 viewsSwansNZ

Bony went down and stayed down, in the first half, after he was “smashed” in the face - get the f**k up and support the attack, you big girl (no offence to big girls)

Chico on 19:35 - Nov 10 with 5493 viewsjackportis

as anyone considered that it actually might have hurt him.. he got an almighty slap in the chops? I felt for the bloke

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Chico on 19:51 - Nov 10 with 5381 viewsSwansNZ

Chico on 19:35 - Nov 10 by jackportis

as anyone considered that it actually might have hurt him.. he got an almighty slap in the chops? I felt for the bloke

err, yeah, of course. Lucky he was not concussed, eh!
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 19:51]

Chico on 19:53 - Nov 10 with 5363 viewsjackportis

Chico on 19:51 - Nov 10 by SwansNZ

and whiplash the speed he went down.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Chico on 20:02 - Nov 10 with 5287 viewsOldjack

you'd think Mike would have a word ,it is embarrassing the cheating kantttttt we are better than that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chico on 20:25 - Nov 10 with 5196 viewsUxbridge

Rather proud that his antics were greeted by laughter by the crowd and his booking was actually applauded by many.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico on 20:27 - Nov 10 with 5167 viewstomdickharry

Chico is turning into some kind of village idiot,to think Laudrup turned down a chance to sign a proper centre half pre season. Why he hasn't been spoken to by the Management Team is mystifying, seems they are happy to accept such antics as we saw today.
Chico on 20:28 - Nov 10 with 5158 viewsDull1Thomas

Chico on 19:51 - Nov 10 by SwansNZ

A few Stokies pulled back players by putting their arms around the players neck - only on got pinged. Seemed like a coached foul.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Chico on 20:28 - Nov 10 with 5152 viewsScoobyWho

I was in the south stand today with my brother and his mates, and the reaction to chico again flinging himself down was incredible, he got more stick than the opposition. I agree though he is an embarrassing player. And continually doing it brings our club in to disrepute.
[Post edited 10 Nov 2013 20:30]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico on 20:31 - Nov 10 with 5135 viewsLiam12345

i think hes very good myself

give him one of them.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Chico on 20:35 - Nov 10 with 5094 viewsmarchamjack

his play is quite embarrassing too recently

time for a rest

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024