Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! 19:38 - Nov 19 with 1615 viewsQPRDave

They come up with real comedy names!!
They've gone from having Kuntz in the team to now having a couple of Benders!!!
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 1531 viewsLblock

How about the fact that England play Cleverelly but dont really?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:45 - Nov 19 with 1508 viewsHollowayRanger

smalling living up to his name totally out jumped for the german goal

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:53 - Nov 19 with 1499 viewsaves

Germans strike in 39' ..how apt
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:57 - Nov 19 with 1486 viewspaulparker

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:34 - Nov 19 by Lblock

Cleverly is the Stuart Wardley of international Football he is up there with Stuart Downing & Milner as a complete waste of oxygen but will pick up 70 caps
I would have given Shelvey a go tonight

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 21:01 - Nov 19 with 1476 viewsQPRDave

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:34 - Nov 19 by Lblock

Well there you go ...Roy has a sense of humour too!
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 21:28 - Nov 19 with 1455 viewsToast_R

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 20:53 - Nov 19 by aves

Germans strike in 39' ..how apt

Ariel threat again...
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 02:20 - Nov 20 with 1334 viewsSonofNorfolt

Yea, the Krauts never laugh at anything, possibly except our supporters.
The 'German Bombers' song has become more embarrassing than Frank Lampard's 100 caps, or Beckham being a le-ge-nd.
I was sorely tempted to start a song, 'I'd rather be a German than a thick Northerner or anybody else that joins in with that load of sh it,' but need time to make it more 'drastic plastic' with the masses.

Did you notice the massive support they had there tonight? No, Chile had more. They have all, been here, seen that at Wembley. Not that bothered. Certainly my German mates aren't.

So, they had Benders tonight, not Kuntz. Fu ck me it's better than Python at their peak.
They weren't sure if they should pass to their centre forward as he might say'Nein', and mistake it for the English number nine, rather than 'neun'. It is confusing, and at the same time hysterical.
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 09:25 - Nov 20 with 1237 viewsJuzzie

I was in a bar in Hannover last night and when Germany scored it was met with a half-hearted cheer, then back to drinking the beer. It was just a friendly after all and they knew that despite who & where they were playing.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2013 9:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 09:34 - Nov 20 with 1222 viewssexton

Nice article from the Indy. England's over-rated and over-paid dummkopfs could learn a thing or two.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/deutschland
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 10:02 - Nov 20 with 1190 viewsMetallica_Hoop

All the Germans I know over here have a very dry English sense of humour.

Nice to see a German team that sounds like a German team though. (or should that be hear?)

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 10:43 - Nov 20 with 1153 viewsHollowayRanger

german B team coast to yet another yawn win over hapless england

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 1120 viewsheadhoops

yep they were on Kroos control or should that be Kruse control?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 17:15 - Nov 20 with 988 viewsQPRDave

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 02:20 - Nov 20 by SonofNorfolt

Yea, the Krauts never laugh at anything, possibly except our supporters.
The 'German Bombers' song has become more embarrassing than Frank Lampard's 100 caps, or Beckham being a le-ge-nd.
I was sorely tempted to start a song, 'I'd rather be a German than a thick Northerner or anybody else that joins in with that load of sh it,' but need time to make it more 'drastic plastic' with the masses.

Did you notice the massive support they had there tonight? No, Chile had more. They have all, been here, seen that at Wembley. Not that bothered. Certainly my German mates aren't.

So, they had Benders tonight, not Kuntz. Fu ck me it's better than Python at their peak.
They weren't sure if they should pass to their centre forward as he might say'Nein', and mistake it for the English number nine, rather than 'neun'. It is confusing, and at the same time hysterical.

Oooooh someone's showing their feminine side...............Got enough tampons????
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 18:58 - Nov 20 with 937 viewsSonofNorfolt

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 17:15 - Nov 20 by QPRDave

Oooooh someone's showing their feminine side...............Got enough tampons????

Another corker.
Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 19:27 - Nov 20 with 905 viewsPommyhoop

Who says the Germans don't have a sense of humour?! on 18:58 - Nov 20 by SonofNorfolt

Another corker.

I see what you did there.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024