Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whatever happened to.... 02:57 - Dec 6 with 1765 viewsFredManRave

The BazWot thread got me thinking about names from the past who've dissapeared off the radar, so to speak. Anyway I'll start with someone who dissapeared whilst he was actually with us.

Gary Borrowdale has been playing for Margate since November of this year.

Who's next..?

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Whatever happened to.... on 10:42 - Dec 6 with 1668 viewsCOASTALHOOP

Simon Osbourne is manager at Margate too.
Also Margate now play in blue and white hoops.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2013 10:49]
Whatever happened to.... on 13:26 - Dec 6 with 1624 viewsFredManRave

Richard Ord, the legendary QPR player that never actually played (competetively) for QPR has somewhat dissapeared since resigning as Durham City manager in October 2012. He has however published his autobiography, "Who needs Cantona When We've Got Dickie Ord". Anybody read it? Is there a chapter on his time with us?!

I've got the Power.

Whatever happened to.... on 14:36 - Dec 6 with 1592 viewsloftboy

One of my claims to fame is being one of only a few hundred R's to have seen Kurt Bakholt play. Where has be gone?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Whatever happened to.... on 14:48 - Dec 6 with 1566 viewstoboboly

Leroy Griffiths is currently doing well at Leatherhead FC. Saw him score when I went last month!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Whatever happened to.... on 15:03 - Dec 6 with 1553 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Whatever happened to.... on 14:48 - Dec 6 by toboboly

Leroy Griffiths is currently doing well at Leatherhead FC. Saw him score when I went last month!

I saw him play at Harrow on non-league day too.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Whatever happened to.... on 15:09 - Dec 6 with 1550 viewsRs_Holy

is Jay "Betty" Bothroyd still alive???
Whatever happened to.... on 15:21 - Dec 6 with 1534 viewskingo

I want to know what happened to Mr 'versatile as an egg', Ned Zelic the one and only Aussie to dislike West London.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Whatever happened to.... on 15:22 - Dec 6 with 1530 viewsClint_Power

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or was there a guy on the old rivals forum who said he was going deep sea fishing off Alaska for a few months? Dont remember hearing about it again. Did he ever make it back?
And who was it who made a mistake about an FA cup fixture date and got a 150 page thread of abuse and mockery for it? Has he dared show his face again?
Also, what happened to Maceo? The quality of our resident nutters has gone downhill since rivals.
Login to get fewer ads

Whatever happened to.... on 15:25 - Dec 6 with 1521 viewsloftboy

Whatever happened to.... on 15:22 - Dec 6 by Clint_Power

Is my memory playing tricks on me, or was there a guy on the old rivals forum who said he was going deep sea fishing off Alaska for a few months? Dont remember hearing about it again. Did he ever make it back?
And who was it who made a mistake about an FA cup fixture date and got a 150 page thread of abuse and mockery for it? Has he dared show his face again?
Also, what happened to Maceo? The quality of our resident nutters has gone downhill since rivals.

Kettering R's made a mistake about the fixture

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Whatever happened to.... on 15:52 - Dec 6 with 1503 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Apparently Maceo was evicted from the favelo and hiked to the Watford bigLove hangout.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Whatever happened to.... on 15:53 - Dec 6 with 1501 viewsToast_R

There was a poster called LeBleu on the previous site before the one before this one, who I had a suspicioun was once my French teacher from High school and also fellow R.
Whatever happened to.... on 16:06 - Dec 6 with 1468 viewsAlbRanger

You're right about the fishing expedition. Can't remember for the life of me who it was.
Whatever happened to.... on 19:34 - Dec 6 with 1422 viewskarl

The lad who had moved to London from Shetland?
Was on the Rivals board
Whatever happened to.... on 20:23 - Dec 6 with 1391 viewsFredManRave

Whatever happened to.... on 14:36 - Dec 6 by loftboy

One of my claims to fame is being one of only a few hundred R's to have seen Kurt Bakholt play. Where has be gone?

The idea wasn't that people posted the name and then I looked it up but, hey ho, it's Friday and it's nearly christmas;

Kurt Bakholt, 50, has taken an interest in "kunst og møbler", (art and furniture to you and me) since retiring from football, finishing at Boldklubben in 1989. He runs an art and furniture gallery with his wife Toni, in Skanderborg.

If you don't believe me;

http://www.lorry.dk/artikel/35323

I've got the Power.

Whatever happened to.... on 23:51 - Dec 6 with 1316 viewsPunteR

spaggetii hoops?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Whatever happened to.... on 03:44 - Dec 7 with 1286 viewsSonofNorfolt

John Gidman took an interest in his leg which didn't help his Rangers career.
Whatever happened to.... on 13:01 - Dec 7 with 1199 viewsDorsetR

I remember someone called rangers69 used to post a lot on here , think he lived in Italy, haven't seen him on here for a while...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024