Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? 23:22 - Dec 22 with 11223 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:37 - Dec 23 with 1014 viewsDull1Thomas

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:08 - Dec 23 by union_jack

I think now s the time because there is more uncertainty. Why wait until the opinions become more certain. I think if I had put in the 'not sure' option, that may have been a popular answer?
I hope January is fruitful for us, both on the field and in the transfer market. No players in will worry me beyond belief!!

God help us.
I expect January to be pointless.
I still believe we will finish mid table.
If we bring in players they're not going suddenly propel us to the title.

Too many fans are becoming standard EPL types. My team must win every game or the manager should be sacked.
The response of some on here and at games makes me want to cry.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:38 - Dec 23 with 1012 viewslovejuicejack

Question is, is laudrup really as good as lots of people are making out on this board, yes you can quote our league position or cup win which they are entitled to do but maybethat is down to the players rather than laudr.
And he has not really excelled in the attacking Dept. Has he. I know I will get battered. 4 these comments but I don't care because I think they are valid. Points
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:39 - Dec 23 with 1005 viewslonglostjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:37 - Dec 23 by Dull1Thomas

God help us.

Too many fans are becoming standard EPL types. My team must win every game or the manager should be sacked.

Good post

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:41 - Dec 23 with 986 viewsperchrockjack

To finish mid table with a pointless January would be truly incredible.

We need new blood and quickly .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:43 - Dec 23 with 986 viewsDewi1jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:20 - Dec 23 by Dull1Thomas

Who is doing the scouting?
Even players who we've approached and turned us down aren't doing great things elsewhere. Apart from Lukaku (who was quiet yesterday) the best are average and no better than we have.
ML will stay until the end of the season
ML will keep us up
ML won't be here next season

Not so sure about your last statement.
Here ML gets little or no interference. He has had his backroom staff sacked before.
He asks for certain players and the board tell him if we can afford them or not. He has had players bought for him that he didn't want before now.
Would he leave this setup for any old club? I don't think so. He's stated he doesn't need the money.
Would he leave for a much bigger club? Be touched not to. Or would he (for the above reasons)?
Does he need the grief and hassle of football management? Probably not, but it's in his DNA.
Do I think if he was offered the Barca/ Real/ Juve job he'd take it? Yes. Also think he needs more experience before he's offered such a job.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

(No subject) (n/t) (n/t) on 11:45 - Dec 23 with 981 viewsDewi1jack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:20 - Dec 23 by Dull1Thomas

Who is doing the scouting?
Even players who we've approached and turned us down aren't doing great things elsewhere. Apart from Lukaku (who was quiet yesterday) the best are average and no better than we have.
ML will stay until the end of the season
ML will keep us up
ML won't be here next season

[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 12:08]

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:48 - Dec 23 with 979 viewstomdickharry

In the post match interview on Sky late yesterday evening Laudrup looked down in the dumps,okay I know he was disappointed with our loss but his body language and dejected manner gave out the wrong message,to me it was one of a defeatist nature,i would very surprised if he is here even 2 days after the last game of the season,in fact if we lose a string of matches which puts us in the relegation area the the board will sack him.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:48 - Dec 23 with 978 viewsNeath_Jack

Only on planet swans would you see such a ridiculous poll.

I'm going to do a poll, will i get wet if i go out in this weather.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:49 - Dec 23 with 974 viewspencoedjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:37 - Dec 23 by Dull1Thomas

God help us.

Good post mate .... I have the feeling most of them moaning were not around when we were really shit.

Mid table in the PL last 32 of a European tournament sometimes I think I'm dreaming.

I am also expecting only points to be picked up by end of Jan to be Villa away .... It will be meltdown on here.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:51 - Dec 23 with 966 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:21 - Dec 23 by JackFish

Second highest finish in our history last season.
First major trophy in our history as well.
On course for another mid table finish this season.
Last 32 of the Europa league, by far our best performance in Europe.

Definitely a candidate for the sack.

Why are you so sure we are on course for a mid table finish, i think it`s a strong possibility after the next batch of games, Chelsea, Villa, Man Utd all away, Man City, Spurs at home, we will be well and truly in a fight to stay in the Prem
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:53 - Dec 23 with 950 viewsperchrockjack

Meltdown on here is beyond contempt. We just squabble and bitch which is fine. THE MANAGER AND PLAYERS are those we rely on.
Im glad truly LAUDRUP was down in the dumps. ITS A GOOD SIGN.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:16 - Dec 23 with 929 viewsJackFish

We've got a home game against Fulham in January as well mind.

I don't think we'll get anything at Chelsea, but Man City haven't exactly been setting the world alight away from home this season. Utd have been dodgy, and likewise Spurs haven't been great. No reason why we can't pick up a point or two in those games, but it won't be a disaster if we don't.

Also, out of interest, to the people who say we haven't done very well attacking this season, we've scored 23 PL goals, that's more than Spurs & WBA (18), Southampton (22 - 4 points ahead of us and having an amazing season apparently?), Stoke, Villa & Fulham (17), Norwich (15), Hull (14), Cardiff (13), Sunderland (12) and Palace (11). We've scored one goal fewer than Newcastle. We've also conceded fewer goals than everyone below us other than West Ham and Hull.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:17 - Dec 23 with 924 viewsJackFish

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:51 - Dec 23 by buzzbox

Why are you so sure we are on course for a mid table finish, i think it`s a strong possibility after the next batch of games, Chelsea, Villa, Man Utd all away, Man City, Spurs at home, we will be well and truly in a fight to stay in the Prem

Probably because we're in mid table with 7 points more than the teams in the relegation zone with half the season gone.

Yeah, we've got tough games in January, but everyone else still has those teams to play at some point as well. You do realise that after January we've only got a few games left against the top teams, yeah?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:22 - Dec 23 with 910 viewsblaine_scfc

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:17 - Dec 23 by JackFish

Probably because we're in mid table with 7 points more than the teams in the relegation zone with half the season gone.

Yeah, we've got tough games in January, but everyone else still has those teams to play at some point as well. You do realise that after January we've only got a few games left against the top teams, yeah?

You have a fair point, but the games at home against the likes of Hull, West Ham, Stoke should of been wins, this leaves us under pressure to get results away from home against these sides.

We have 6 games coming up now, which there is a realistic chance we will get zero points from. If we get down there in the battle, I am not sure our players are up for the fight.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:25 - Dec 23 with 900 viewsJackFish

Why should they have been wins? Did we beat all the teams down the bottom last season and the season before last?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:34 - Dec 23 with 887 viewsblaine_scfc

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:25 - Dec 23 by JackFish

Why should they have been wins? Did we beat all the teams down the bottom last season and the season before last?

No, but we could pick up points against the better sides at home. This season I don't see us doing that, away from home whoever you play against is going to be tough.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:36 - Dec 23 with 885 viewsmonmouth

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:34 - Dec 23 by blaine_scfc

No, but we could pick up points against the better sides at home. This season I don't see us doing that, away from home whoever you play against is going to be tough.

See, I think we have more chance of winning away.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:36 - Dec 23 with 848 viewsJBT95

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:01 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

Why on earth would anyone vote no.

Sorry let me rephrase. Why on earth with anyone with a massive dose of reality vote no.

20.8% of our fans at this point in time seem to have fallen into the same trap that befits other football clubs when they reach the Premier League - their expectation levels go to unreasonable demands.

If 11th place and last 32 in Europe on top of a 9th place and major trophy finish makes someone a candidate for the sack then we really have lost the plot.

Time to go back into hiding, the world is still mad

This works until a point. You could say expecting to stay in the PL is a far too high expectation as 10 years ago we were lucky not to drop out of the Football League entirely, is this still the overall aim? No, and I certainly hope it never is again, targets improve as teams get better, this season hasn't been as good as last, hell this whole year hasn't 5 home wins from 18 league games is shocking really.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 14:37]
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:39 - Dec 23 with 843 viewsJackanapes

So we haven't excelled from an attacking point of view yet we have scored 23 goals. M'kay.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:40 - Dec 23 with 837 viewsJBT95

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:25 - Dec 23 by JackFish

5 league wins from 18 home games is shockingly bad. There was a time, all under Rodgers, where I went to home games expecting us to win every game even when we got to the Premier League, now I see it if we don't loose it's good and it's against all teams :/
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 14:41]
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:40 - Dec 23 with 837 viewsJackanapes

If anything its our defence thats gone wonky.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:41 - Dec 23 with 836 viewsJackanapes

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:40 - Dec 23 by JBT95

5 league wins from 18 home games is shockingly bad. There was a time, all under Rodgers, where I went to home games expecting us to win every game even when we got to the Premier League, now I see it if we don't loose it's good and it's against all teams :/
[Post edited 23 Dec 2013 14:41]

For Man Utd

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:43 - Dec 23 with 829 viewsJackanapes

You expected us to win every league game under Rodgers? Yeah ok. You are going on ignore.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:44 - Dec 23 with 822 viewsJBT95

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:41 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

For Man Utd

I don't care about them, I care about us. Sunderland have had 4 wins at home and look where they are...
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:46 - Dec 23 with 816 viewsJBT95

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:43 - Dec 23 by Jackanapes

You expected us to win every league game under Rodgers? Yeah ok. You are going on ignore.

No. I went to games expecting us to put in a great performance which would enable us to win. Which we did perform a lot, even if we just fell short so drew or lost narrowly to Man United etc, Hasn't happened since March.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024