Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? 23:22 - Dec 22 with 11225 viewsunion_jack

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:38 - Dec 24 with 1458 viewsbuzzbox

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 19:47 - Dec 23 by monmouth

Nope. You must plump for which of the two is a 'strong' possibility, and be sure you pick the right one or you're DVLusional.

Sarcasm from a guy who gets upset when other`s suggest we are struggling and could be drawn into a relegation dog fight lol, let me tell you now pal if we are, with the likes of De Guzman, Paplo etc players that will let us down badly in the gutting it out dept were gonna be in quite a bit of bother, i really hope we do not end up in the bottom five with only a hand full of games left.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:51 - Dec 24 with 1445 viewsJackanapes

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 00:42 - Dec 24 by tomdickharry

Yes there is,injuries to major players and some dud signings in the goalscoring department.

Which has happened last season and the season before.( Schecter, Lita.)

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 09:55 - Dec 24 with 1439 viewsJackanapes

And if the major injury you are talking about is Michu, we have 20 points this season almost entirely without him, so I'm not sure what your point is. We are doing as well as we always do, I have seen nothing to suggest that that will change. if you are all so concerned that we are doomed, you know what to do to soften the blow... LUMP ON.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:06 - Dec 24 with 1416 viewsRancid

It's the way we are playing that is my concern.Disjointed,Laudrup doesn't know his best 11,we've become predictable and stale,2 words I keep hearing and reading.As I say I don't think it would be the end of the world if went at the end of season.He'd have showed us loyalty and I'd wish him well in his next venture.A side like Swansea needs to evolve and change to keep up and under Mike and since the Cup Final I'm not sure Laudrup has it in him to motivate the players anymore.

Having said all that he might want out himself and there's a good chance of that so the decision will be taken out of the clubs hands.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:36 - Dec 24 with 1397 viewsmarchamjack

as I was walking out Sunday a bloke next to me shouted "and the sooner you fck off to Spurs the better Laudrup", I said to him, "so who do you want to come in and replace him then?"...no answer, just a blank look.

Some people are very dim.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:40 - Dec 24 with 1392 viewsJWK

Of course.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:57 - Dec 24 with 1380 viewsJackSomething

As things stand, there are 20 incredibly stupid/delusional Swans fans on this message board. Or some people are just having some fun.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:16 - Dec 24 with 1359 viewsWarwickHunt

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:57 - Dec 24 by JackSomething

As things stand, there are 20 incredibly stupid/delusional Swans fans on this message board. Or some people are just having some fun.

The former.
Login to get fewer ads

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:22 - Dec 24 with 1357 viewsshingle

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:36 - Dec 24 by marchamjack

as I was walking out Sunday a bloke next to me shouted "and the sooner you fck off to Spurs the better Laudrup", I said to him, "so who do you want to come in and replace him then?"...no answer, just a blank look.

Wow, you are very clever, what a guy.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:24 - Dec 24 with 1354 viewsPhil_S

"Laudrup doesn't know his best XI"

A widely banded about statement - what proof do we have of this?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:25 - Dec 24 with 1353 viewsWarwickHunt

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:22 - Dec 24 by shingle

He has a very valid point.

Any suggestions for a replacement from the "Laudrup out" brigade?

I'll wait...
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:31 - Dec 24 with 1340 viewsRancid

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:24 - Dec 24 by Phil_S

"Laudrup doesn't know his best XI"

A widely banded about statement - what proof do we have of this?

Does he play Bony up top or Michu.Does he play Shelvey as AM or De Guzman.Does he play Canas or Britton or both.Tremmel/Vorm.Hernandez or Dyer/Routledge.

I know we're in Europe and the team will of course change but too many players have under-performed this year so I don't think he knows what his strongest 11 is.Us fans don't that's for sure.

One week Dyer is rubbish and where is Routledge the following it's Routledge is rubbish where is Dyer.Same goes for Hernandez.We can also throw Lamah into that pot now as well.

I like our defence but our midfield is all over the place this season and I don't think Mike knows what's for the best.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:39 - Dec 24 with 1328 viewsshingle

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:25 - Dec 24 by WarwickHunt

He has a very valid point.

Any suggestions for a replacement from the "Laudrup out" brigade?

I'll wait...

Keep him, he kept us up last season job done, if he keeps us up this year job done again, every season we stay in the prem is a great achievement as far as i`m concerned.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:49 - Dec 24 with 1311 viewsRancid

The question was 'Would you like to see Laudrup here next season' and not 'Who would his replacement be'.

That's the chairmans job.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:08 - Dec 24 with 1287 viewsmarchamjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:22 - Dec 24 by shingle

Go on then genius, let's hear your suggestion for our next manager?

Hopefully this man can keep us in the Prem, win the odd cup and maybe take us into the knock out round of a European competition.

Look forward to hearing your brainwave

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:52 - Dec 24 with 1263 viewsPhil_S

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 11:31 - Dec 24 by Rancid

Does he play Bony up top or Michu.Does he play Shelvey as AM or De Guzman.Does he play Canas or Britton or both.Tremmel/Vorm.Hernandez or Dyer/Routledge.

I know we're in Europe and the team will of course change but too many players have under-performed this year so I don't think he knows what his strongest 11 is.Us fans don't that's for sure.

One week Dyer is rubbish and where is Routledge the following it's Routledge is rubbish where is Dyer.Same goes for Hernandez.We can also throw Lamah into that pot now as well.

I like our defence but our midfield is all over the place this season and I don't think Mike knows what's for the best.

So the basis of what you are saying is that he doesnt know which 11 players will play the best each week rather than he doesnt know which - on paper - is his strongest side?
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 13:37 - Dec 24 with 1236 viewsDull1Thomas

Can't believe so many 'fans' can post comments that are insulting to our manager, players, board and fellow supporters.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 13:42 - Dec 24 with 1230 viewsJackanapes

On my morning walk I was thinking about injuries and how they impacted us. Last season a serious injury to one of our most important players coincided with our best spell of the season. I don't understand the need for all this overt pessimism. Things may change. De Guzman and Hernandez may start contributing again. Bony may find his rhythm. Vasquez may... ok ...... but you get my point.
Stocks can go up as well as down.

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:22 - Dec 24 with 1162 viewsshingle

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 12:08 - Dec 24 by marchamjack

Go on then genius, let's hear your suggestion for our next manager?

Hopefully this man can keep us in the Prem, win the odd cup and maybe take us into the knock out round of a European competition.

Look forward to hearing your brainwave

It`s xmas so i`ll be nice, you need to go back a few posts, just before you made this comment, my answer is already there for you, so just take your time in future and read the posts before you comment.
Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 20:55 - Dec 24 with 1113 viewsmarchamjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:22 - Dec 24 by shingle

It`s xmas so i`ll be nice, you need to go back a few posts, just before you made this comment, my answer is already there for you, so just take your time in future and read the posts before you comment.

Oh...ok...glad to see we agree

Merry Xmas to you too

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 21:12 - Dec 24 with 1100 viewsFlashberryjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:36 - Dec 24 by marchamjack

Probably a f*cking scummer shouted that....... surely no swans fan with even the lowest degree of footballing inteligence would say that....... would they ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 23:11 - Dec 24 with 1064 viewsDavillin

I have probably reduced my life expectancy by a couple of weeks [months?] by reading every post in this thread. Good sense from the usual posters, some laughers from others, and a few knee-slappin' howlers.

All I can say after that is that facts help discussions. Try the facts on Davillin's Stats site, URL below.

All of the graphs have something to contribute [except the last one, which is not ready to be displayed, but when it is, it will also make a lot of things clearer].

http://www.davillin.info/DavsStats.html

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 17:42 - Dec 25 with 944 viewsLord_Bony

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 10:06 - Dec 24 by Rancid

It's the way we are playing that is my concern.Disjointed,Laudrup doesn't know his best 11,we've become predictable and stale,2 words I keep hearing and reading.As I say I don't think it would be the end of the world if went at the end of season.He'd have showed us loyalty and I'd wish him well in his next venture.A side like Swansea needs to evolve and change to keep up and under Mike and since the Cup Final I'm not sure Laudrup has it in him to motivate the players anymore.

Having said all that he might want out himself and there's a good chance of that so the decision will be taken out of the clubs hands.

So would you not be happy then that by the end of the season we will still be in the premier league ready to start our 4 th campaign,and also we ve had a decent run in Europa?

What more do you want,a top 5 finish and to win Europe?

Laudrup has been more than ok as a manager,any change is going to be risky and always a bit of a gamble.we ve been pretty lucky with managers the last ten years but the law of averages will most definately bring us a right turkey at some point.

Let s hang on to this guy as long as we can,we re doing more than fine in the bigger scheme of things and remain the envy of a lot of clubs still.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 17:58 - Dec 25 with 936 viewsDavillin

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 17:42 - Dec 25 by Lord_Bony

So would you not be happy then that by the end of the season we will still be in the premier league ready to start our 4 th campaign,and also we ve had a decent run in Europa?

What more do you want,a top 5 finish and to win Europe?

Laudrup has been more than ok as a manager,any change is going to be risky and always a bit of a gamble.we ve been pretty lucky with managers the last ten years but the law of averages will most definately bring us a right turkey at some point.

Let s hang on to this guy as long as we can,we re doing more than fine in the bigger scheme of things and remain the envy of a lot of clubs still.

100% agreement with everything you wrote, Lord Bony.

[and thanks for saving me the effort.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 18:52 - Dec 25 with 912 viewsskippyjack

Would You Like To See Laudrup Here Next Season? on 14:50 - Dec 23 by Phil_S

If I'm right in my calculations in 2013 (feel free to check happy to be told I am wrong

We have gained 25 points from 19 home league games in 2013
and 16 points from 16 away league games in 2013
A total of 41 points from 35 games,

During those 12 months we have played Arsenal (twice), Chelsea (once), Manchester United (twice), Manchester City (twice), Liverpool (twice), Everton (twice) and Spurs (twice) - a total of 13 games in which we gained just 3 of those 41 points. Easily arguable that that is not good form but of those 13 games how many realistically would you expect to win? They are great games to win but as this is proving it is not critical if we lose them

Therefore from the remaining 22 games we have gained 38 points at a record of 1.7 points per game - that's no mean record at any level let alone this one.

Would i like to see us win at Chelsea, OT, Etihad etc etc - too bloody right winning at Stamford Bridge, Anfield and the Emirates last season were superb days out but I'd rather we kept up the form we have at the moment that will see us achieve safety sometime around mid March to mid April and winning more points then we drop against the sides that are outside the top 7 in this country.

It's easier said than done Phil.. lose the next 6.. confidence drops.. fans go AWOL.. Fulham at home becomes a massive pressure game.. If one thing affects a Laudrup team is confidence.. will we have the mental attitude to wipe the 6 losses from our memory?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024