Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 40791 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 5 with 2918 viewsDavillin

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 19:59 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

That'll be Gordon Strachan by the sounds of it

Thanks, no. Strachan would have been a pleasure to listen to compared to this one

I have a bad trait of forgetting unpleasantness, and in particular the names of people who annoy me. I forget this guy's name. And it's not at all important.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:12 - Jan 5 with 2873 viewsbuilthjack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:07 - Jan 5 by Davillin

Thanks, no. Strachan would have been a pleasure to listen to compared to this one

I have a bad trait of forgetting unpleasantness, and in particular the names of people who annoy me. I forget this guy's name. And it's not at all important.

Fantastic result and performance, it's been coming

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 2843 viewsGlyn1

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 by 2face

I don't quite get Moyes. They have a week before next game and he puts out a reserve side against a PL side in the FA. He really needs a trophy. He's never won one. I can see now why. Not that I'm complaing though

Man Utd have a mid-week game in the Capital One Cup before playing us again, and they will have to put out a strong team. Let's hope it goes into extra time.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jan 5 with 2751 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Jan 5 by Glyn1

Man Utd have a mid-week game in the Capital One Cup before playing us again, and they will have to put out a strong team. Let's hope it goes into extra time.

It won't. It's the first leg of the semi-final.

Just a few niggly injuries and the odd suspension will do nicely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:25 - Jan 5 with 2746 viewsgiantstoneater

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Jan 5 by Glyn1

Is`nt it in two legs Glyn? so no extra time mate.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:26 - Jan 5 with 2743 viewsPureRockFury

Just looked at the stats. More passes, higher pass completion, more possession, more shots, more shots on target.

No smash and grab here folks.

Even the bad times were good.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:38 - Jan 5 with 2655 viewsAndy1300

Their fans are not at all happy

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/manchester-united-vs-swansea-city.381633/page-35

Number 1 team in Wales

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:40 - Jan 5 with 2641 viewsGlyn1

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Jan 5 by Shaky

Yup, he should clearly be head of Wide Area Network Key Entertainment Resources

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:46 - Jan 5 with 2592 viewsSandfieldshellsangel

What sort of welcome do you think we will get on saturday??

:Til I Die,and Beyond. Oi !! It's A Way Of Life.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Jan 5 with 2576 viewsUxbridge

Some people on this thread need sectioning. We win at Old Trafford in the FA fookin Cup and the thread is littered by comments of how crap they are, and how a cup run would be disastrous for the bank balances of our directors.

Well, I for one am delighted. Delighted in the performance of what was effectively a second string side, delighted in how Laudrup totally tactically outwitted Moyes both from the start and with some superb substitutions, delighted how we effectively controlled the game to the point where Tremmel didn't actually make a save all game, and most of all delighted with the win and getting through to the next round. A brilliant day!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:55 - Jan 5 with 2526 viewsItchySphincter

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:49 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

Some people on this thread need sectioning. We win at Old Trafford in the FA fookin Cup and the thread is littered by comments of how crap they are, and how a cup run would be disastrous for the bank balances of our directors.

Well, I for one am delighted. Delighted in the performance of what was effectively a second string side, delighted in how Laudrup totally tactically outwitted Moyes both from the start and with some superb substitutions, delighted how we effectively controlled the game to the point where Tremmel didn't actually make a save all game, and most of all delighted with the win and getting through to the next round. A brilliant day!

I'm pleased for Laudrup too. Probably felt a bit of heat lately so hopefully some respite from that. Always satisfying to see our boss out think the high rollers.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Jan 5 with 2513 viewsjruss1

Well said Ux. Laudrup now has wins at Arsenal in the league and cup wins at Chelsea , United , Liverpool and Valencia!

Enjoy it people, for fook sake.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:58 - Jan 5 with 2502 viewslifelong

This.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 21:05 - Jan 5 with 2458 viewsUxbridge

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 20:56 - Jan 5 by jruss1

Well said Ux. Laudrup now has wins at Arsenal in the league and cup wins at Chelsea , United , Liverpool and Valencia!

Enjoy it people, for fook sake.

Good thing about today is that we weren't clinging on. At start of both halves we bossed it and while they came more into it after that we were never overstretched. The Canas sub was a thing of beauty and totally shut them down, and that is something I have never seen happen to a Man Utd side. Going for the winner was very brave and ultimately paid off. Top management.

Makes that bassey negative selection and tactics all the more annoying!

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Jan 5 with 2410 viewsMCFC

Well done lads,not just for putting them out,the way you play is a joy to watch.

I believe your new sponsors are Fairey Liquid next season as you are very good for getting Scum out of the cup.....old ones are the best!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 21:22 - Jan 5 with 2338 viewssnork44

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 21:11 - Jan 5 by MCFC

Well done lads,not just for putting them out,the way you play is a joy to watch.

I believe your new sponsors are Fairey Liquid next season as you are very good for getting Scum out of the cup.....old ones are the best!

We haven't put Cardiff out of the cup, just UTD

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 22:31 - Jan 5 with 2002 viewsSwanseajill

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 19:23 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

This is what really pisses me off about BT sport.

They spent the entire after match summing up how poor Man U were for like 20 mins.

Oh and they managed to give us a quick 20 second mention at the end.

Pathetic and biased.

And what gets my goat is the fact I have...in the broadest sense BT broadband!!!
I'm not technically gifted and it took me 20 minutes to get a very shaky picture, but just about recognisable.
At the start of the second half, lost the picture and sound, broadband went down as it often does on the weekends, and spent the second half trying to get it back.
Fed up with BT altogether, and fed up with complaining to them.
Never had a problem with Virgin at my last address, missed watching my team win.....once again.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 22:33 - Jan 5 with 1990 viewsAdmire

What a game! Great play by the lads..Really went for it, and we did deserve the win.

We have really made a habit of beating the big sides in their home turf.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 02:45 - Jan 6 with 1653 viewsDavillin

I agree completely.

Regarding "effectively a second string side," that was a blindingly accurate expression.

I have a lot of time for Laudrup, especially his attitude that we don't have a "first XI," and everyone who played at Man U. today has a lot of game time so far this season, much of in starts, so I agree that it was NOT purely "a second string."

I, for one, was not disappointed at the lineup when I saw it. Well, "effectively not disappointed."

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 10:09 - Jan 6 with 1493 viewsUxbridge

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 02:45 - Jan 6 by Davillin

I agree completely.

Regarding "effectively a second string side," that was a blindingly accurate expression.

I have a lot of time for Laudrup, especially his attitude that we don't have a "first XI," and everyone who played at Man U. today has a lot of game time so far this season, much of in starts, so I agree that it was NOT purely "a second string."

I, for one, was not disappointed at the lineup when I saw it. Well, "effectively not disappointed."

You could argue Rangel, Davies and Williams needed a break, and those were the only 3 that weren't forced upon us in fairness. Thought Amat did well as he usually does (although ironically, goal aside, I thought Chico had his best game for ages yesterday) but the FBs are clearly second string for me. The rest is as good as we've got available at the moment, sadly. Just shows the injuries we have.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 10:13 - Jan 6 with 1473 viewsperchrockjack

very worst thing that almost ruined my day was those going on a manure s injuries.
Dear God Good job Im a placid kinda guy.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 10:38 - Jan 6 with 1440 viewsSwanfan1

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024