Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread 12:04 - Jan 5 with 40822 viewsTheFranchise

Vs

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Jan 5 with 2819 viewsJackfath

Bony not good enough.
Weakened side lets lose on purpose.

FFS

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Jan 5 with 2819 viewsLiam12345

only negative is that they will be on their toes an saturday now

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2817 viewsunion_jack

Well that was the dress rehearsal.

Don't fluff our lines next week now!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2812 viewsViking_Jack

Brilliant!

Better a brief spell of honour than a long rule of shame

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2812 viewsmikl0s

Feck me Bony is strong 0.o

The power in that header - I'm surprised the netting held up.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2807 viewsJackFish

Great performance, another goal for Bony, fantastic.

Same again next week!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2803 viewsharemscarem

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Jan 5 by BLAZE

I f*ckin loves Bony. Strong hold up play all game and a great header to win it. BEAST!!

Great game from the lads.... United look shot though. I know they have injuries but so do we. We run rings around them second half

Bony and Routledge were the two men of this match! Routledges speed and Bony's physics were decisive.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Jan 5 with 2798 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:23 - Jan 5 by Lord_Bony

Yeahhh.

1st win at Old Trafford EVER.

New one for the club history books....well done lads.

Piece of p*ss mun lol

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Jan 5 with 2762 viewsexiledclaseboy

Superb. Absolutely brilliant.

Poll: Tory leader

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Jan 5 with 2748 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Jan 5 by Liam12345

Have a fking day off , we just won.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Jan 5 with 2637 viewsJackfath

People slating Routs before the match, Bony not good enough etc etc.

Let's have you opinions now!

Magnificent!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Jan 5 with 2634 viewsEdmundo

What a friggin result!

Man Utd look cack, can't see Moisey lasting at this rate, 5 home defeats

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:28 - Jan 5 with 2553 viewsItchySphincter

Old Wilf enjoys a goal against Manure. First class Premier League striker.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2511 viewsDr_Winston

Well done Wayne Routledge. Throwing the words of the perpetually dim right back at them.

Laudrup got that bang on today. Strong team selection and bringing Canas on choked the life out of them. Even before the red card they'd run out of ideas.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2477 viewsDull1Thomas

Nice to see Bony smiling

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2465 viewsLiam12345

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Jan 5 by Jackanapes

Have a fking day off , we just won.

oh please, im chuffed we have won im just saying which is true and i hope this gives us the confidence and do even better next week.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2461 viewsDrizzy

Routledge was outstanding. Like having a new signing. Picked up the ball, drifted inside and made things happen. Actually ran at Smalling too. Lovely goal and great assist for the winner.

My word does Bony look incredible.

Chico and Amat were excellent as well fair play.

We've now beaten Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal AWAY from home. Simply sensational.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 with 2446 views2face

I don't quite get Moyes. They have a week before next game and he puts out a reserve side against a PL side in the FA. He really needs a trophy. He's never won one. I can see now why. Not that I'm complaing though
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2429 viewslifelong

Brilliant performance,

Routledge and Bony outstanding.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2429 viewsmonmouth

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:24 - Jan 5 by Liam12345

There are no negatives you massive plum

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2424 viewsunion_jack

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:27 - Jan 5 by Edmundo

What a friggin result!

Man Utd look cack, can't see Moisey lasting at this rate, 5 home defeats

Great result yes.

But cack? No they are not that. We just had the measure of them like hopefully we will next week.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2420 viewsJackanapes

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:29 - Jan 5 by Dull1Thomas

Nice to see Bony smiling

Hes on fking fire. Be afraid cloggers.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2406 viewsairedale

Oh, and another thing, we beat Moyes!
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:30 - Jan 5 with 2389 viewsAnotherJohn

Chico had a good match too, so any doubt about the goal can be forgotten.
Utd Vs Swans - Official FA Cup Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 2381 viewsOdgaard

Bony is playing better and better, his link up with others is all so improving . When he get service he is dangerous!

Fabio should be a shame of such an awful challenge - deserved RED!

Its gonna be a tough challenge next time at Trafford, when Rooney and perhaps V. Persie are back! Without those two and Carrick, united is quite ordinary ..

Luckily they have a game this Tuesday :D D: D
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024