Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 18:25 - Jan 5 with 18308 viewsMrSwerve

This chap is quite good isn't he?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bony on 22:11 - Jan 5 with 2012 viewsBanosswan

Bony on 22:09 - Jan 5 by Brynmill_Jack

He hit one before he scored his second goal against Man City with his left foot that brought a good save from Hart and went for a corner. That's a great thing to have in your locker, I think Michu has scored with both feet for us as well

And therein is the biggest question. How to get Michu and Bony firing on all cylinders together.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Bony on 22:13 - Jan 5 with 2005 viewspencoedjack

Bony on 22:11 - Jan 5 by Banosswan

And therein is the biggest question. How to get Michu and Bony firing on all cylinders together.

Who's Michu ?
Bony on 22:14 - Jan 5 with 1996 viewsPureRockFury

I don't think he's been playing much different than earlier in the season, and I don't think those who constantly slated him can get off so easy by saying things like 'he's a different player' and 'he's lost loads of weight (in a few weeks apparently, impressive...)'.

The big change I can see is not in Bony, but in the team. We've put more crosses into the box in the past 2 games than most of the previous games put together. The team have finally realised what we have up front and are playing to him. There have been games where there was literally nothing going into the box; Now I think the penny has finally dropped with the team.

Even the bad times were good.

Bony on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 1993 viewsJackFish

Cañas and Leon holding allowing Michu to play behind Bony?
Bony on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 1980 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 22:14 - Jan 5 by PureRockFury

I don't think he's been playing much different than earlier in the season, and I don't think those who constantly slated him can get off so easy by saying things like 'he's a different player' and 'he's lost loads of weight (in a few weeks apparently, impressive...)'.

The big change I can see is not in Bony, but in the team. We've put more crosses into the box in the past 2 games than most of the previous games put together. The team have finally realised what we have up front and are playing to him. There have been games where there was literally nothing going into the box; Now I think the penny has finally dropped with the team.

Spot on. All the rest of the "analysis" is just people trying to make excuses for how wrong they've been.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 22:17 - Jan 5 with 1977 viewsskippyjack

Bony on 22:05 - Jan 5 by Banosswan

I've actually never noticed he can shoot with both feet. We need players to take defenders away from him.

That's when we've got to use Michu properly.. if we can get these two working.. with better set piece plays.. we'll win the the Europa League. And we've got to believe in it.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bony on 22:18 - Jan 5 with 1971 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 22:11 - Jan 5 by Banosswan

If his op and recovery are a success he will be back to top form and busting a gut to do well. Both he and Bony have the ability to play off anyone so the best is definitely yet to come. Now there's a thought

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 22:19 - Jan 5 with 1956 viewspencoedjack

Bony on 22:15 - Jan 5 by JackFish

Leaves no place for JJS

At the moment needs to be either Michu or Bony .... but that's Laudrups headache I guess
Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 22:21 - Jan 5 with 1940 viewsPureRockFury

Bony on 22:15 - Jan 5 by JackFish

No JDG or Shelvey?

Can't see that happening.

He'll probably try Canas, JDG and Michu as a midfield 3 and hope that works out, swapping Jonjo for JDG as required. Not a bad problem to have though!

Bony on 22:22 - Jan 5 with 1932 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 22:19 - Jan 5 by pencoedjack

Leaves no place for JJS

At the moment needs to be either Michu or Bony .... but that's Laudrups headache I guess

De Guzman will be in there somewhere. Probably ahead of Canas.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 22:23 - Jan 5 with 1926 viewsPureRockFury

Bony on 22:16 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

Spot on. All the rest of the "analysis" is just people trying to make excuses for how wrong they've been.

Quite. Some quality back-tracking going on.

Bony on 22:27 - Jan 5 with 1900 viewspencoedjack

Bony on 22:22 - Jan 5 by Dr_Winston

De Guzman will be in there somewhere. Probably ahead of Canas.

I agree JDG wont be dropped by Laudrup.... Hes the boss

but IMO Canas Leon & JJS should be our first choice centre of midfield.
Bony on 22:30 - Jan 5 with 1876 viewsskippyjack

Bony on 22:21 - Jan 5 by PureRockFury

No JDG or Shelvey?

Can't see that happening.

He'll probably try Canas, JDG and Michu as a midfield 3 and hope that works out, swapping Jonjo for JDG as required. Not a bad problem to have though!

This game has opened Laudrups eyes... he's found out that the Canas + Leon holding can be solid defensively.. If we can keep it tight against the big boys for 60.. bring on Leon or Canas and press up with JDG playing behind the striker until Michu comes back.. it gave us the edge tonight

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Bony on 22:43 - Jan 5 with 1829 viewsblaine_scfc

Bony on 22:30 - Jan 5 by skippyjack

This game has opened Laudrups eyes... he's found out that the Canas + Leon holding can be solid defensively.. If we can keep it tight against the big boys for 60.. bring on Leon or Canas and press up with JDG playing behind the striker until Michu comes back.. it gave us the edge tonight

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we play Canas and Britton together against United first game? Laudrup was slagged off for being too negative.
Bony on 23:15 - Jan 5 with 1770 viewsskippyjack

Bony on 22:43 - Jan 5 by blaine_scfc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we play Canas and Britton together against United first game? Laudrup was slagged off for being too negative.

I remember us not preparing correctly for it.. Britton, Canas and the back 4 being pretty crap.. but it was our first competitive game.. i didn't think we were negative.. just not ready.

Bony on 06:05 - Jan 6 with 1617 viewsTheFranchise

Can I just point out that I was one of the first to say that our tactics were the problem and not the striker? :)
Bony on 06:18 - Jan 6 with 1610 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 06:05 - Jan 6 by TheFranchise

Can I just point out that I was one of the first to say that our tactics were the problem and not the striker? :)

There was at least me, you and Waynekerr.

Bony on 06:31 - Jan 6 with 1597 viewsNeath_Jack

Bony on 06:18 - Jan 6 by Dr_Winston

There was at least me, you and Waynekerr.

Excuse me like......

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Bony on 06:37 - Jan 6 with 1592 viewsTheFranchise

Watching his post match interview just not, Bony says he's asked our players to get crosses in.
Bony on 06:39 - Jan 6 with 1588 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 06:31 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Excuse me like......

I said at least.

Bony on 06:41 - Jan 6 with 1586 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 06:37 - Jan 6 by TheFranchise

Watching his post match interview just not, Bony says he's asked our players to get crosses in.

They couldn't work it out for themselves?

Bony on 08:01 - Jan 6 with 1540 viewsRancid

Well,i beg to differ.I said on here months ago and not long after we signed him that he wasn't getting the service he needed crosses to really show his worth.It was under my wr72 username and long before anyone realized.Thank you.
Bony on 08:57 - Jan 6 with 1490 viewsRancid

Bony on 08:01 - Jan 6 by Rancid

Well,i beg to differ.I said on here months ago and not long after we signed him that he wasn't getting the service he needed crosses to really show his worth.It was under my wr72 username and long before anyone realized.Thank you.

I see the minus rating crew are out in force this morning.Brynmill come out come out where ever you are!!!
Bony on 09:52 - Jan 6 with 1433 viewsjohnlangy

Bony on 18:28 - Jan 5 by Daithejack

Shocking first touch (apart from when it hits the back of the net )

You mean ALL 13 TIMES. Shocking.
Bony on 09:54 - Jan 6 with 1428 viewsjohnlangy

Bony on 18:58 - Jan 5 by DanishDuck

Good when he scores.. If not i dont see him contribute much to Swansea.

As a player hes got to many weaknesses imo and only strength is header.

Too stupid not to be a wind up. Ignore.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024