Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bony 18:25 - Jan 5 with 18306 viewsMrSwerve

This chap is quite good isn't he?

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Bony on 14:01 - Jan 6 with 2384 viewsKennedy

When did Bony changed his boots, noticed it at Man City and had a cracking game, and again today got these bright blue ones on instead of those black ones he normally wore.

Just call me JFK

Bony on 14:08 - Jan 6 with 2366 viewsJackanapes

Bony on 14:01 - Jan 6 by Kennedy

When did Bony changed his boots, noticed it at Man City and had a cracking game, and again today got these bright blue ones on instead of those black ones he normally wore.

That'll be it.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Bony on 14:27 - Jan 6 with 2330 viewsStarsky

It's not about point scoring though. Of course everyones got a different opinion but why do we always have to write off players prematurely? Some on here have previously suggested that I and others like me are "only too happy to settle for second best". Fickle as feck thats what some you are. No fecking patience or faith. I thin were gonna see Routledge getting his game back to last season's standards too. Yay.

It's just the internet, init.

Bony on 14:32 - Jan 6 with 2311 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 14:27 - Jan 6 by Starsky

It's not about point scoring though. Of course everyones got a different opinion but why do we always have to write off players prematurely? Some on here have previously suggested that I and others like me are "only too happy to settle for second best". Fickle as feck thats what some you are. No fecking patience or faith. I thin were gonna see Routledge getting his game back to last season's standards too. Yay.

It's definitely been sailing through heavy weather with the amount of games and injuries to key players we've picked up but there's a sense that our performances have steadily improved and also a sense of much needed momentum has returned too

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bony on 14:34 - Jan 6 with 2284 viewsperchrockjack

Bony on 13:43 - Jan 6 by JackSomething

You're right Perch, point scoring on the net is annoying.

Just like it's annoying when people constantly harp on about how bad certain players are, how our fans lack commitment and don't see the irony in making this comment when they don't come to games themselves, how people who see the positives even when we lose are lying to themselves...

Sorry, but you leave yourself very open to this kind of thing.

By the same token some -the regular ones -come up with sometimes ludicrous excuses for poor performances. Wide open or not, you should be able to discuss stuff without being called all sorts. Surely you can see that.

And Brynnie...is it better to call someone a c b or t .

I mentioned shams post this to my wife over lunch to which she responded by telling me she loves me as she always has for more time than many on here have been on this planet.Either that or she was telling me to ignore them ,which is obviously very hard tto do.

Someone maybe should have a word with her and ask what its like when our team loses. It aint a pleasant place to be.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony on 18:05 - Jan 6 with 2170 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 13:44 - Jan 6 by Jackanapes

First Michu then Hernandez. is it controversial to suggest we have been 'improved' by injuries to two of Laudrups must starts?

We've been improved by having a quality striker playing upfront and not an out of position midfielder or hapless loanee.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 18:26 - Jan 6 with 2121 viewsRancid

Bony on 14:34 - Jan 6 by perchrockjack

By the same token some -the regular ones -come up with sometimes ludicrous excuses for poor performances. Wide open or not, you should be able to discuss stuff without being called all sorts. Surely you can see that.

And Brynnie...is it better to call someone a c b or t .

I mentioned shams post this to my wife over lunch to which she responded by telling me she loves me as she always has for more time than many on here have been on this planet.Either that or she was telling me to ignore them ,which is obviously very hard tto do.

Someone maybe should have a word with her and ask what its like when our team loses. It aint a pleasant place to be.

I dared criticize Canas and Hernandez after the Man City game.All hell broke out on here and fights were organized.Sounds ridiculous now but some people including myself can get rather emotional when it comes to Swansea City.It's fecking nuts mun!!
Bony on 18:44 - Jan 6 with 2097 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 06:18 - Jan 6 by Dr_Winston

There was at least me, you and Waynekerr.

Bloody cheek.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Login to get fewer ads

Bony on 18:45 - Jan 6 with 2095 viewsItchySphincter

Bony on 06:18 - Jan 6 by Dr_Winston

There was at least me, you and Waynekerr.

Bloody cheek.

Bony on 18:49 - Jan 6 with 2076 viewsRancid

Bony on 18:45 - Jan 6 by ItchySphincter

Bloody cheek.

Innit.I hate it when that happens.I post incorrect shit most of the time but every so often I get a pearler right and it gets ignored.Waynekerr by phuk what about me.
Bony on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 2080 viewsDr_Winston

I said at least. If you want to claim that you were right about Bony then carry on staking them.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bony on 18:55 - Jan 6 with 2061 viewsItchySphincter

I'm rarely wrong. I'm also right about JDG being a good player for us and Tiendalli not being particularly worse than many others on any given day and Vorm being a substantially superior keeper to Tremmell, and that's not to criticise.

Bony on 22:24 - Jan 6 with 1964 viewsmacman

Well, the best Dutch league is no PL, but there is a reason why he was 12 million - you don't score 30 goals without some kind of talent.

And he absolutely cracks me up when he is holding on to the ball and they cannot get to him and he whisks them off like flies!
[Post edited 7 Jan 2014 2:29]
Bony on 07:03 - Jan 7 with 1862 viewsEdmundo

And likes scoring against man ure!

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Bony on 07:20 - Jan 7 with 1852 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 22:43 - Jan 5 by blaine_scfc

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't we play Canas and Britton together against United first game? Laudrup was slagged off for being too negative.

That was at home. Different story. Plus he left Bony on the bench.

Bony on 07:30 - Jan 7 with 1843 viewsDewi1jack

Bony on 21:55 - Jan 5 by Liam12345

his shots from far out look so dangerous and one of which proved to be in the city game.

Was watching the highlights of that game back again last night.
The look of relief on Joe Harts face when 2 of the shots whistled past but just wide of the upright.
Even when he saved one, it knocked him backwards.
Whether Will hits one or heads one, that ball is travelling quickly. Wouldn't want to be in the way of it (although for £50k a week, I'll consider it
Ferdinand must of thought he'd kneed a lamppost when he tried to dead leg Will.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony on 07:42 - Jan 7 with 1822 viewscontroversial_jack

Bony on 12:08 - Jan 6 by raynor94

He thinks Bony was dog shite from day 1 quite obviously his opinion was wrong, keep trying my friend

Then you need to tell him to his face that his opinion is wrong and that he's not allowed to voice it again in your presence, my friend.
Bony on 17:33 - Jan 7 with 1692 viewsperchrockjack

Bony on 18:26 - Jan 6 by Rancid

I dared criticize Canas and Hernandez after the Man City game.All hell broke out on here and fights were organized.Sounds ridiculous now but some people including myself can get rather emotional when it comes to Swansea City.It's fecking nuts mun!!

I had a vendetta against Mark Gower and the dutch sooper keeper that has now al but disappeared. I was called most things found in the Book of Levitcus

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bony on 20:38 - Jan 7 with 1610 viewsslate_dk

Bony on 17:33 - Jan 7 by perchrockjack

I had a vendetta against Mark Gower and the dutch sooper keeper that has now al but disappeared. I was called most things found in the Book of Levitcus

Hmm I guess that you got the first edition fresh from the printers
Bony on 21:12 - Jan 7 with 1569 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 20:38 - Jan 7 by slate_dk

Hmm I guess that you got the first edition fresh from the printers

Oooohh cheeky

Bony on 21:29 - Jan 7 with 1542 viewsDewi1jack

Bony on 21:12 - Jan 7 by Brynmill_Jack

Oooohh cheeky

Just came across this article.

Will is statistically one of the best 11 players in Europe for games last weekend

http://swansfc.com/blog/2014/01/07/bony-makes-european-team-week?

For those of us being proved right about Will, just smile.
Smugness isn't nice!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Bony on 21:33 - Jan 7 with 1532 viewsDr_Winston

Bony on 21:29 - Jan 7 by Dewi1jack

Just came across this article.

Will is statistically one of the best 11 players in Europe for games last weekend

http://swansfc.com/blog/2014/01/07/bony-makes-european-team-week?

For those of us being proved right about Will, just smile.
Smugness isn't nice!

Smugness is awesome. Especially when you're smug because you were right about something so obvious.

Bony on 22:02 - Jan 7 with 1469 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bony on 21:33 - Jan 7 by Dr_Winston

Smugness is awesome. Especially when you're smug because you were right about something so obvious.

His header was immaculate on Sunday , a work of art. Hope he at least gets 20 for the season, 25 would ensure some success for the club this term. Survival and another cup final perhaps?

Bony on 23:00 - Jan 7 with 1414 viewsRalphMorris

Hows this for a chant for him, to the tune of the Flintstones:

Wilfried, Wilfried Bony,
Comes from the coast of Ivory,
Came to, play for Swansea,
Gonna win us the Europa League
Bony on 09:18 - Jan 8 with 1299 viewsRogueTrooper

http://swansfc.com/blog/2014/01/07/photo-week-bony-feels-no-pain

The man is a monster, this has got to be up there with the Maradona v Belgium pic

"If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human furcking beings! You are nothing but unorganized, grabastic pieces of amphibian sh1t! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me the more you will learn."

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024