Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent 13:10 - Jan 10 with 14969 viewsCockneyDale

I'm sure Hilly is aware...
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 17:49 - Jan 14 with 1666 viewsleedsdale

I might have mis-heard, but I think Hill said on his last Daleplayer interview that Dicker's contract ran out after the Hartlepool game. His view was that he would keep talking to Dicker throughout January to see if we could keep him on. I think, given the options we have in midfield, if he were to go I wouldn't be overly upset, and it would certainly free up some money for some more shape-shifting
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 18:31 - Jan 14 with 1570 viewsboromat

Well Holt has gone to Villa didn't see that one coming

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 22:09 - Jan 14 with 1402 viewsShun

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:25 - Jan 14 by Brierls

I thought he'd already gone! Thought his contract ran until 1st January 2014, but it must run until the end of the January transfer window. I actually like Dicker, but if he's not going to play then I can't see us offering him another deal, or indeed him accepting one.

Someone posted on here a week or two ago that his contract runs until early Feb.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:03 - Jan 15 with 1166 viewsParkinsGimp

Just to have my say don't want Dagnall back he ran his contract down and sniffed off , when Craig D signed a new one even though he knew he was going to bigger and better things.
Daggers is also past his best, can he head a ball now I aint too sure.
As for Villa I fear they are doomed. Nice to see another "big club" go down
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:11 - Jan 15 with 1151 views442Dale

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:03 - Jan 15 by ParkinsGimp

Just to have my say don't want Dagnall back he ran his contract down and sniffed off , when Craig D signed a new one even though he knew he was going to bigger and better things.
Daggers is also past his best, can he head a ball now I aint too sure.
As for Villa I fear they are doomed. Nice to see another "big club" go down

Craig Dawson put in a transfer request, we eventually sold him to West Brom and got him back on loan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rochdale/8839260.stm

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024