Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent 13:10 - Jan 10 with 14967 viewsCockneyDale

I'm sure Hilly is aware...
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:56 - Jan 10 with 5160 viewsgibraltar_dale

Seems strange to me why there would be any dale fan who wouldn't love to see dagnall back in a dale shirt. Played a key role in the promotion season, gives one hundred percent every game and can win a game for you. Think people forget abit too easily about how good some of our former players were. Bitter!
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 17:02 - Jan 10 with 5119 viewsRotherhamDale

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:56 - Jan 10 by gibraltar_dale

Seems strange to me why there would be any dale fan who wouldn't love to see dagnall back in a dale shirt. Played a key role in the promotion season, gives one hundred percent every game and can win a game for you. Think people forget abit too easily about how good some of our former players were. Bitter!

Bit harsh... I think everyone would welcome him back with open arms.

Is he needed? I'm not sure. Save the wage for a loan player if we have an injury crisis or something like that.

Possession with progression.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 17:06 - Jan 10 with 5098 viewsONTHEUP

Would love to see daggers back at the dale would also give us a little more experience up front which could be the difference between being in the playoffs or top three And straight up
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 17:49 - Jan 10 with 4947 viewsDaleFan7

I would say he's better than Donnelly and Cummins put together so if we can afford him get him. However with Hogan still here, I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 18:03 - Jan 10 with 4890 viewsmacro

He's was doing ok for Coventry, a deal there maybe? Transfer embargo?
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 19:48 - Jan 10 with 4721 viewsKenBoon

Love Daggers me. I'll never forget his Easter resurrection.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 20:25 - Jan 10 with 4624 viewsArthurDaley

Just heard, from somebody who knows someone, Chris wants to come back to the Dale
and are talking money.

But don't quote me.

A large VAT Dave

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 20:48 - Jan 10 with 4551 viewsSuddenLad

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 20:25 - Jan 10 by ArthurDaley

Just heard, from somebody who knows someone, Chris wants to come back to the Dale
and are talking money.

But don't quote me.

When a contract is 'cancelled by mutual consent' it usually follows that the player concerned has arranged to sign for a club elsewhere. It's a courtesy afforded by the club not to stand in his way, when neither are suited to each other.

Or he's retiring and following a different career.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Login to get fewer ads

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 21:30 - Jan 10 with 4425 viewssandylaner1

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 20:25 - Jan 10 by ArthurDaley

and are talking money.

But don't quote me.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 12:09 - Jan 11 with 3974 viewsYouTubeDale

Imagine, as a defence, having Hogan, Dagnall and Henderson running at you, spiced up further with a dash of Vincenti and more than a touch of Lund ???
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 12:51]

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 12:25 - Jan 11 with 3938 viewsboromat

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 12:09 - Jan 11 by YouTubeDale

Imagine, as a defence, having Hogan, Dagnall and Henderson running at you, spiced up further with a dash of Vincenti and more than a touch of Lund ???
[Post edited 11 Jan 2014 12:51]

With Done, Cummins, Donnelly and Bunney all on the bench for when you're knackered! Haha

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 14:09 - Jan 11 with 3774 viewsfirgrovedale51

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 12:25 - Jan 11 by boromat

With Done, Cummins, Donnelly and Bunney all on the bench for when you're knackered! Haha

Mouthwatering
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 18:33 - Jan 11 with 3534 viewsWhiteyBFC

This news gutted me yesterday. Daggers was a hero for us last season, and especially for Flitcroft. But after a bright start (in my opinion) to this season, he was dropped after a 25 yard screamer at Blackburn, and in came the Norwegian Pedersen who has been a huge let down considering his status/reputation.

But that's Flitcroft for you. He this Summer discarded (or ignored, in Daggers/Hassell's cases) the lads who got him the gig last season, and replaced them so quickly it went against everything he preached about last year.

I'm in a tiny minority of BFC supporters who rated Daggers. But for me, he offered more to us than Pedersen or Scotland (legs have finally gone). However, Danny Wilson has come in and has one hell of a rebuild on his hands, and obviously has to get shut of lads who have suitors. Dagnall will have plenty throughout Leagues One and Two. My bet would be Bradford, or perhaps Coventry. I would definitely rule Bury out because Flitcroft didn't exactly treat him well did he?

I still believe Hogan will depart Spotland. The bids will increase, and I assume the lad may be 'urged' to move on for the (financial) good of Rochdale AFC. I hope I'm wrong and he helps fire Dale into League One before perhaps then leaving?

We'll see.

Great result this afternoon. That, and the 'special human beings' getting turned over 4-0 by the Spireites certainly cheered me up after the disgraceful postponement of our own game.

KHBA
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 11:16 - Jan 12 with 3143 viewsAlexF

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:26 - Jan 10 by fitzochris

He removed a section of turf from the pitch, placed it on his head and walked out of the stadium.

absolute genius!
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 20:33 - Jan 13 with 2810 views442Dale

Daggers linked with Leyton Orient.

http://leytonorientforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15804

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 21:16 - Jan 13 with 2549 viewsoff2div1

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 18:33 - Jan 11 by WhiteyBFC

This news gutted me yesterday. Daggers was a hero for us last season, and especially for Flitcroft. But after a bright start (in my opinion) to this season, he was dropped after a 25 yard screamer at Blackburn, and in came the Norwegian Pedersen who has been a huge let down considering his status/reputation.

But that's Flitcroft for you. He this Summer discarded (or ignored, in Daggers/Hassell's cases) the lads who got him the gig last season, and replaced them so quickly it went against everything he preached about last year.

I'm in a tiny minority of BFC supporters who rated Daggers. But for me, he offered more to us than Pedersen or Scotland (legs have finally gone). However, Danny Wilson has come in and has one hell of a rebuild on his hands, and obviously has to get shut of lads who have suitors. Dagnall will have plenty throughout Leagues One and Two. My bet would be Bradford, or perhaps Coventry. I would definitely rule Bury out because Flitcroft didn't exactly treat him well did he?

I still believe Hogan will depart Spotland. The bids will increase, and I assume the lad may be 'urged' to move on for the (financial) good of Rochdale AFC. I hope I'm wrong and he helps fire Dale into League One before perhaps then leaving?

We'll see.

Great result this afternoon. That, and the 'special human beings' getting turned over 4-0 by the Spireites certainly cheered me up after the disgraceful postponement of our own game.

KHBA

Did you take the journey down sawf
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 09:46 - Jan 14 with 2245 viewsBrierls

Regardless of the players we currently have, whether Hogan stays or goes, we should be pulling out all the stops if Daggers is open to a move back to Dale.

We were all surprised when Dicker signed, and knew it was on a big wage by our standards. If we can use that money, and possibly subsidise with a bit of money from the cup run, then there's a chance we could sign him if he wants to come back.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 09:54 - Jan 14 with 2225 viewsYouTubeDale

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 09:46 - Jan 14 by Brierls

Regardless of the players we currently have, whether Hogan stays or goes, we should be pulling out all the stops if Daggers is open to a move back to Dale.

We were all surprised when Dicker signed, and knew it was on a big wage by our standards. If we can use that money, and possibly subsidise with a bit of money from the cup run, then there's a chance we could sign him if he wants to come back.

So I take it that you too are of the opinion that we should let Dicker go, Brierls?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 10:01 - Jan 14 with 2200 viewssandylaner1

would love dags back just can't see it happening

think its a bit greedy of us to hopefully keep hogan as well as signing dagnall

although our promo rivals have strengthened in this window so why shouldn't we?
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 10:22 - Jan 14 with 2148 viewsdownunder

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 15:59 - Jan 10 by Mass_Debater

How did he leave under a 'clod'?

He was told to Sod off.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 10:25 - Jan 14 with 2143 viewsYouTubeDale

Yes, Fleetwood have just added Alex Marrow, a midfielder from Blackburn and Mikael Mandron, a striker from Sunderland. Burton signing a pacey winger who did the damage at the weekend. Piling the extra bodies into a team doesn't always work, often it can take just one man to add the spark. The race is hotting up.

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 10:34 - Jan 14 with 2124 viewsdingdangblue

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:27 - Jan 10 by paulscho

Left under a clod ,however would take him back for sure .I think Hogan is going !!

I don't remember him having any beef with us?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 13:19 - Jan 14 with 1929 viewsColDale

Cov have just been cleared to sign players today, so I'd assume he's heading there.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 16:25 - Jan 14 with 1762 viewsBrierls

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 09:54 - Jan 14 by YouTubeDale

So I take it that you too are of the opinion that we should let Dicker go, Brierls?

I thought he'd already gone! Thought his contract ran until 1st January 2014, but it must run until the end of the January transfer window. I actually like Dicker, but if he's not going to play then I can't see us offering him another deal, or indeed him accepting one.
Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 17:03 - Jan 14 with 1649 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dagnall has left Barnsley by mutual consent on 10:25 - Jan 14 by YouTubeDale

Yes, Fleetwood have just added Alex Marrow, a midfielder from Blackburn and Mikael Mandron, a striker from Sunderland. Burton signing a pacey winger who did the damage at the weekend. Piling the extra bodies into a team doesn't always work, often it can take just one man to add the spark. The race is hotting up.

......and Scunny are going for bust too ,it seems.

Glad we don't have to face them again..........must be nailed on promo candidates now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024