 | Forum Reply | Dame Esther Rantzen RIP at 10:11 1 Oct 2026
By and large Ofsted do a pretty good job as does their other organization that oversees kids' songs. What's it called…..oh yeah, Ofsteddy bears picnic. Groan. |
 | Forum Reply | Bayeux Tapestry at 20:41 30 Sep 2026
Groan…..I went to see it on a school trip to St Malo. Amazing what reform schools were like back then. |
 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 20:24 30 Sep 2026
What's her handicap ? Oh, I know - no brains. |
 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 13:49 30 Sep 2026
Oi, upper case P for Peroni. |
 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 13:10 30 Sep 2026
This wouldn't have happened if Liz Truss were still PM. |
 | Forum Reply | RAF Fairford at 11:05 30 Sep 2026
I heard the vans were taking three non-runners to Cheltenham racecourse. |
 | Forum Thread | Amber Taverns at 11:13 29 Sep 2026
Amber Taverns apparently looking to take some pubs in London. Speciality ? Pints as low as £2.50(!), no scran, just nuts and crisps. The Downside - TVs showing sports and entertainment channels. Sounds like there would be several screens in each pub. I had never heard of them as they are apparently based oop north. Anyone been in one ? |
 | Forum Reply | Favorite dinner at 21:08 28 Sep 2026
Mint sauce smell reminds me of mojito, which quite by chance I found goes nicely with gin instead of the usual rum. |
 | Forum Reply | Moses Sesay at 22:16 27 Sep 2026
His brother Open is a decent player as well. |
 | Forum Reply | Jimmy Dunne - our third choice keeper at 21:01 27 Sep 2026
There's a famous picture of England players doing the nazi salute before a game v Germany in, I think 1936. They clearly didn't want to but were ordered by the powers that were. |
 | Forum Reply | The Adelaide's reincarnation at 16:14 26 Sep 2026
I read awhile back of a bill to prevent pubs being turned into anything else. Too late for the Adelaide but hopefully it will be enshrined in law soon. |
Please log in to use all the site's facilities |  | colinallcars
|
Site Scores| Prediction League: | 0 | | TOTAL: | 0 |
|