Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
News
Comment
Disability friendly Leeds?
at 02:35:56

If dear uncle Ken beleves these bays are not to being used, can I please ask why it is that I have to go four and a half before a home game to park in one. If anything more disabled parking bays are required in that area.

I was also informed at the weekend that anyone not a member of LUDO (Leeds United Disabled Organisation) and has such then do not have a LUDO members pass regardless of a blue badge, will now be refused entry into the fullerton car park and pointed in the direction of the furthest away car park. Now as some people may or may not know the ludo organisation has had its problems lately kept very quiet by the powers at the club and I personally will never give the organisation money again, particually when the powers that be at the club seemed to have turned a blind eye to the cause of the said problems. M.O.T


Please log in to use all the site's facilities

mrwheels


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026