Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 26207 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 19:04 - Jan 19 with 1300 viewsshingle

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 18:38 - Jan 19 by therealme

Sorry that's just plain wrong and sadly people believe it

Fulham, yes FULHAM, reached the FINAL of the Europa League, the SIXTH round of the FA Cup and finished 12th under Roy Hodgson. So yeah

Yep and Oliver McCall once knocked out Lennox Lewis, for a squad like Fulham to do that was great and a rarity, name me some other clubs apart from Fulham and i`ll agree with you.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 19:17 - Jan 19 with 1260 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 19:04 - Jan 19 by shingle

Yep and Oliver McCall once knocked out Lennox Lewis, for a squad like Fulham to do that was great and a rarity, name me some other clubs apart from Fulham and i`ll agree with you.

Isn't it only Ipswich that go relegated in a UEFA Cup year?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 20:09 - Jan 19 with 1147 viewsborinifanclub

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 19:04 - Jan 19 by shingle

Swansea city this year .....................................
lets not panic until after the next 6 league games the only 'hard ' one is loserpool away and we have done them before and villa nearly did them yesterday.
Check the posts confirming hull norwich and southamptons points from the run we just had...it will all even out over the 38 games

DO NOT PANIC

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 12:07 - Jan 20 with 1037 viewsLord_Bony

That game had 2.2 written all over it.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024