Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread 11:18 - Jan 19 with 26208 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 with 2366 viewsquiff

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 by Zut_Alors

Dreadful

As difficult to watch as today is, and our injury situation, we have to write off today, now lets worry about the winnable games coming up and support our team, some of the knee jerk reactions here are little short of pathetic.

Edit: Sorry, quoted wrong post- meant this to the Get rid of Laudrup comment.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 15:05]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 with 2356 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:52 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Well thank f**k you two weren't on the normandy beaches boosting morale.

More than 1/3 of a season to play yet

So you are seeing something the rest of us aren't then. Please enlighten me.

Burying your head won't make everything better you know.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 with 2354 viewsDrizzy

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Or perhaps it would be moronic to bring back an ineffective player for a 1 game cameo to please a bunch of whining minges. Pissing the loan club off in the process and denying any chance to get the guy off the books in the summer.

If there was any chance he could come back, that is.

"Ineffective" Nonsense.

Pissing the loan club off? Why do we give a f*ck about Sunderland?

He's got 1 year left on his contract in the summer. If he wants to leave it'll be very easy to manoeuvre regardless of the rest of this season.

You've got form for talking sh*t throughout this thread so I'll leave it there. Can't educate pork after all.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:04 - Jan 19 with 2257 viewsunion_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 by quiff

As difficult to watch as today is, and our injury situation, we have to write off today, now lets worry about the winnable games coming up and support our team, some of the knee jerk reactions here are little short of pathetic.

Edit: Sorry, quoted wrong post- meant this to the Get rid of Laudrup comment.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 15:05]

The confidence level going into these so called winnable games as you call them is ZERO.

No good overlooking the problem, it's not going to go away.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 19 with 2239 viewssnork44

This is unreal, how have we become so bad? Huw, you need to insist that Laudrup signs a couple of players
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 15:06]

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 19 with 2227 viewsDanishDuck

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 14:59 - Jan 19 by Liam12345

get rid of laudrup

What can Laudrup do when they dont score and they play like shit?
Im sure he believes in his people and maybe sometimes 2 much, but thats his filosofy and im sure he will stick to it.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 19 with 2226 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:04 - Jan 19 by union_jack

The confidence level going into these so called winnable games as you call them is ZERO.

At least we've got top sports scientists at the club to nurse our players back from injury hey

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:05 - Jan 19 with 2220 viewsLiam12345

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:01 - Jan 19 by LaudrupFan

Nevermind. Next 4 games.
Regardless what Spurs do they will never finish top4. Not this season. Not ever.

are you serious? never fuking mind...

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Login to get fewer ads

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:06 - Jan 19 with 2193 viewsharemscarem

Bony has been really great! Beautiful goal.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:06 - Jan 19 with 2191 viewsepaul

Get in there wilfy boy.........comeback on..........

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:07 - Jan 19 with 2181 viewsalphonseM

Glass still half full:
- We have lots of injuries at the moment. Hopefully ML will soon have some more players to pick from
- Bony is looking better and better - he is really pulling the team up atm. Better served and he could be a real force
- The transfer window has yet to close - hopefully we will get a player or two (unlikely) on loan that can help turn the tide

... and then Bony scored :)
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 15:09]
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:07 - Jan 19 with 2181 viewsquiff

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:04 - Jan 19 by union_jack

So rather than doing the only thing the fans can - getting behind the team, what would your suggestion be exactly then?!

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:07 - Jan 19 with 2131 views2face

Once we went 3 down, we started playing freely.
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:08 - Jan 19 with 2097 viewsDrizzy

Bony and Davies have been outstanding today.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:09 - Jan 19 with 2063 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

"Ineffective" Nonsense.

Pissing the loan club off? Why do we give a f*ck about Sunderland?

He's got 1 year left on his contract in the summer. If he wants to leave it'll be very easy to manoeuvre regardless of the rest of this season.

You've got form for talking sh*t throughout this thread so I'll leave it there. Can't educate pork after all.

Yeah you're right, so take your hooves away and go fill your face in that big trough of over-reactionary bollox

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:12 - Jan 19 with 1985 viewsmagicdaps10

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:09 - Jan 19 by C_jack

Yeah you're right, so take your hooves away and go fill your face in that big trough of over-reactionary bollox

Fed up of we have all these injured players and we are playing the top teams.

When a losing rot sets in then its a tough task even with players returning and playing lesser teams to turn them losses directly into wins.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:13 - Jan 19 with 1937 viewsBLAZE

I felt quite positive after the first half hour but this has been dreadful since

Tell you what, we're in serious trouble now. I can't envisage this squad having the stomach for a real relegation battle; add our injuries going into a crucial run of games and I'm twitching. Feel like we're totally reliant on Bony at the moment but he isn't Superman and can't do it all on his own. (Says I as he clears a cross deep inside our box)

Something hasn't felt right for a very long time (with the sporadic great performance calming fears) but I always felt our squad was too strong to get dragged down to where we currently find ourselves and that our quality would eventually shine through.... But it hasn't yet and I'm starting to doubt whether it will at all
The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:13 - Jan 19 with 1916 viewsC_jack

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:02 - Jan 19 by union_jack

So you are seeing something the rest of us aren't then. Please enlighten me.

Burying your head won't make everything better you know.

I'm seeing a team that is playing hard, under rough circumstances and not getting much back.

Why bother supporting them though, being a fickle idiot is much more fun.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:13 - Jan 19 with 1916 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

This game was always going to be very tough considering Spurs are in top form and the amount of injuries we have. That said, we really need to pick up some points in the next four games now.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 1893 viewsLiam12345

Laudrup Out > Di Mateo In

before he completely screws us over.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:14 - Jan 19 with 1885 viewsDrizzy

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:13 - Jan 19 by BLAZE

I felt quite positive after the first half hour but this has been dreadful since

Tell you what, we're in serious trouble now. I can't envisage this squad having the stomach for a real relegation battle; add our injuries going into a crucial run of games and I'm twitching. Feel like we're totally reliant on Bony at the moment but he isn't Superman and can't do it all on his own. (Says I as he clears a cross deep inside our box)

Something hasn't felt right for a very long time (with the sporadic great performance calming fears) but I always felt our squad was too strong to get dragged down to where we currently find ourselves and that our quality would eventually shine through.... But it hasn't yet and I'm starting to doubt whether it will at all

Last paragraph is spot on. The Newcastle home game and United cup game papered over a lot of cracks.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:15 - Jan 19 with 1863 viewsmagicdaps10

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:08 - Jan 19 by Drizzy

Bony and Davies have been outstanding today.

Davies has been torn a new rectum today!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:16 - Jan 19 with 1828 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Our next 4 games are quite possibly the most important since our journey in the Premier League begun. Win them and we should be okay. Lose them and we're bottom of the league. It really is that simple. Winning 1 or 2 is not good enough.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:16 - Jan 19 with 1806 viewsquiff

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:14 - Jan 19 by Liam12345

Laudrup Out > Di Mateo In

before he completely screws us over.

You really are a cretin.

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:17 - Jan 19 with 1785 viewswaynekerr55

The official Swansea City V Spurs matchday thread on 15:13 - Jan 19 by AtleticoAbertawe

This game was always going to be very tough considering Spurs are in top form and the amount of injuries we have. That said, we really need to pick up some points in the next four games now.

Yeah. I'm like a stuck record but all you can ask is to control the controllables. En Masse muscle injuries are not bad luck - we knew we'd have additional games, so why anyone who has an equivalent GCSE PE qualification never mind a sports science degree could think flogging the players to death in pre season needs to do a little bit of CPD (to put it politely)

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024