Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flicker???? 22:49 - Jan 24 with 14950 viewsPassmondsBlue

We all know how good Flicker was as part of our promotion management team and how players respect and respond to his commitment etc. But you have to look at his true management skills to come to the decision that bURY are relegation favourites, if not this year defiantly next.
If you look at the facts its easy to work it out
1, Hillcroft put together a fantastic team and Dale gain promotion - Flickers part is to follow Hill and take the training (Hills eyes and ears on the training ground).
2, Hillcroft go to Barnsley - The team plays great football but can not compete with bigger clubs and have to sell there best players. Hill sacked and Flickers takes over -All he does is tells the troops who he is close to that they all have to pull together or they are out of a job (as has happened now). They respond to save their own skins.
3, Flicker is given the job but can not put together a team as he is a great No.2 and has no vision like Hill has e.g.. Hogan, Dawson, COG, Henderson, Rose etc. all great Hill signings from nowhere.
4, Flicker sacked at Barnsley because he has no vision and can not put his own team together.
5, Gets the bURY job and signs all Hills castoffs - Again no vision

He has no vision and can only copy Hill

Result = bURY FC RIP

Poll: Do yoy think sweetcorn is an idiot

Flicker???? on 20:19 - Jan 26 with 3695 viewsmacro

Mr t snr and bury fans = perfect fit
Flicker???? on 20:21 - Jan 26 with 3692 views442Dale

The 1992 dance version is better.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Flicker???? on 17:10 - Jan 27 with 3501 viewspanther

Flicker???? on 20:21 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

The 1992 dance version is better.

Obsessed, as usual.
Flicker???? on 19:50 - Jan 27 with 3383 viewsTVOS1907

Flicker???? on 17:10 - Jan 27 by panther

Obsessed, as usual.

Yep, 442 really likes his dance music. Ebeneezer Goode is one of his favourites, although not as much as the "Charlie Says" remix.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Flicker???? on 19:53 - Jan 27 with 3377 views442Dale

Flicker???? on 19:50 - Jan 27 by TVOS1907

Yep, 442 really likes his dance music. Ebeneezer Goode is one of his favourites, although not as much as the "Charlie Says" remix.

Prefer Jimmy Nail's Crocodile Shoes to both.

Flicker???? on 19:55 - Jan 27 with 3363 viewsTVOS1907

Flicker???? on 19:53 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

Prefer Jimmy Nail's Crocodile Shoes to both.

Nails and crocodiles can both prick you.

How ironic!

Flicker???? on 18:02 - Jan 29 with 3165 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flicker???? on 19:24 - Jan 26 by 442Dale

Could be any number of players since the recent signings of Nults, Pabs, Platty, Tutts, Hugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble and Grubbs.

Dibble? He was on our bench last night....

Flicker can have Kelv and Andrai if he wants though.
Flicker???? on 19:22 - Jan 29 with 3064 viewsmacro

Déjà vue on the bbc transfer front. Club which have signed most players - bury

Would love to see the books!
Login to get fewer ads

Flicker???? on 19:26 - Jan 29 with 3052 views442Dale

Nardiello has signed a permanent deal. Until the end of next season with an option for a twelve month extension.

Flicker???? on 19:38 - Jan 29 with 3012 viewsColDale

Flicker???? on 19:26 - Jan 29 by 442Dale

Nardiello has signed a permanent deal. Until the end of next season with an option for a twelve month extension.

I know I once said something similar when Chesterfield signed jack Lester, but with the option for a further twelve months, they are effectively handing a two and a half year deal to a 31 year old player. He's a good player, and I don't think for one moment Bury will go down, but its yet another question mark against the finances.

Whilst I'm no doubt obsessed, let's hope for their sake that Day has deep pockets. Because otherwise, the sheer number of players who have been signed, paid off, and replaced must make them relatively the worst run club in the lower divisions. I'd be astonished if their overall wage bill from this season isn't double our's given all the comings and goings.

If it's all being subsidised by the philanthropic Mr Day, then it doesn't matter one bit and he can do what he wants with his own money.
Flicker???? on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 3002 viewsColDale

Flicker???? on 19:38 - Jan 29 by ColDale

I know I once said something similar when Chesterfield signed jack Lester, but with the option for a further twelve months, they are effectively handing a two and a half year deal to a 31 year old player. He's a good player, and I don't think for one moment Bury will go down, but its yet another question mark against the finances.

Whilst I'm no doubt obsessed, let's hope for their sake that Day has deep pockets. Because otherwise, the sheer number of players who have been signed, paid off, and replaced must make them relatively the worst run club in the lower divisions. I'd be astonished if their overall wage bill from this season isn't double our's given all the comings and goings.

If it's all being subsidised by the philanthropic Mr Day, then it doesn't matter one bit and he can do what he wants with his own money.

And the BFC bingo card has the "praise to the Chairman" called again for the 276th time since Flicker became boss there.
Flicker???? on 19:41 - Jan 29 with 3002 viewsmacro

Until he gets bored...
Flicker???? on 21:02 - Jan 29 with 2903 viewspnc4eva1

Flicker???? on 19:41 - Jan 29 by macro

Until he gets bored...

or jis finances go down the pan (a la Oldham chairman a few years ago)

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Flicker???? on 21:45 - Jan 29 with 2852 viewsTVOS1907

Flicker???? on 21:02 - Jan 29 by pnc4eva1

or jis finances go down the pan (a la Oldham chairman a few years ago)

'jis finances' sound interesting, pnc!!

Flicker???? on 21:47 - Jan 29 with 2846 viewsD_Alien

Flicker???? on 21:45 - Jan 29 by TVOS1907

'jis finances' sound interesting, pnc!!

Maybe he's got a gashflow problem?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Flicker???? on 00:07 - Jan 30 with 2623 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flicker???? on 19:26 - Jan 29 by 442Dale

He loves Flicker. Seriously.
Flicker???? on 06:24 - Jan 30 with 2576 viewsaleanddale

Flicker???? on 19:38 - Jan 29 by ColDale

First up philanthropic is a tremendous word for this board!!!

Secondly this statement is very very true.

Mr Day coughed up £1 500 000 and keeps digging deeper?

Or the Mortgage is groaning under the sheer weight and looks on sweating as more debt heads its way!!

I think we know the reality - but NOBODY across Heywood seems to even hint at the above posibility!!

#headsinsand

#ostrichsyndrome ( only found in bury )

#smokeandmirrors
Flicker???? on 07:21 - Jan 30 with 2551 viewspanther

Flicker???? on 06:24 - Jan 30 by aleanddale

First up philanthropic is a tremendous word for this board!!!

Secondly this statement is very very true.

Mr Day coughed up £1 500 000 and keeps digging deeper?

Or the Mortgage is groaning under the sheer weight and looks on sweating as more debt heads its way!!

I think we know the reality - but NOBODY across Heywood seems to even hint at the above posibility!!

#headsinsand

#ostrichsyndrome ( only found in bury )

#smokeandmirrors

#obsessed?
Flicker???? on 07:50 - Jan 30 with 2540 viewsaleanddale

Flicker???? on 07:21 - Jan 30 by panther

#obsessed?

#ironic

On whos board at 07.21am?
Flicker???? on 08:40 - Jan 30 with 2501 viewspanther

Flicker???? on 07:50 - Jan 30 by aleanddale

#ironic

On whos board at 07.21am?

#goodretort #cantspell
[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 8:42]
Flicker???? on 11:38 - Jan 30 with 2410 viewsMass_Debater

Flicker???? on 07:21 - Jan 30 by panther

#obsessed?

#he'snotwrongthoughishe?
Flicker???? on 13:08 - Jan 30 with 2301 viewsDaley_Lama

According to the below link, Bury have brought in 37 players this season, at a value of £4.8 million. How they are not peeing this division is remarkable!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bury-fc/transfers/verein_2413.html

Poll: DF in or out

Flicker???? on 13:14 - Jan 30 with 2282 views100notout

Flicker???? on 13:08 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

According to the below link, Bury have brought in 37 players this season, at a value of £4.8 million. How they are not peeing this division is remarkable!

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/bury-fc/transfers/verein_2413.html

and the departures had a value of £4.928m

GEET BIG ARFS!!!!!!!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Flicker???? on 13:22 - Jan 30 with 2261 viewsDaley_Lama

Flicker???? on 13:14 - Jan 30 by 100notout

and the departures had a value of £4.928m

GEET BIG ARFS!!!!!!!!!

13 of the departees are now unemployed, that used to be the fate of ex-Rochdale players, there was nowhere lower to go.

3 of the departees are now whereabouts unknown, they are either back-packing around the world or swimming with the fishes one has to guess.

Poll: DF in or out

Flicker???? on 15:29 - Jan 30 with 2159 viewssandylaner1

Flicker???? on 13:22 - Jan 30 by Daley_Lama

13 of the departees are now unemployed, that used to be the fate of ex-Rochdale players, there was nowhere lower to go.

3 of the departees are now whereabouts unknown, they are either back-packing around the world or swimming with the fishes one has to guess.

[Post edited 30 Jan 2014 15:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024