Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30740 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Mar 29 with 2191 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

To pass the time during the interval, have a peak on ccmb. I advise you have popcorn and a cold drink while doing so.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Mar 29 with 2191 viewsNogginthenog

Watching this on Wiziwig, Shelvey having great game and LB superb as ever. What a great backheel by Bony and 2 great strikes from DeGuz. We need to maintain the tempo now and be tight as feck at the back. COYS!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:54 - Mar 29 with 2172 viewsswans11

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/107734/anyone-with-xbmc/

For anyone want good picture with xbmc box or on laptop
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 2084 viewsDrizzy

Great tactical decision by Monk to use de Guzman on the wing.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:00 - Mar 29 with 2084 viewsBravoJack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:52 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

To pass the time during the interval, have a peak on ccmb. I advise you have popcorn and a cold drink while doing so.

Why?
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Mar 29 with 2051 viewsicecoldjack

Im so thrilled by that first half, the boys have done really well. The biggest 45 mins of the season is now coming up,if we can keep our heads we might be able to expose the spaces when Norwich come forward.

its gonna be a nervous 45 mins for us fans but the performance has been superb and i dont see why we cant continue it.

Its quite annoying that even now people dont value JDG , somebody mentioned not buying him for £5m well, he gets about 8 goals from midfield androughly the same with assists in his 2 seasons here , surely he is worth it ?

Keep it going fellas!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:02 - Mar 29 with 2045 viewsharemscarem

Great save from Vorm!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Mar 29 with 2002 viewsswans11

Switch on Swansea let's not have another shocking 2nd half
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:04 - Mar 29 with 1996 viewswaynekerr55

We are so naive. All part of the "joys" of swansea city

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:08 - Mar 29 with 1924 viewsharemscarem

Shelvey so close!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Mar 29 with 1878 viewsdailew

Palace go ahead !

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:13 - Mar 29 with 1841 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:48 - Mar 29 by ApeShit

Shut up will you.

Why?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Mar 29 with 1797 viewsharemscarem

Routledge is starting to show some class.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Mar 29 with 1787 viewswaynekerr55

F*cking w*nkers. They kick everyone in sight and squeal like pigs when they have a bit back.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Mar 29 with 1755 viewsCatullus

Right now I'd be quite happy if we offered Ki in a deal for Jdg.
Bearing in mind I'm a Ki fan and have been down on Jdg!!
Michu getting closer to 100% all the time. We have actually come back out this time.
Keep our concentration and keep pressing and there's more goals here for us.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Mar 29 with 1741 viewsLord_Bony

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 15:50 - Mar 29 by mikl0s

LB has been amazing - the amount of pressure he puts on their midfield is insane.

He is still 24 with that stamina right? :D

Yes thats right my wife can vouch for that.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:20 - Mar 29 with 1737 viewsswans11

Just keep ball in chico y risk letting go out
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:21 - Mar 29 with 1709 viewsharemscarem

Phew that was close.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Mar 29 with 1692 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:16 - Mar 29 by haremscarem

Routledge is starting to show some class.

I'd put Dyer on for Michu now. Stretch them on the counter.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:22 - Mar 29 with 1692 viewsswans11

Super keeper heads it away
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Mar 29 with 1664 viewsswans11

Routledge class today
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Mar 29 with 1604 viewsZut_Alors

Anyone else noticed Brits is getting forward a lot more under Monk.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Mar 29 with 1547 viewsharemscarem

ROUTLEDGE - GOOOOAL!!

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Mar 29 with 1537 viewsDanielswan

YEEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!!

Routledge ..... love you. 3-0 ..... YAY

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:32 - Mar 29 with 1515 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Mar 29 by Zut_Alors

Anyone else noticed Brits is getting forward a lot more under Monk.

We are generally more attack minded under Monk.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024