Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30746 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Mar 29 with 1662 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:34 - Mar 29 by dgt73

Dwight, you are the laughing stock of this board.

He's right though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Mar 29 with 1659 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:16 - Mar 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Probably one of our best all round performances this season.
Michu is also looking better even if he is not quite back to his scoring ways he is ultra competitive now.
Shelvey was fast, hard, unselfish and accurate, what more can you ask for

Substitute JJS name for Neath_Jack and you got a description of my love making.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Mar 29 with 1651 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Mar 29 by Neath_Jack

Dear God.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:18 - Mar 29 with 1646 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:17 - Mar 29 by Darran

Dear God.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:21 - Mar 29 with 1627 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:16 - Mar 29 by Neath_Jack

That's not what your women say.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Mar 29 with 1619 viewslibertine

fantastic

we really needed that one especially against that team

they really got away with too much with the ref there were a few dodgy decisions, trouble is when the ref lets things go it can mount up,

can't get the xbmc thing working though
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Mar 29 with 1596 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:22 - Mar 29 by libertine

fantastic

we really needed that one especially against that team

they really got away with too much with the ref there were a few dodgy decisions, trouble is when the ref lets things go it can mount up,

can't get the xbmc thing working though

Completely agree about the Ref, those Studs up challenges lead to injured or even crippled players. He should have jumped on them for that instead of letting them go. The head high boot on JDG should be an automatic yellow shouldn't it?
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Mar 29 with 1587 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:25 - Mar 29 by A_Fans_Dad

Completely agree about the Ref, those Studs up challenges lead to injured or even crippled players. He should have jumped on them for that instead of letting them go. The head high boot on JDG should be an automatic yellow shouldn't it?

JDG's boot was just as high. It was a 50/50.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:31 - Mar 29 with 1545 viewsdgt73

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:15 - Mar 29 by Darran

He's right though.

About what?

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:32 - Mar 29 with 1542 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:26 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

JDG's boot was just as high. It was a 50/50.

Innit. The fact that their feet touched would seem to confirm this.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 18:33]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 29 with 1484 viewsperchrockjack

de Guzman haters?
FECK ME , we win but some think more of ripping into a fellow supporter.

He s been crap for much of the season,gutless and fickle. Recently he s been terrific. That's football and I ll take that thanks

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:44 - Mar 29 with 1475 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

de Guzman haters?

He s been crap for much of the season,gutless and fickle. Recently he s been terrific. That's football and I ll take that thanks

Our club is f*cked.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Mar 29 with 1459 viewsperchrockjack

Shows how quickly the tide turns and do you know what-Im happy we ve got a vital win. You? just interested in point scoring on a chat room board.
More to life son

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Mar 29 with 1455 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:46 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

Shows how quickly the tide turns and do you know what-Im happy we ve got a vital win. You? just interested in point scoring on a chat room board.
More to life son

And all you do is f*cking moan,you must be gutted.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Mar 29 with 1433 viewsperchrockjack

I moan if I want. Cant handle it? Then ignore, don't text, simples.

This board would die a death if it was in your hands. Youre killing it and cant /wont see it.
You are nothing-your opinion too. Like me its not relevant at all. We re all nothing.
and as you say don't take it serious what you read on internet.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:56 - Mar 29 with 1416 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:52 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

I moan if I want. Cant handle it? Then ignore, don't text, simples.

This board would die a death if it was in your hands. Youre killing it and cant /wont see it.
You are nothing-your opinion too. Like me its not relevant at all. We re all nothing.
and as you say don't take it serious what you read on internet.

Oh f*ck youre back to that one are you?
You're the most negative fan Swansea City as ever had,youve slagged off just about every player that started today except for Michu.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:02 - Mar 29 with 1377 viewsLord_Bony

Pack it in you pair o kants

It s time to party!

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:03 - Mar 29 with 1373 viewsperchrockjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:56 - Mar 29 by Darran

Oh f*ck youre back to that one are you?
You're the most negative fan Swansea City as ever had,youve slagged off just about every player that started today except for Michu.

You really do not get it do you.

Without negative people /posters-what you see as such anyway, you d have no life.
Imagine nobody to hammer, pisstake, berate,annoy or simply antogonise. Your life is this board.All you do is rip into anyone that doesn't fit your image of whats good.

Ive wasted too much time with you and regret every single moment spent feeding your ego.

gone too far

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Mar 29 with 1358 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:42 - Mar 29 by perchrockjack

de Guzman haters?

A spectacularly witless post, even by your standards.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Mar 29 with 1354 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Mar 29 by Darran

And all you do is f*cking moan,you must be gutted.

Thing is Darren after speaking to a lot of the parents of our 18s academy they refuse to look at plantswans anymore and you are one of the reasons as well as a few other long time forum members,, they see you as a cringe worthy type of person, you are an embarrassment to the club and this comes from the horse`s mouth mate, peeps from within the club also find it difficult to fathom how quite a few posters have said that they would have taken playing in Europe over survival in the premier league.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 19:08]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Mar 29 with 1332 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 17:11 - Mar 29 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It is called The University of Salford, Manchester.

I never claimed I went to The University of Manchester or Manchester Metropolitan University. I said I went to uni in Manchester which I do. Salford University is recognised as one of the best in England in regards to teaching and students future prospects regarding my course which is why I chose to go there.

And as far as don't go to Swans games, I've been to a good number for somebody who lives 5 hours away. You know very little about me so please stop trying to attack me personally. If you dislike me for my opinion on Swansea matters then by all means bring that topic up, but I fail to see why you keep mentioning personal details about my life when clearly nobody cares except you. I will be at Hull next weekend if that is any interest to you.

Cannot believe that you try and worm your way out of things.

1. You go to Salford University ( or however you want to call it)

2. The University is in Salford, here is the address off the university's own website.

The University of Salford, The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WT, UK

3. Salford is a city in it's own right, it is NOT in Manchester. Have a look at this off wikipedia.

Greater Manchester is a metropolitan county in North West England, with a population of 2.7 million.[1] It encompasses one of the largest metropolitan areas in the United Kingdom and comprises ten metropolitan boroughs: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan, and the cities of Manchester and Salford.

So the university can call itself whatever it likes to try and up it's profile but it's not in Manchester and you can keep saying that you go to uni in Manchester but you don't, even when presented with the facts you will choose to ignore them.

Now if you hadn't gone on about your beloved United on this board you wouldn't have the likes of me showing you up as a bit of a fraud. Not going to either of Swansea's league games in Manchester (which is very near to Salford) even though you could get cheap tickets is why you get the stick you do.

WarwickHunt, never minussed anyone yet ( it's a bit silly ) but I hope the geography lesson came in handy

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Mar 29 with 1331 viewsDrizzley

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Hernandez is shyt as well according to this plank.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Mar 29 with 1328 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

Thing is Darren after speaking to a lot of the parents of our 18s academy they refuse to look at plantswans anymore and you are one of the reasons as well as a few other long time forum members,, they see you as a cringe worthy type of person, you are an embarrassment to the club and this comes from the horse`s mouth mate, peeps from within the club also find it difficult to fathom how quite a few posters have said that they would have taken playing in Europe over survival in the premier league.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 19:08]

I'm sure they speak of little else over their pre-match pasta.

Peeps? Really?
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:14 - Mar 29 with 1311 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Mar 29 by Drizzley

Hernandez is shyt as well according to this plank.

There's not many players who haven't been on the receiving end of one of his hissy fits over the years, barring the occasional Scouser who he generally can't praise enough.

He's a weird chap really. Can't help but come to the conclusion that he'd be a lot happier packing in this whole Swans lark and following Liverpool full time.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Mar 29 with 1305 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:06 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

Why?

JDG has been poor far too often but has been much much better the last couple of months. Whatever the reason, under Laudrup JDG wasn't doing as well as he is now.
Under Monk his performances have been (at times) inspirational, as was todays.
He took his goals very well, he worked hard and got some tackles in.

So is it right to be slating other posters tonight, or should we just be talking about the performance?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024