Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread 00:04 - Mar 29 with 30748 viewsjackharris

V

[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 11:38]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Mar 29 with 2021 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

Thing is Darren after speaking to a lot of the parents of our 18s academy they refuse to look at plantswans anymore and you are one of the reasons as well as a few other long time forum members,, they see you as a cringe worthy type of person, you are an embarrassment to the club and this comes from the horse`s mouth mate, peeps from within the club also find it difficult to fathom how quite a few posters have said that they would have taken playing in Europe over survival in the premier league.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 19:08]

Peeps from within the club eh? Tidy.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Mar 29 with 2018 viewsDrizzley

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:07 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

Thing is Darren after speaking to a lot of the parents of our 18s academy they refuse to look at plantswans anymore and you are one of the reasons as well as a few other long time forum members,, they see you as a cringe worthy type of person, you are an embarrassment to the club and this comes from the horse`s mouth mate, peeps from within the club also find it difficult to fathom how quite a few posters have said that they would have taken playing in Europe over survival in the premier league.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 19:08]

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:17 - Mar 29 with 2018 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 16:36 - Mar 29 by BLAZE

I've waited a long time to give these bastards a tuning. Couldn't have come at a better time

Everton is the next one I can't wait for.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Mar 29 with 1995 viewsPhil_S

Such a happy place tonight!!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Mar 29 with 1990 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Mar 29 by Catullus

Why?

JDG has been poor far too often but has been much much better the last couple of months. Whatever the reason, under Laudrup JDG wasn't doing as well as he is now.
Under Monk his performances have been (at times) inspirational, as was todays.
He took his goals very well, he worked hard and got some tackles in.

So is it right to be slating other posters tonight, or should we just be talking about the performance?

JdG was one of our most important and influential players last season. Seem to recall that being under Laudrup. Fairly sure he's been one of our key players this season too, some of that also under Laudrup.

He'll continue to be underrated and targeted by a minority though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Mar 29 with 1990 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:11 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

I'm sure they speak of little else over their pre-match pasta.

Peeps? Really?

I`m sure they talk about a lot of topics whilst watching the training. sorry about the word peeps, but us youngsters use it a lot. you seem a bit annoyed about the post,are you one of these long time posters they are talking about.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Mar 29 with 1980 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:22 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

I`m sure they talk about a lot of topics whilst watching the training. sorry about the word peeps, but us youngsters use it a lot. you seem a bit annoyed about the post,are you one of these long time posters they are talking about.

In a year or two most of these parents you speak of will be doing nothing but slagging Swansea City off after precious little Johnny has been released.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Mar 29 with 1955 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Mar 29 by Darran

Peeps from within the club eh? Tidy.

Peeps is a a word the younger generation, use a lot mate, i think you already know the post is pretty much spot on don`t Darren, i think you already know that from within the club you are seen as a bit of a joke figure who try`s to get some sort of attention from a football forum, sad but true.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 19:31]
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Mar 29 with 1945 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:25 - Mar 29 by Darran

In a year or two most of these parents you speak of will be doing nothing but slagging Swansea City off after precious little Johnny has been released.

I rest my case.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:32 - Mar 29 with 1945 viewsCatullus

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

JdG was one of our most important and influential players last season. Seem to recall that being under Laudrup. Fairly sure he's been one of our key players this season too, some of that also under Laudrup.

Yes it's all true. But last season counts for nothing anymore. JDG had an awful few months, his passing was poor, he seemed disinterested at times, as did many. Now we think we know why and under Monk we are seeing the Jdg we all want to see.
His performance today was outstanding. You will always get people who dislike a player no matter what he does, me, I try to go on form. it's what counts most for me. And today Jdg was fantastic, as were all of them.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Mar 29 with 1942 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

Peeps is a a word the younger generation, use a lot mate, i think you already know the post is pretty much spot on don`t Darren, i think you already know that from within the club you are seen as a bit of a joke figure who try`s to get some sort of attention from a football forum, sad but true.

I don't care but thanks anyway.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:35 - Mar 29 with 1924 viewsbuzzbox

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Mar 29 by Darran

Of course you don`t it will just wash straight over your head, being on here means far more to you than what anyone thinks of you.
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Mar 29 with 1911 viewsgyrjack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:33 - Mar 29 by Darran

After a fantastic performance today, wtf are u all fightin about ffs. JDG has been excellent for a long time now so stop it, enough! And Darren, u are a wind up aint ya, loves it!
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Mar 29 with 1907 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:39 - Mar 29 by gyrjack

After a fantastic performance today, wtf are u all fightin about ffs. JDG has been excellent for a long time now so stop it, enough! And Darren, u are a wind up aint ya, loves it!

I'm not arguing.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Mar 29 with 1884 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:40 - Mar 29 by Darran

I'm not arguing.

Good work as always my dear friend
Im on 7th heaven tonite

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Mar 29 with 1878 viewsDarran

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:47 - Mar 29 by max936

Good work as always my dear friend
Im on 7th heaven tonite

Great win Stevie.

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:14 - Mar 29 with 1797 viewsjudgejonevs

Only on planet swans could we get a much needed win and we can still fcking bitch with each other. If you really want to have a go with each other then pm each other because really the rest of us couldn't give a Fck.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 29 with 1778 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:10 - Mar 29 by WxmJax

Cannot believe that you try and worm your way out of things.

1. You go to Salford University ( or however you want to call it)

2. The University is in Salford, here is the address off the university's own website.

The University of Salford, The Crescent, Salford, M5 4WT, UK

3. Salford is a city in it's own right, it is NOT in Manchester. Have a look at this off wikipedia.

Greater Manchester is a metropolitan county in North West England, with a population of 2.7 million.[1] It encompasses one of the largest metropolitan areas in the United Kingdom and comprises ten metropolitan boroughs: Bolton, Bury, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Tameside, Trafford, Wigan, and the cities of Manchester and Salford.

So the university can call itself whatever it likes to try and up it's profile but it's not in Manchester and you can keep saying that you go to uni in Manchester but you don't, even when presented with the facts you will choose to ignore them.

Now if you hadn't gone on about your beloved United on this board you wouldn't have the likes of me showing you up as a bit of a fraud. Not going to either of Swansea's league games in Manchester (which is very near to Salford) even though you could get cheap tickets is why you get the stick you do.

WarwickHunt, never minussed anyone yet ( it's a bit silly ) but I hope the geography lesson came in handy

Not really, mate - I've got a flat in Salford...

1.5 miles from Deansgate, the locals will tell you they're "in Manchester" - the fact that it's Greater Manchester is irrelevant.

I've never heard anyone from Brentford tell me they live in Greater London.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 20:20]
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:24 - Mar 29 with 1764 viewsmax936

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:48 - Mar 29 by Darran

Great win Stevie.

Indeed against a side that slways gives us problems, happy days.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:27 - Mar 29 with 1753 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Absolutely wonderful stuff.

3 superb goals. Clean sheet. Bony. Routs. JDG...If we can stay injury free I see a decent unbeaten run coming up.

To cap it off, I bought a lovely pair of shoes today as well.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:30 - Mar 29 with 1738 viewsDJack

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:21 - Mar 29 by Dr_Winston

...Is the correct answer.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:13 - Mar 29 with 1636 viewsWxmJax

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 20:19 - Mar 29 by WarwickHunt

Not really, mate - I've got a flat in Salford...

1.5 miles from Deansgate, the locals will tell you they're "in Manchester" - the fact that it's Greater Manchester is irrelevant.

I've never heard anyone from Brentford tell me they live in Greater London.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2014 20:20]

There are people who live in Saltney, Wales who say they live in Chester, England, it doesn't mean that they are correct.

If you have a flat in Salford then you will pay your council tax to SALFORD council not Manchester. You KNOW this but want to argue about it, I have no idea why, facts are facts. Sorry about your (and others) delusions, if you want to say you're from Manchester perhaps you should move there.

I don't know why you found the need to post the university's logo when you know it's not in Manchester, immaterial of what their logo says. Interesting that MANCHESTER doesn't appear on their official address, I wonder why ?

You appear to think you are clever posting a logo on here, well have a look at this website

http://www.salford.gov.uk/howtopay.htm

and this one

https://www.salford.gov.uk/aboutsalford.htm

Enough said

Please tell me why we are discussing this on a Swansea City forum, especially when you know that you are so in the wrong. Would rather talk football to be honest.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:21 - Mar 29 with 1616 viewsPhil_S

Only on Planet Swans could a matchday thread for a game between Swansea and Norwich end with people debating whether Salford is in Manchester
The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:35 - Mar 29 with 1565 viewsUxbridge

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 19:31 - Mar 29 by buzzbox

It isn't. It might have been 10 years ago but not now. Might want to talk to your peeps and get down wid da kids innit bra.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

The Official Swansea City v Norwich City Matchday Thread on 21:36 - Mar 29 with 1564 viewsWxmJax

Apologies Phil, I just get a bit annoyed when people try and make me look silly even when they know they are in the wrong.

Anyway, back to the footy, great result today, everyone (well not everyone) happy, crowd were great, am even thinking of a trip to Hull next weekend if the missus will allow us to both go.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024