Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ 20:44 - May 6 with 1296 viewsmoontheloon

I don't think we should go up. How many players do we actually have after contacts expire,players sold and loans have gone back? I never want us to lose but staying in this division and building a solid team is surely a better option. No more premiership has beens pls but quality championship and maybe a few relegated prem stars like David Marshall.....????
I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 20:46 - May 6 with 1290 viewsBrightonhoop

Double edged sword. Depends if Arry stays.
I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 20:59 - May 6 with 1251 viewsderbyhoop

No edges at all. Take your chances when they occur. They may not come around again in a hurry. 11 years since Oldham.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 21:02 - May 6 with 1226 viewsdaveB

were Palace or Hull ready last summer when they went up?

If we can get up this season, then great grab it with both hands, there is no guarantee that we'd even be in the mix next season for promotion, the 3 clubs coming down will all be strong at this level and a fair few sides in the division showing signs of improvement plus Wolves coming up.
I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 21:06 - May 6 with 1215 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 21:02 - May 6 by daveB

were Palace or Hull ready last summer when they went up?

If we can get up this season, then great grab it with both hands, there is no guarantee that we'd even be in the mix next season for promotion, the 3 clubs coming down will all be strong at this level and a fair few sides in the division showing signs of improvement plus Wolves coming up.

Agree with this. Genuine chances to get into the premiership are very rare. We need to take this. No guarantee of what the future looks like. The next couple of weeks are important. Grab it.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 21:08 - May 6 with 1205 viewspompeyhoop

Bang on

Anton Ferdinand was not a very good footballer...

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 22:32 - May 6 with 1099 viewsQPunkR

I'm with the OP on this one

QPR - "shit but local"

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 22:48 - May 6 with 1055 viewsdaveB

I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 22:32 - May 6 by QPunkR

I'm with the OP on this one

If we go up we'll still have the basis of a very decent side with Green, Hill< Simpson, Dunne, Onoura, Yun, Barton, Faurlin, Phillips and Austin.

If we use our loaf and bring in the best of the football league and relegated teams we could be strong spending less in wages than last time and have a better side. A few that come to mind are Tom Ince on a free, Nathan Redmond, Stephen Caulker , Adam Forshaw, Patrick Roberts and Will Hughes. Nip up to Scotland and snap up Andrew Robertson from Dundee United as well before he goes to Celtic.

And Yes I know we'll end up signing Joe Cole and co should we go up but I can dream
I don't want us to lose at wembley but ........ on 23:07 - May 6 with 1033 views1MoreBrightonR

Take your chances when you have them...think its incredibly presumptious to presume we can pick and choose when we go up or will have the opportunity next year.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024