Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot 14:44 - Jun 24 with 26935 viewsandrew

Done deal?

Poll: Can’t see the new guy coming in to sit on the bench so, who’s off?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 14:23 - Jun 25 with 2758 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 12:17 - Jun 25 by lyonfans

don't know if you guys are happy to see Gomis in Swansea.

Just to said, this guy really tried to appear as a good man but he come to Swansea really for money.
3 years we tried to get him a bigger contract in Lyon, he only stay for World Cup but to bad for our national team. This guy only want MONEY !
He's happy to quit Lyon as a free player, Lyon need money but this guy try to do everything to don't help the club who help him since 5 years (take the national team/play European competition).
He kicks off Lisandro Lopez because he don't accept to stay on the bench.

He's strong, not a technical guy, really not, not a speed player. Lot of offside (1st offside player in Europa League this year)....
In Lyon, a lot of people are happy to see this guy quit the club.

If you think it's good for you, Lyon's fans are not agree :)

He'll fit in nicely here then.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:10 - Jun 25 with 2455 viewsJethroJack

Our prospective new striker was outside the Liberty Stadium store @ precisely 10.27am this morning. Wish I hadn't left my mobile in the car as I went in to purchase the new away kit....which looks decent enough in the flesh
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:19 - Jun 25 with 2375 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:10 - Jun 25 by JethroJack

Our prospective new striker was outside the Liberty Stadium store @ precisely 10.27am this morning. Wish I hadn't left my mobile in the car as I went in to purchase the new away kit....which looks decent enough in the flesh

On the 23rd June at 13.44 in the afternoon on page 12 of the "Summer Transfer rumour thread" you posted the following;

Yet 2 days later you are apparently down the Liberty Stadium?

Is this another lie, or have you duped me again!

#banter

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:11 - Jun 25 with 2190 viewsblaine_scfc

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:19 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On the 23rd June at 13.44 in the afternoon on page 12 of the "Summer Transfer rumour thread" you posted the following;

#banter

Lol.

Jethro telling porkies.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:18 - Jun 25 with 2142 viewswaynekerr55

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 16:19 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

#banter

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:24 - Jun 25 with 2084 viewsraynor94

#banter

He's winding us up mun! made us all look fools again

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:08 - Jun 25 with 1853 viewsJethroJack

#banter

As you've taken the trouble to ask, yes you've been duped again.

I am away from my home & laptop for a week, relying entirely on my mobile. I don't live in Swansea (anymore) so I've popped in to get a new away shirt....got yours yet? The red's smart don't you reckon, shades of our (and your) Championship buddies up the road

So, have you obliged yet and shown our fellow posters your numerous PMs and my "interpretation".......no? Thought not, Rhys
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:09 - Jun 25 with 1841 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:24 - Jun 25 by raynor94

He's winding us up mun! made us all look fools again

Spot on
Login to get fewer ads

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:11 - Jun 25 with 1818 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:11 - Jun 25 by blaine_scfc

Lol.

Jethro telling porkies.

No, visiting relatives in the Swansea area
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:13 - Jun 25 with 1804 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 17:18 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

Sweet, salted or mixed
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:17 - Jun 25 with 1764 viewsJethroJack

Hay "rayns" .....serious question....do you smoke a pipe?
If you do, stick that one in there and smoke it.

Phuck me, you're a Muppet aye.

[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 18:19]
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:20 - Jun 25 with 1747 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:08 - Jun 25 by JethroJack

As you've taken the trouble to ask, yes you've been duped again.

I am away from my home & laptop for a week, relying entirely on my mobile. I don't live in Swansea (anymore) so I've popped in to get a new away shirt....got yours yet? The red's smart don't you reckon, shades of our (and your) Championship buddies up the road

So, have you obliged yet and shown our fellow posters your numerous PMs and my "interpretation".......no? Thought not, Rhys

Dammit.

One day I'll get you, Jethro. One day.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:32 - Jun 25 with 1675 viewsJethroJack

Only time will tell, Rhys....don't hold your breath though.

So, come on, as I'm still away from home visiting relatives in Swansea for another few days, try to redeem yourself by showing all the gullible chaps on here (especially those muppets raynor and jackfath) your "infamous" PMs.

Go on...I'm on a roll....who knows, the gullible chaps might even realise that your the one who's been economical with the truth, not me
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:35 - Jun 25 with 1654 viewsJackfath

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:32 - Jun 25 by JethroJack

So, come on, as I'm still away from home visiting relatives in Swansea for another few days, try to redeem yourself by showing all the gullible chaps on here (especially those muppets raynor and jackfath) your "infamous" PMs.

Go on...I'm on a roll....who knows, the gullible chaps might even realise that your the one who's been economical with the truth, not me

Fu ck off you tedious c unt.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:36 - Jun 25 with 1646 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We're all too gullible. It was our downfall in not being able to compete with your level of intelligence.

How is your poll going by the way?

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:37 - Jun 25 with 1638 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Why don't you just screen print these supposed PMs from DYSS and enlighten us all?

Because reading repeated online handbags (and seeing umpteen threads derailed at the same time) between the pair of you got f*cking tedious weeks ago.

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:37 - Jun 25 with 1631 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:35 - Jun 25 by Jackfath

Fu ck off you tedious c unt.

No, you phuck off....fool.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:40 - Jun 25 with 1603 viewsJackfath

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:37 - Jun 25 by JethroJack

No, you phuck off....fool.

You're boring everyone, even me. Who is the most boring person on here.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:47 - Jun 25 with 1549 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:37 - Jun 25 by Generation_Terrorist

Why don't you just screen print these supposed PMs from DYSS and enlighten us all?

Because reading repeated online handbags (and seeing umpteen threads derailed at the same time) between the pair of you got f*cking tedious weeks ago.

FFS ...back to square one....talk to Dwight about derailing this thread.

I'm away from my laptop & can't oblige on my mobile, frankly don't know how. But ask Dwight, I'm sure he'll oblige.

I'm satisfied that he's been owned, so no more thread derailing from me, I can assure you.

Now back to the topic....Gomis was suited & booted when I clocked him....looked a solid unit...but not as solid as Wilf
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:49 - Jun 25 with 1524 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:40 - Jun 25 by Jackfath

You're boring everyone, even me. Who is the most boring person on here.

I know you're boring as hell, worse than Rhys and raynor in my opinion...bless 'em.
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:58 - Jun 25 with 1454 viewsJackfath

ANOTHER decent thread ruined by Jethro and his manic attention seeking.

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:03 - Jun 25 with 1427 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:36 - Jun 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We're all too gullible. It was our downfall in not being able to compete with your level of intelligence.

How is your poll going by the way?

Go away now you gullible, tedious fool...I was trying to contribute to a decent thread when you and your gullible friends decided to highjack yet another thread.

I've promised the decent posters on here that I'll not get involved in any more of your derailing antics, bugger off now and put your tail firmly between your legs and let the rest of us get on and have some sensible interactions.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 19:19]
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:05 - Jun 25 with 1413 viewsJackfath

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:03 - Jun 25 by JethroJack

Go away now you gullible, tedious fool...I was trying to contribute to a decent thread when you and your gullible friends decided to highjack yet another thread.

I've promised the decent posters on here that I'll not get involved in any more of your derailing antics, bugger off now and put your tail firmly between your legs and let the rest of us get on and have some sensible interactions.
[Post edited 25 Jun 2014 19:19]

Seriously, give it rest you t wat

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:08 - Jun 25 with 1391 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 18:58 - Jun 25 by Jackfath

ANOTHER decent thread ruined by Jethro and his manic attention seeking.

Stop derailing the thread and stick to subject.
eg. would you like us to sign Gomis or not?
Or are you too boring to care?
Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:10 - Jun 25 with 1364 viewsJethroJack

Gomis and huwbert just leaving Marriot on 19:05 - Jun 25 by Jackfath

Seriously, give it rest you t wat

Stop derailing the thread and stick to the subject.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024