Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu 10:27 - Jul 5 with 15830 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-hold-crunch-talks-Michu-Swans

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:00 - Jul 6 with 2403 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 01:56 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

So do man utd and England, hence the reason why both are considered recent failures.

In a way, you actually agree when your reply is analysed.

Bony every time.

158 goals in 307 appearances for Manchester United is nothing sort of sensational. Manchester United have had 1 poor season in the decade Rooney has been there and that is solely down to David Moyes.

Rooney is a better footballer than Bony. I don't even understand why you're comparing the two.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:06 - Jul 6 with 2407 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:00 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

158 goals in 307 appearances for Manchester United is nothing sort of sensational. Manchester United have had 1 poor season in the decade Rooney has been there and that is solely down to David Moyes.

Rooney is a better footballer than Bony. I don't even understand why you're comparing the two.

How many goals to games has Bony achieved ?

172 games approx - 86 goals.

Better ?

Yes, and better than Rooney at age 25.

And no media whoring.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:11 - Jul 6 with 2390 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Rooneeeeeeey

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:20 - Jul 6 with 2385 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:11 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Rooneeeeeeey

I've enjoyed our chat, and your unnerving love of a team you should have no affinity with.
Indeed, the fact you admire a man utd player more than one of our own, is conclusive.

It's been a hard 12 hr shift, one more tomorrow, and for for that reason, I bid you a goodnight.

Enjoy the colour red. Apparently its a winner.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:30 - Jul 6 with 2368 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I admire Cristiano Ronaldo more than any Swansea City player. That doesn't mean I am an avid Real Madrid supporter. I'm just open minded when it comes to the limitations of our players. I think Bony is a brilliant striker and is currently one of the best in the Premier League, but I don't believe he is better than Wayne Rooney. I'm sure other Swansea fans think the same too.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 04:18 - Jul 6 with 2348 viewsStarsky

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 01:37 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

When a waste of skin called his Mrs, flys his brats and her wretched frame half way across the world and all they ( the media ) can talk about is her fu cking luggage allowance you have to admit this half a talent scouser called Rooney is second fiddle.

He is only half as good as any top six striker yet still fails for his country.

You work it out.

For what he has achieved he is no more worth the minimum wage than any person.

Bloody hell. You're the toxic one.

It's just the internet, init.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 07:53 - Jul 6 with 2246 viewsDr_Winston

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:04 - Jul 5 by Gowerjack

I agree fully.

Michu was fantastic for us in his 1st season but and its a big but he has never been able to link with a strike partner.

He seemed to dislike DG10 and always got in Bonys way.

Maybe he's a bit of a loner on and off the pitch?

I will however look back on his 1st season with great pleasure.

Linked well enough with Graham. Linked well enough with Moore. Hasn's played enough games with Bony to form any kind of understanding.

Michu's biggest problem last season was Laudrup.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 08:06 - Jul 6 with 2220 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Michu is only a soap opera on this forum.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:16 - Jul 6 with 2076 viewsdobjack2

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 23:53 - Jul 5 by JackoBoostardo

Yet I'd bet you were one of the people harping on about bringing Ferre Bodde back to the team right? Despite his atrocious history of injuries.

Granted - he was a quality player - and injuries really hindered Ferre Bodde reaching his full potential. But Michu, he's had one big injury and he's been written off already when potentially has has a lot more to give.

Wtf are you on about? Like most people on here I don' t have a clue about how serious his injuries are/were and where he is with his rehab. I also don't know whether he has had a medical somewhere in the world with Napoli, whether his head has gone or whether he no longer wishes to play for us. Hence a soap opera and the club are unlikely to ever tell us the real story for commercial reasons.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:19 - Jul 6 with 2062 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 04:18 - Jul 6 by Starsky

Bloody hell. You're the toxic one.

Fun times, who are you the judge ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:25 - Jul 6 with 2037 viewsStarsky

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:19 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Fun times, who are you the judge ?

But you can, right?
Classless

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:47 - Jul 6 with 1957 viewsJethroJack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 02:30 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I admire Cristiano Ronaldo more than any Swansea City player. That doesn't mean I am an avid Real Madrid supporter. I'm just open minded when it comes to the limitations of our players. I think Bony is a brilliant striker and is currently one of the best in the Premier League, but I don't believe he is better than Wayne Rooney. I'm sure other Swansea fans think the same too.

Wrong, I agree with ScoobyWho on this one. Not only that, Wilf's got a superior head of hair.

Would you have a hair transplant if you were follically-challenged like Rooooooneeyyyy?

Someone mentioned your strange haircut once.......(7 dots)
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 10:00]
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 11:27 - Jul 6 with 1784 viewsRuDeMan1970

With the squad due to fly out to the States today, I'm wondering whether HJ has said to GM "Do us a favour and find out whether Michu's staying or wanting to go. I've got Levy bending my ear to get the Ben deal sorted before our team's plane takes off. So do I need to sign Gylfi as part of the deal...or what?"
Just a thought, like.

..."who will guard the guards..?"

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 11:57 - Jul 6 with 1728 viewsJokeren1943

The quality of a player is judge not by one season, but though many seasons where the biggest players in the world keep doing an outstanding Job.

Like:

Buffon
Zlatan
Neuer
Gerrad
Rooney
Ronaldo

Bony have had one good season but no Rooney - he is far from, yet.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:03 - Jul 6 with 1706 viewsAnotherJohn

Can't really work out the stories. I thought Garry was talking to Michu on Saturday, but the way things are shaping up it almost seems that any chat will have to be at the airport. Does anybody know whether Garry has seen Michu yet, or what time the flight leaves?
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:06 - Jul 6 with 1686 viewsStarsky

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:03 - Jul 6 by AnotherJohn

Can't really work out the stories. I thought Garry was talking to Michu on Saturday, but the way things are shaping up it almost seems that any chat will have to be at the airport. Does anybody know whether Garry has seen Michu yet, or what time the flight leaves?

This chat with Michu has been dragging on & on.
Not exactly committed is he? Shame, the one Spanish player who was one of the greatest players to play for Swans, turned out to be a sensitive flower.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:28 - Jul 6 with 1617 viewsMattG

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 11:57 - Jul 6 by Jokeren1943

The quality of a player is judge not by one season, but though many seasons where the biggest players in the world keep doing an outstanding Job.

Like:

Buffon
Zlatan
Neuer
Gerrad
Rooney
Ronaldo

Bony have had one good season but no Rooney - he is far from, yet.

I'd say better than a goal a game in the Eredivisie for Vitesse the season before coming to us probably counts as a good season.

Agree he still needs to prove it over a longer period, though, if he's to be classed alongside those players.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:32 - Jul 6 with 1598 viewsmark555

The Rooney of Euro 2004 was class, the player we see now is very inconsistent for me. I would rather have Wilf in my team.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:54 - Jul 6 with 1525 viewsDavillin

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 01:53 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I feel confident saying Wayne Rooney is a more talented footballer than Wilfried Bony.

Actually, he didn't say anything about who's more talented, but rather "He is no better than Bony, in fact I would be more than happy to have Wilf than Rooney in my team, every day.

"And that says a lot."

"Talent" is worth nothing if it's not applied well. And there is no question about Bony's talent and its application for the team.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:59 - Jul 6 with 1510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

"Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu" - over a bowl of Coco Pops perhaps ?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:07 - Jul 6 with 1478 viewsDavillin

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:59 - Jul 6 by Brynmill_Jack

"Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu" - over a bowl of Coco Pops perhaps ?

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:28 - Jul 6 with 1403 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 09:25 - Jul 6 by Starsky

But you can, right?
Classless

Read the post again with a smile on your face and not from your chosen position of hate and negativity and you may well smile.

Oh and don't take offence because deep down your desire is the same as Dwight's, to see Man utd back at the top of the league, it shines thru.

Classeeeee.

Have a lovely day.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:09 - Jul 6 with 1260 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:28 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Read the post again with a smile on your face and not from your chosen position of hate and negativity and you may well smile.

Oh and don't take offence because deep down your desire is the same as Dwight's, to see Man utd back at the top of the league, it shines thru.

Classeeeee.

Have a lovely day.

On the contrary, out of the legitimate title contenders next season I hope Liverpool win the league.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:10 - Jul 6 with 1254 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:09 - Jul 6 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

On the contrary, out of the legitimate title contenders next season I hope Liverpool win the league.

To be to be honest, they are going to be my title tip too. Just wish folk wouldn't take offence when someone else's conversation is taking place.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:12 - Jul 6 with 1241 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:10 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

To be to be honest, they are going to be my title tip too. Just wish folk wouldn't take offence when someone else's conversation is taking place.

If I was to tip a team to win it would currently be Manchester City. I don't rate Diego Costa and as it stands Manchester United's squad is still too weak and it's looking likely Liverpool will lose Suarez.

But I still hope Liverpool win it. I dislike all the top clubs but I dislike Liverpool the least.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024