Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu 10:27 - Jul 5 with 15831 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-hold-crunch-talks-Michu-Swans

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:07 - Jul 6 with 2203 viewslonglostjack

If it is true that Michu has had a medical with Naples then surely that is a blatant case of tapping up- unless we sanctioned it or there is no truth in the story. The plot thickens !

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:18 - Jul 6 with 2155 viewsStarsky

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:28 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

Read the post again with a smile on your face and not from your chosen position of hate and negativity and you may well smile.

Oh and don't take offence because deep down your desire is the same as Dwight's, to see Man utd back at the top of the league, it shines thru.

Classeeeee.

Have a lovely day.

Not bovvered...
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 18:15]

It's just the internet, init.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:41 - Jul 6 with 2102 viewsItchySphincter

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:07 - Jul 6 by longlostjack

If it is true that Michu has had a medical with Naples then surely that is a blatant case of tapping up- unless we sanctioned it or there is no truth in the story. The plot thickens !

Nah, no way he would have had a medical unless we okay'd it, which I think we probably did. The devil is in the detail and my opinion is that the only reason this one is still running is because of Napoli wanting the loan first. Cake and eat it. They are a mega club and if they can land the likes of Higuain they can afford a punt on Michu. He probably wants to go there and they are probably trying to squeeze us.

When it's all said and done, if he is our player next season then I'm sure a fit Michu will give 100% and soon be back in the fans' good book.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:48 - Jul 6 with 2063 viewsmagicdaps10

Its obvious that Michu wants to leave. I don't know if its because we got rid of Laudrup, if because his girlfriend left him or he has mental problems.................as stated, he just wants out.

We have to get rid of him permanent and not out on loan. We have to be able to get a replacement in and was our hands of him rather than have him lurking around in the back of our minds with him being out on loan.

There is no way we are going to get 10m for him, the fee that I have read that we hope to get. I am at the point now where I would be glad to get 4m just to see the back of him.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:51 - Jul 6 with 2051 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:48 - Jul 6 by magicdaps10

Its obvious that Michu wants to leave. I don't know if its because we got rid of Laudrup, if because his girlfriend left him or he has mental problems.................as stated, he just wants out.

We have to get rid of him permanent and not out on loan. We have to be able to get a replacement in and was our hands of him rather than have him lurking around in the back of our minds with him being out on loan.

There is no way we are going to get 10m for him, the fee that I have read that we hope to get. I am at the point now where I would be glad to get 4m just to see the back of him.

Yes, but on the other side of the coin if he performs well his value will go up

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:58 - Jul 6 with 2023 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:41 - Jul 6 by ItchySphincter

Nah, no way he would have had a medical unless we okay'd it, which I think we probably did. The devil is in the detail and my opinion is that the only reason this one is still running is because of Napoli wanting the loan first. Cake and eat it. They are a mega club and if they can land the likes of Higuain they can afford a punt on Michu. He probably wants to go there and they are probably trying to squeeze us.

When it's all said and done, if he is our player next season then I'm sure a fit Michu will give 100% and soon be back in the fans' good book.

If I want a medical at work my employers don't sanction it. What if he has decided to have a medical ? Nothing stopping him having one independently surely.

I really don't know the answer, but I would say SCFC cannot stop him havimg a medical as much as they cant stop him going to the dentist.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:56 - Jul 6 with 1885 viewsHighjack

Yeah I was clubbing in Ibiza a few years ago and some doctor from Napoli came up to me on the beach and asked me if he could perform a medical on me so I said "why not like," so he did. These sorts of things happen all the time.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:04 - Jul 6 with 1859 viewsSTEVE1

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 15:58 - Jul 6 by ScoobyWho

If I want a medical at work my employers don't sanction it. What if he has decided to have a medical ? Nothing stopping him having one independently surely.

I really don't know the answer, but I would say SCFC cannot stop him havimg a medical as much as they cant stop him going to the dentist.

I am not sure of exact wording but it amounts to that clubs are not allowed to speak to players unless given permission by the selling club so how the hell could Napoli give him a medical without speaking to him.
Login to get fewer ads

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:11 - Jul 6 with 1840 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:04 - Jul 6 by STEVE1

I am not sure of exact wording but it amounts to that clubs are not allowed to speak to players unless given permission by the selling club so how the hell could Napoli give him a medical without speaking to him.

I agree, but the question i have posed is not about a Napoli medical, speaking to players, or anything of the like, what I am asking is who can stop him having a medical off his own back ? Then alerting clubs he is fit to start talks ? Regardless of the rules from what I see in football certain agents have a free reign to speak to who they like.

Surely if they can wave a medical result done independently at a club via the back door they would be more interested to start chatting ?

Someone mentioned this down the pub at lunchtime and it made sense to me.

None of these people play by the rules.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:14 - Jul 6 with 1824 viewsDr_Winston

I don't doubt for a second that someone from Spurs has had a chat with someone representing Ben long before the pretence of an offer was even considered. As much as people may grumble about tapping up, that is the way the game works these days.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:17 - Jul 6 with 1801 viewsSTEVE1

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:14 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

I don't doubt for a second that someone from Spurs has had a chat with someone representing Ben long before the pretence of an offer was even considered. As much as people may grumble about tapping up, that is the way the game works these days.

It does all the time I think Chelsea had a transfer embargo for about a year because of it a few years ago so you can get caught out.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:21 - Jul 6 with 1776 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:14 - Jul 6 by Dr_Winston

They did, he cut his holiday short in Ibiza to come back and discuss it.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:27 - Jul 6 with 1748 viewsSTEVE1

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:21 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

They did, he cut his holiday short in Ibiza to come back and discuss it.

Do you believe that ?
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:34 - Jul 6 with 1713 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:27 - Jul 6 by STEVE1

Do you believe that ?

Believe it? I know it as a fact. Or reworded, he flew back to meet his agent in London to discuss a move to Spurs.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:39 - Jul 6 with 1687 viewsSTEVE1

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:34 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Believe it? I know it as a fact. Or reworded, he flew back to meet his agent in London to discuss a move to Spurs.

OK it just I was told that was not true but maybe the person I was talking to was just playing it down
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:07 - Jul 6 with 1599 viewsLiam

http://www.football-italia.net/51689/napoli-strike-michu-deal-swans

Reports in Italy suggests a deal had already been done with initial loan the option buy for 15m Euros.

I don't think this is a good deal as he's a liability we should just offload the B*d

At least just put him out there are listen to offers I'm sure there are a few clubs in europe that'd bid £10m+ for him
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:28 - Jul 6 with 1492 viewsmax936

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:34 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Thats true NJ, I was told the very same by someone who knows him like his own son, infact Ben was out in Ibiza with his son.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:29 - Jul 6 with 1488 viewsDarran

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:28 - Jul 6 by max936

Thats true NJ, I was told the very same by someone who knows him like his own son, infact Ben was out in Ibiza with his son.

Did he tell you anything else?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:32 - Jul 6 with 1476 viewsmax936

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:29 - Jul 6 by Darran

Did he tell you anything else?

Nothing that I'd repeat on here, no.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:55 - Jul 6 with 1371 viewsSTEVE1

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:32 - Jul 6 by max936

Nothing that I'd repeat on here, no.

Well he wants to have word with his agent because unless a fee was agreed between the two clubs which at that stage was clearly not the case anything they needed to discuss could have waited a few days
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:07 - Jul 6 with 1323 viewsNeath_Jack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 19:28 - Jul 6 by max936

Thank you Max. I only post 100% facts with regards to players on here, not idle gossip.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 1193 viewsDDCH

If we do loan Michu to Napoli, I hope we insist on driving him there on the official coach. Take the long way round and get him there after missing the first quarter of the season.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 1193 viewsmax936

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:07 - Jul 6 by Neath_Jack

Thank you Max. I only post 100% facts with regards to players on here, not idle gossip.

No worries.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:43 - Jul 6 with 1174 viewsswancity

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 16:09 - Jul 5 by Davillin

For the most part, I agree. I would add that before his injury last season, I saw him playing too much of a single-o role, popping up at random from corner flag to corner flag and touch line to touch line, and everywhere in between.

I believe that one of the keys to the Swans' success has been discipline -- self-discipline and team discipline -- two things that appeared to become too casual under the previous manager.

[In order to prevent this post from spinning off into another pointless attack mode, I won't name any other player or players whose two disciplines were lacking.]

Is that the manager who gave us the greatest season in our history with a major cup ?

And Michu is quite possibly in the top 20 players to have played for scfc. He was given a free role behind the striker quite often from which he caused mayhem and attracted attention from big clubs. An outstanding player who struggled for fitness quite a bit last season.

Stick to basketball.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 20:59 - Jul 6 with 1099 viewsSTEVE1

The general feeling is that Davies was flying to the USA this evening any of the posters that know the family can throw any more light on this I think if the goes to the USA a deal is far from agreed.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024