Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton comes out of international retirement 17:01 - Jul 14 with 2890 viewschris1969

Just Tweeted

He feels he is a better player now than when he was last selected. Undoubtedly he will get stick for this but I think it bodes well for us that he feels this way and I believe he is going to have another good season.
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:04 - Jul 14 with 2879 viewsadhoc_qpr

I didn't realise he had ever retired from England, i just assumed he'd never been picked again after his one cap!

No chance anyway, it will be young players all the way now and Barton is in his 30's.
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:07 - Jul 14 with 2853 viewsRangersAreBack

In that case I'm announcing that I'm coming out of international retirement because I have just as much chance of being selected.
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:09 - Jul 14 with 2838 viewsadhoc_qpr

Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:07 - Jul 14 by RangersAreBack

In that case I'm announcing that I'm coming out of international retirement because I have just as much chance of being selected.

I dunno, if you are a striker or a centre back you may have a better shot!
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:15 - Jul 14 with 2801 viewsthehat

The only way Barton will play international football is if one of his grandparents was born in the Faroe Islands.
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:17 - Jul 14 with 2789 viewsTacticalR

That's the next World Cup sorted then.

Air hostess clique

Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:21 - Jul 14 with 2767 viewsizlingtonhoop

Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:04 - Jul 14 by adhoc_qpr

I didn't realise he had ever retired from England, i just assumed he'd never been picked again after his one cap!

No chance anyway, it will be young players all the way now and Barton is in his 30's.

Reminds me of when Wes Brown 'retired' as an England player - before I for one realised that he was one. 8 August 2010 apparently, I just looked it up.

Anyway, thanks, Joe, for letting us know
Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:52 - Jul 14 with 2668 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton comes out of international retirement on 17:21 - Jul 14 by izlingtonhoop

Reminds me of when Wes Brown 'retired' as an England player - before I for one realised that he was one. 8 August 2010 apparently, I just looked it up.

Anyway, thanks, Joe, for letting us know

If only he had as many caps as he has opinions.

Mouth as big as the Mersey. Not fit to tickle Barkley's nuts.
Barton comes out of international retirement on 18:34 - Jul 14 with 2569 viewsderbyhoop

Even on here, there are some gullible people.

At least half of what Joey tweets is to get a reaction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Barton comes out of international retirement on 18:54 - Jul 14 with 2516 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Barton comes out of international retirement on 18:34 - Jul 14 by derbyhoop

Even on here, there are some gullible people.

At least half of what Joey tweets is to get a reaction.

Ok, so he's not an arrogant prick he's a shit stirring prick.

Still a prick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024