Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 62828 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:27 - Aug 30 with 3575 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:01 - Aug 10 by Spratty

"a rather excellent passing team who are everything we used to be"

This

I watched their delightful performance and mourned what we were.

Classic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:30 - Aug 30 with 3567 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:49 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Glee? Aye - I was dancing with joy seeing my team play like a bunch of f*cking schoolkids yesterday. I'm going to OT next week just so I can rejoice in us getting dicked...

Grow up mate and stop the amateur psychiatry - I'm sure there's a forum somewhere for that sort of thing.

Try applying your undoubted intelligence to understanding what's going on at the club at the moment...

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:31 - Aug 30 with 3555 viewsSwan91

Amazing what less than a month can do to some people.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 19:35 - Aug 30 with 3531 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:11 - Aug 11 by Shaky

The other obvious case where Monk has shown his inexperience/naivety is in overall squad management.

From interviews it is clear he has said to the players something like either back be 100% or you are free to leave/there's the door.

That has clearly backfired spectacularly.

Clearly.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:04 - Aug 30 with 3461 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:09 - Aug 10 by WarwickHunt

Err, not in the flesh, SIg.

Ask any Everton fan...

Aye ask em what they think of 2 out of 9.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:13 - Aug 30 with 3450 viewsjackforever

Feckin ell we have some thick knuts watching us. Then again theres plenty who were fuming at monks initial appointment and livid at the sacking of that lazy tw5t who have turned into members of the gary monk for pm camp without any sign of embarrassment or shame. Feck me im pi65ed
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:52 - Aug 30 with 3389 viewsWarwickHunt

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 20:04 - Aug 30 by Darran

Aye ask em what they think of 2 out of 9.

Just spoke to my mate who was at the match.

"Better than losing one-nil under that dour Presbyterian c*nt" was his reply...

They still love him. The daft tw@ts.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:39 - Jan 2 with 3135 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:14 - Aug 9 by Sweyns_Eye

I look forward to hearing you ask the very same questions to the chairman and manager at the Fans Forum.

Oh he went one better than that.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:47 - Jan 2 with 3118 viewsBobJack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:39 - Jan 2 by skippyjack

Oh he went one better than that.

Skip, a decent therapist and you may find work.

put the same effort into finding a job as you do on here and you never know, obviously a few flaws in character but there is a chance if you Really want it.

Poll: Most FAVOURITE Swansea City Manager to date

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:30 - Jan 2 with 3086 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 02:47 - Jan 2 by BobJack

Skip, a decent therapist and you may find work.

put the same effort into finding a job as you do on here and you never know, obviously a few flaws in character but there is a chance if you Really want it.

Honestly.. I'm concerned with the future of this country.. I'm genuinely concerned.. go to a therapist for what? Genuinely for what? Waste my money for somebody to say..

Skip.. get off your lazy ass.. go for a jog once a day.. feel the fresh air of life.. immerse your soul into a country that's filled with toxic fumes and other radioactive cell destroying bollocks.. eat lots of healthy fresh foods (fresh food? In this country? You serious?).. f*cking we're a process food nation.. then they'll say get into a routine.. like take your dog for walk.. join a gym.. find an activity that'll you'll focus on.. all the other bullish*t.. volunteer.. visit 'nature'.. have you ever tried meditation.. then it'll be get your CV sorted.. apply for thousands upon thousands of jobs.. dress up sharp.. talk in a certain manner.. apply yourself in the appropriate way.. then walk into the interview room.. you'll have potentially 3 people in the room.. you'll have the 25-40 year old shirted up manager of proceedings (has His business face on.. has waxed hair.. has that 'I'm the business face'.. the person would genuinely f*ck himself if he could.. he goes to gym regularly probably) then he begins to speak in an acted out tone of voice.. in his managerial prime.. giving me all the over the top eccentricities.. then the boss walks in.. (the manager has a completely different attitude as his presence emerges.. the manager turns into a 'yes' man for the boss.. off he goes and makes the cup of tea).. the boss (can see he's been through wars and battles.. as he grinds his teeth back..bit of a derby on him.. likes a tipple).. then me in the interview.. I'm wondering to myself.. do I really want this job?.. considering I'll be working for a show off tea boy and an alcoholic?.. then I'll go back to the therapist.. why did you turn down the job? Well consider I don't fancy working for a back seat rimmer.. and the boss has had more livers than George Best.. I wasn't feeling confident in my interview..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:09 - Jan 2 with 2907 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 03:30 - Jan 2 by skippyjack

Honestly.. I'm concerned with the future of this country.. I'm genuinely concerned.. go to a therapist for what? Genuinely for what? Waste my money for somebody to say..

Skip.. get off your lazy ass.. go for a jog once a day.. feel the fresh air of life.. immerse your soul into a country that's filled with toxic fumes and other radioactive cell destroying bollocks.. eat lots of healthy fresh foods (fresh food? In this country? You serious?).. f*cking we're a process food nation.. then they'll say get into a routine.. like take your dog for walk.. join a gym.. find an activity that'll you'll focus on.. all the other bullish*t.. volunteer.. visit 'nature'.. have you ever tried meditation.. then it'll be get your CV sorted.. apply for thousands upon thousands of jobs.. dress up sharp.. talk in a certain manner.. apply yourself in the appropriate way.. then walk into the interview room.. you'll have potentially 3 people in the room.. you'll have the 25-40 year old shirted up manager of proceedings (has His business face on.. has waxed hair.. has that 'I'm the business face'.. the person would genuinely f*ck himself if he could.. he goes to gym regularly probably) then he begins to speak in an acted out tone of voice.. in his managerial prime.. giving me all the over the top eccentricities.. then the boss walks in.. (the manager has a completely different attitude as his presence emerges.. the manager turns into a 'yes' man for the boss.. off he goes and makes the cup of tea).. the boss (can see he's been through wars and battles.. as he grinds his teeth back..bit of a derby on him.. likes a tipple).. then me in the interview.. I'm wondering to myself.. do I really want this job?.. considering I'll be working for a show off tea boy and an alcoholic?.. then I'll go back to the therapist.. why did you turn down the job? Well consider I don't fancy working for a back seat rimmer.. and the boss has had more livers than George Best.. I wasn't feeling confident in my interview..

Careful, skippy. Your schtick of being unskilled and jobless is starting to slip...
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:12 - Feb 28 with 2659 viewsNeathJack

I think the answer to the title question is performed a masterstroke and appointed a manager who has got us to 40 points quicker than any of his predecessors.

Monk doesn't look out of his depth to me.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:13 - Feb 28 with 2650 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:12 - Feb 28 by NeathJack

I think the answer to the title question is performed a masterstroke and appointed a manager who has got us to 40 points quicker than any of his predecessors.

Monk doesn't look out of his depth to me.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:00 - Apr 25 with 2481 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:04 - Aug 10 by Brynmill_Jack

Same here. Why anyone would think their fellow Swans fans would want the team to fail just so they could say "I told you so!" I cannot fathom. We all love our club, but there have been some strange goings on which any normal person would ask questions about, because they care. And that's the point, we all care and want the best for SCFC.

What strange goings on?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:07 - Apr 25 with 2433 viewsdgt73

Ah T2c is still banging his anti-Monk drum...........he does make me laugh

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:10 - Apr 25 with 2424 viewsSweyns_Eye

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:00 - Apr 25 by Darran

What strange goings on?

Had anyone other than Monk been appointed after Laudrup we may have been worse or better off. But we'll never know. Our current position is down to Monk's management and Jenkins decision to appoint him, and the way the board run the club. This deserves due applause and recognition.

Anyone Jack who isn't happy with our current position or who can identify how we can have done better please pm me. Oh and stop your bitching unless you can back your arguments up with anything other than ignorant self centred opinion.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:20 - Apr 25 with 2380 viewsdgt73

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:10 - Apr 25 by Sweyns_Eye

Had anyone other than Monk been appointed after Laudrup we may have been worse or better off. But we'll never know. Our current position is down to Monk's management and Jenkins decision to appoint him, and the way the board run the club. This deserves due applause and recognition.

Anyone Jack who isn't happy with our current position or who can identify how we can have done better please pm me. Oh and stop your bitching unless you can back your arguments up with anything other than ignorant self centred opinion.

Some people just can't admit they were wrong regarding Monks appointment. There is no argument anymore because Monks appointment was the right one and i just laugh at people who say otherwise. Lol

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:25 - Apr 25 with 2363 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:20 - Apr 25 by dgt73

Some people just can't admit they were wrong regarding Monks appointment. There is no argument anymore because Monks appointment was the right one and i just laugh at people who say otherwise. Lol

On that other site tonight there's a poll entitled Monk Next Season? There's a post saying imagine what we could have achieved with a better manager and there's a post saying none of this seasons signings were anything to do with Monk.

Some people are so sad and bitter.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:34 - Apr 26 with 2208 viewsJackSomething

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 21:25 - Apr 25 by Darran

On that other site tonight there's a poll entitled Monk Next Season? There's a post saying imagine what we could have achieved with a better manager and there's a post saying none of this seasons signings were anything to do with Monk.

Some people are so sad and bitter.

It's really killing some of them isn't it? The OP of this thread started a topic moaning about Monk subbing Nelson. He posted that while we were 3-1 up. For that to be what you want to talk about when the team you claim to support is winning 3-1 is beyond me.

Plasticman is a Dane isn't he? From his posts, I imagine his bedroom is covered in Laudrup posters. Then his posts make some sense.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 01:47 - Apr 26 with 2159 viewsymaohyd

The original poster for this is a complete and utter tosser. We can all have opinions etc, etc however it beggars belief the drivel that is written.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:12 - Apr 26 with 1975 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 01:47 - Apr 26 by ymaohyd

The original poster for this is a complete and utter tosser. We can all have opinions etc, etc however it beggars belief the drivel that is written.

Spot on and he's still doing it.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:25 - Apr 26 with 1953 viewsexiledclaseboy

Why can't people just admit they were wrong. Monk's appointment was clearly a gamble as all managerial appointments are. It's fairly easy to say that this was a much bigger gamble than most. Nothing wrong with saying that. There's also nothing wrong with saying "OK, I was wrong, the gamble paid off and Monk has done a spectacular job".

How about it, those who've spent the entire season slating Monk's every move, every substitution, every interview? Can you admit you were wrong? Because you clearly were. It's not even a subjective matter of opinion anymore. In purely factual terms now that we're coming to the end of our most successful Premier League season ever, you were wrong. Can you admit that?

Poll: Tory leader

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:31 - Apr 26 with 1936 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:25 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

Why can't people just admit they were wrong. Monk's appointment was clearly a gamble as all managerial appointments are. It's fairly easy to say that this was a much bigger gamble than most. Nothing wrong with saying that. There's also nothing wrong with saying "OK, I was wrong, the gamble paid off and Monk has done a spectacular job".

How about it, those who've spent the entire season slating Monk's every move, every substitution, every interview? Can you admit you were wrong? Because you clearly were. It's not even a subjective matter of opinion anymore. In purely factual terms now that we're coming to the end of our most successful Premier League season ever, you were wrong. Can you admit that?

Brynnie will be along shortly to tell you if you can't provide evidence you are a liar.

Superb post though.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:34 - Apr 26 with 1926 viewsStarsky

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:25 - Apr 26 by exiledclaseboy

You do realise, eventually, they will be right?

It's just the internet, init.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:40 - Apr 26 with 1910 viewsexiledclaseboy

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:34 - Apr 26 by Starsky

You do realise, eventually, they will be right?

Well, no. Eventually things will probably go wrong but that won't make them "right". Eventually things go wrong under all managers. All good things end.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024