Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 63349 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:29 - Aug 14 with 2382 viewsScoobyWho

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:20 - Aug 14 by Spratty

Perhaps that was the attitude of Canas to sh1t stirrers, possibly that is Monk's problem with him.

Canas was a good player for us and a skilled manager would manage the situation and use Canas' skill to our advantage, not toss it aside.

And that goes for all the spanish leavers. A proper manager, with an in depth understanding of people, worth, value and dynamics wouldn't have obviously cast aside such a loss our squad now faces as a result of Pablo, Poz, Canas, Michu, Chco, JDG and etc .., now give us.

In other terms I would say - its lucky the spanish players aren't all black, otherwise there would be an issue.

Monkaday, Hockaday. Same.

If Monk succeeds I will the very first to acknowledge it.
Which I doubt.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 0:45]

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 06:44 - Aug 14 with 2303 viewsDr_Winston

I don't doubt for a second that the treatment of the Spanish players that we didn't want to keep has influenced the decision to leave of those who we did.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 07:29 - Aug 14 with 2280 viewswaynekerr55

Lets not be revisionsitic here. Canas was tidy I agree, but some are painting him out to be a player he wasn't. His positional sense was awful - he chases the ball like an excited Spaniel. He wasn't technically gifted by any means.

BUT - I certainly would have him in the side saturday

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 08:02 - Aug 14 with 2238 viewsAngelRangelQS

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:29 - Aug 14 by ScoobyWho

And that goes for all the spanish leavers. A proper manager, with an in depth understanding of people, worth, value and dynamics wouldn't have obviously cast aside such a loss our squad now faces as a result of Pablo, Poz, Canas, Michu, Chco, JDG and etc .., now give us.

In other terms I would say - its lucky the spanish players aren't all black, otherwise there would be an issue.

Which I doubt.

So much bile.

Let's look at all these Spanish players who Monk hates and has forced out...

1.Vasquez - leaving anyway
2. Michu - wanted to leave with problems starting pre-Monk
3. Chico - started virtually every game under Monk who has said he wanted to keep him
4. Pablo - played loads under Monk. Chasing the money in a retirement league
5. Canas - obviously upset Monk. Was average at best anyway
6. Poz - same as Canas
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 08:52 - Aug 14 with 2174 viewsEarl_Strickland

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:29 - Aug 14 by ScoobyWho

Which I doubt.

Biggest pile of crap iv'e read on here.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:12 - Aug 14 with 2146 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 08:02 - Aug 14 by AngelRangelQS

So much bile.

Let's look at all these Spanish players who Monk hates and has forced out...

1.Vasquez - leaving anyway
2. Michu - wanted to leave with problems starting pre-Monk
3. Chico - started virtually every game under Monk who has said he wanted to keep him
4. Pablo - played loads under Monk. Chasing the money in a retirement league
5. Canas - obviously upset Monk. Was average at best anyway
6. Poz - same as Canas

That's a pretty fair assessment. I thought Canas had it in him to be Leons successor but if it's not to be........

T2C, why should I care who you are? You're nobody to me. You're not Jenkins, Monk, Curtis or anybody important at the club.
You're just like the rest of us, a keyboard expert. Just with an agenda and opinions I mostly disagree with.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2014 9:18]

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:14 - Aug 14 with 2138 viewsUxbridge

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 06:44 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

I don't doubt for a second that the treatment of the Spanish players that we didn't want to keep has influenced the decision to leave of those who we did.

Don't know if I'd go quite that far, but it's understandable that after the initial cull that those remaining wanted to leave after their friends had been shown the door. Human nature.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:18 - Aug 14 with 2125 viewsperchrockjack

Cat. You ve done it now. You ll have to do a 500 word essay on your life so far as it's important to Chrissy whom he s ripping into.

The count of cwmdare has form for simply ignoring anti topic he didn't start as it's only his that counts. A man in his 40s sitting in front of a screen probably when he should be working typing all manner of insults at really good people-not me-in utter ignorance

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:26 - Aug 14 with 2105 viewsCatullus

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:18 - Aug 14 by perchrockjack

Cat. You ve done it now. You ll have to do a 500 word essay on your life so far as it's important to Chrissy whom he s ripping into.

The count of cwmdare has form for simply ignoring anti topic he didn't start as it's only his that counts. A man in his 40s sitting in front of a screen probably when he should be working typing all manner of insults at really good people-not me-in utter ignorance

He won't get it Perch. I'll do a deal with him. If he can stop the personal abuse and stay on topic, so will I.

I won't hold my breath though. All he needs to know about me is I've been following the Swans over 40 years, I'm a long term season ticket holder and I'll support the board AND our manager (whoever it is, even malky mckay) until I honestly feel they don't deserve it anymore.
Oh, and I don't always think I'm right, I think that's all anybody on here needs to know!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 10:11 - Aug 14 with 2045 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 06:44 - Aug 14 by Dr_Winston

Spaniards are so four years ago.

What we need is Germans. Loads of them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:16 - Aug 14 with 1954 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:26 - Aug 14 by Catullus

He won't get it Perch. I'll do a deal with him. If he can stop the personal abuse and stay on topic, so will I.

I won't hold my breath though. All he needs to know about me is I've been following the Swans over 40 years, I'm a long term season ticket holder and I'll support the board AND our manager (whoever it is, even malky mckay) until I honestly feel they don't deserve it anymore.
Oh, and I don't always think I'm right, I think that's all anybody on here needs to know!

Jesus, will you listen to youself kidda... I, I, I this, me, me, me that.. Why don't you smear yourself in chocolate and eat yourself, or better still, get your new "friend" to eat it off you - Dick will jump at the chance.

(ps you sound a right beaut)

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:30 - Aug 14 with 1924 viewswaynekerr55

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:16 - Aug 14 by _

Jesus, will you listen to youself kidda... I, I, I this, me, me, me that.. Why don't you smear yourself in chocolate and eat yourself, or better still, get your new "friend" to eat it off you - Dick will jump at the chance.

(ps you sound a right beaut)

Have you ever thought about working for the UN in Gaza Mr T2C?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:31 - Aug 14 with 1920 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:18 - Aug 14 by perchrockjack

Hmm,

Anyone else on here posting from work?

(strange thing to bring up don't you think? - Weird!)

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:38 - Aug 14 with 1897 viewslondonlisa2001

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 00:20 - Aug 14 by Spratty

Perhaps that was the attitude of Canas to sh1t stirrers, possibly that is Monk's problem with him.

Canas was a good player for us and a skilled manager would manage the situation and use Canas' skill to our advantage, not toss it aside.

Realise this doesn't necessarily suit the agenda of your post, but the rumour has it that the original Canas fall out happened under Laudrup. Seemds to have some legs given that he didn't play after the beginning of Jan (Man U away). When Garry Monk was appointed he was brought back into the squad for the first few matches and played 3 times before disappearing again.

Maybe no manager is skilled enough to have dealt with the problem?
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 14:38 - Aug 14 with 1840 viewsperchrockjack

Posting from work is basically theft technically.

Anyway, as long as it's not cadburys fruit and nut I ll think about it. I tried that out a few years but it wasn't much. Will appeal to valley boys though .

Anyway, to answer the op, now read this Chrissy son.

Board...cracked manager who was taking us down

Replaced with man who motivated a squad enough to secure our status

Gave said manager a chance to consolidate and kick out the Spanish jack legends.

Brought in striker who will be a big revelation in go is and has managed to keep bony.

But it ain't enough is it Chrissy cos it goes against the grain to admit wrong. You re on a down bound train so I d jump now before it hits the buffer.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:20 - Aug 14 with 1787 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 14:38 - Aug 14 by perchrockjack

Posting from work is basically theft technically.

Anyway, as long as it's not cadburys fruit and nut I ll think about it. I tried that out a few years but it wasn't much. Will appeal to valley boys though .

Anyway, to answer the op, now read this Chrissy son.

Board...cracked manager who was taking us down

Replaced with man who motivated a squad enough to secure our status

Gave said manager a chance to consolidate and kick out the Spanish jack legends.

Brought in striker who will be a big revelation in go is and has managed to keep bony.

But it ain't enough is it Chrissy cos it goes against the grain to admit wrong. You re on a down bound train so I d jump now before it hits the buffer.

Board...cracked manager who was taking us down ---- Your opinion only; it maybe shared by others but its not a fact. And lets face it, when it comes to football, it's common knowledge and widely acclaimed you ain't got a scooby doo wtf you are talking about.

Replaced with man who motivated a squad enough to secure our status ---- I don't want to sound too negative on Garry Monk, I want him to do well, i want him to be the finished article and I realise I'm wanting too much there. I also want him to be able to cope with pampered players, have a knack for tactics, understand when to change things around that maybe aren't working, come across with dignity and professionalisn to the press whilst keeping a character - his own - nobody else's and delivering results. I want all that from Garry Monk. I am just worried if he was the right appointment, that's all. On the face of it, there are similarities between Martinez and Monk but deep down I think we all probably know, he's not Roberto Martinez and this isn't League One or even the Championship. Coming across as having motivation is one thing but football has many aspects to deal with to be successful.

But, as just said, I support Garry Monk through this.

Gave said manager a chance to consolidate and kick out the Spanish jack legends ---- Is that what happened then is it? Or have you just made that up? The whole handling of our Spanish contingent has looked from the outside as being dealt with pretty dreadfully. I would much rather have seen a consolidation between the whole club including every one it's staff and players. A coming together, an airing of grievances should there have been any and a working solution. I doubt there's one side (if there were sides forming) better or more correct than the other. Like I and plenty others have said - poor show on the whole from the club.

Brought in striker who will be a big revelation in go is and has managed to keep bony. --- Monk hasn't brought anyone in; you must be even more barking senile than people think you are if you think that. The ins and outs of why both Gomis and Bony are here have been well documented. If you were a valued member of this board you would have read all this, instead you choose to follow me round like some gimp on heat.

You've had your time - time to disappear now Dick, like you did for 25 years with no Swans following after the early 80's.

"As I was singing so long to my horse......
....singing so long to my horse....
MY HORSE.... MY HORSE"

Bye Dick x

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:29 - Aug 14 with 1754 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:20 - Aug 14 by _

Board...cracked manager who was taking us down ---- Your opinion only; it maybe shared by others but its not a fact. And lets face it, when it comes to football, it's common knowledge and widely acclaimed you ain't got a scooby doo wtf you are talking about.

Replaced with man who motivated a squad enough to secure our status ---- I don't want to sound too negative on Garry Monk, I want him to do well, i want him to be the finished article and I realise I'm wanting too much there. I also want him to be able to cope with pampered players, have a knack for tactics, understand when to change things around that maybe aren't working, come across with dignity and professionalisn to the press whilst keeping a character - his own - nobody else's and delivering results. I want all that from Garry Monk. I am just worried if he was the right appointment, that's all. On the face of it, there are similarities between Martinez and Monk but deep down I think we all probably know, he's not Roberto Martinez and this isn't League One or even the Championship. Coming across as having motivation is one thing but football has many aspects to deal with to be successful.

But, as just said, I support Garry Monk through this.

Gave said manager a chance to consolidate and kick out the Spanish jack legends ---- Is that what happened then is it? Or have you just made that up? The whole handling of our Spanish contingent has looked from the outside as being dealt with pretty dreadfully. I would much rather have seen a consolidation between the whole club including every one it's staff and players. A coming together, an airing of grievances should there have been any and a working solution. I doubt there's one side (if there were sides forming) better or more correct than the other. Like I and plenty others have said - poor show on the whole from the club.

Brought in striker who will be a big revelation in go is and has managed to keep bony. --- Monk hasn't brought anyone in; you must be even more barking senile than people think you are if you think that. The ins and outs of why both Gomis and Bony are here have been well documented. If you were a valued member of this board you would have read all this, instead you choose to follow me round like some gimp on heat.

You've had your time - time to disappear now Dick, like you did for 25 years with no Swans following after the early 80's.

"As I was singing so long to my horse......
....singing so long to my horse....
MY HORSE.... MY HORSE"

Bye Dick x

You tell him it's his opinion and then mention the Bony Gomis thing of which you have no proof.

Laughable.

See you tonight I'll keep you a seat.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:54 - Aug 14 with 1719 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:29 - Aug 14 by Darran

You tell him it's his opinion and then mention the Bony Gomis thing of which you have no proof.

Laughable.

See you tonight I'll keep you a seat.

So for the record:

You are stating that Gomis was brought in addition to Bony!
To play together! Or.. To compete against each other!

Right?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:58 - Aug 14 with 1714 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:54 - Aug 14 by _

So for the record:

You are stating that Gomis was brought in addition to Bony!
To play together! Or.. To compete against each other!

Right?

I'm not stating anything you are.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:54 - Aug 14 with 1649 viewsskippyjack

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:38 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Realise this doesn't necessarily suit the agenda of your post, but the rumour has it that the original Canas fall out happened under Laudrup. Seemds to have some legs given that he didn't play after the beginning of Jan (Man U away). When Garry Monk was appointed he was brought back into the squad for the first few matches and played 3 times before disappearing again.

Sorry to be rude Lisa.. but this skilled and assumptions thing is getting tiresome.. in fact I wish I never started it.. fancy a date?

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:30 - Aug 14 with 1621 viewsSpratty

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:38 - Aug 14 by londonlisa2001

Ah the clubs PR arm with a new rumour hot off the press. You know what Huw said about that kind of thing when he said that Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet. But if you want to start on rumours fine ......................?

Think I will file that one with your assertion that Laudrup had as poor a media presence as GM. What was it today if you are confident 9 times out of 10 the players will follow you. (just loves the old 9 times out of 10). Fair play he was pretty confident he was not to blame (I told them if you can’t win don’t lose) when slagging Angel off after the Hull loss.

Think his stats are a bit sus though given the exodus.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:45 - Aug 14 with 1600 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:30 - Aug 14 by Spratty

Ah the clubs PR arm with a new rumour hot off the press. You know what Huw said about that kind of thing when he said that Laudrup was the most genuine and honest person you could meet. But if you want to start on rumours fine ......................?

Think I will file that one with your assertion that Laudrup had as poor a media presence as GM. What was it today if you are confident 9 times out of 10 the players will follow you. (just loves the old 9 times out of 10). Fair play he was pretty confident he was not to blame (I told them if you can’t win don’t lose) when slagging Angel off after the Hull loss.

Spratty seriously mate why are you repeating the past over and over again?
Move on mun.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:03 - Aug 14 with 1566 viewsperchrockjack

Nah ,still here chrissy just to remind myself of just how just rotten people can be. And you are rotten to the core .

This thread really should be killed as its getting us all nowhere.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:16 - Aug 14 with 1546 viewslondonlisa2001

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 17:30 - Aug 14 by Spratty

You are either a bit stupid or can't read properly.

Why on earth does me saying that rumour has it that Canas started kicking off with the whole 'bad behaviour' bit under Laudrup in any way whatsoever make any assumptions about Laudrup's integrity, honesty or anything else? It's a comment on Canas not on Laudrup - you have assumed, of course, that the fault is on Monk's side, I am reflecting that if it started under Laudrup, then it is surely more likely to be on Canas' side.

I have also never asserted that Laudrup had 'as poor a media presence' as Monk (who I don't, incidentally think has a poor media presence particularly). I said that in the same way as Monk may make the occasional mistake with the media, so did Laudrup at times and I referenced the 'money in paper bags' bit. I also referenced Rodgers as well.

Seriously - get a grip - the last time I saw a crush like this was as a 16 year old in school.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 18:22 - Aug 14 with 1524 viewsperchrockjack

on dangerous ground LISA. This is chrissys thread therefore sacred ground and talk of 16 year old schoolgirls will only stir his scrotum and we wouldn't want that.

HE wants Monk to fail-unquestionably -just to prove his warped ego is right.

Others are following suit and its sickening.

Laudrup gone and some are still pining. He aint a coming back ffs

Monk saved us, JENKINS SAVED US--We ve got in good quality players and more will follow. People s opinions are nowt, the club is all. One club one religion is a trite pitiful meaningless phrase

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024