Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? 18:12 - Aug 9 with 62428 views_

First things first, this is very much purposefully an over-reacting post.

Secondly and perhaps the most important thing. Monk needs to cut out this air of arrogance he's coming across with. The way he talked about getting back to the Swansea way and pretty much disrespecting Laudrup in the process is starting to make him look a bit silly, naive and out of his depth.

WTF is this 442 nonsense? WTF is Gylfi doing out on the right, but not just for half hour when it was clear to everyone it wasn't working, but no, for the whole game?

It's a bit much to expect a lot from Garry though, you know, a player without Premier League management experience and as it goes without any Premier League playing experience. The arrogance of the Board in appointing him is not just risky, it's pretty baffling really.

We've got one week to sort things out, there's an awful lot to do in that time coming off the back of the only friendly game I can ever remember where the team was boo'd off... And in fairness they deserved to be, or at least Monk did.

Pick the bones out of that.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:13 - Aug 13 with 2041 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 09:47 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

I have this image as Ive seen him twice.Spoke to him and his father once, a long time ago. Tidy fella.
HOWEVER ,on here he is the Prince of Poison, a man Im told in his forties but having seemingly no respect whatsoever, no grace and it aint a matter of being a drama queen its a matter of pointing out what damage he does to this site.Nobody can seriously he brings anything to this site apart from hate and disruption.
A sad, dreary life? and this from someone who acts likes a 9 year old let loose on a PC. its truly frightening the net gives oxygen to these types.

Prosser and I have had fallouts and pretty nasty ones at the time too;Ive had many a spat with many others but in the final analysis Ive probably overreacted as have they and we ve moved on. This guy is different;there is no common ground, no decency, no respect and GOD help us his attempts at contempory language is pitiful.
I used to have a lot of time for valley people but Im afraid he s killed that.

Do it mods and do it now.

Dick, you are boring in the extreme.

You must think we all have memories of goldfish because not only do you forget what drivel you spout but you repeat yourself in almost every single mail.

Prosser gives it large on here. He is an ugly bloke and bitter. He gets away with murder but somehow Phil has taken pity on him and allows him to moderate on here - much to the chagrin of others. He drops his little bombs around the site based on hearsay, absolute nonsense and is generally a nasty little operator.

I don't go "after" decent posters on here. I only stand my corner with pricks like you two. I always have something to say about the club, its players and how us fans might be treated.

If people get offended by any of this internet crap then that's not the intention and FFS maybe posting on here isn't for them.

Some don't like some of the points I raise and they attack me - call me all the names under the sun.

What's wrong with giving it back eh?

To Prosser and ScouseDick - you two deserve each other - scumbags as far as i've made out. If I take any consolation from this site is that you two dicks are hated even more than I.

Up the Jacks.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:20 - Aug 13 with 2023 viewsDarran

For everyone.
How many people do you know of on and off this site that have been invited down the club by a director to discuss their issues personally!
T2C was invited down for a one to one by a director last October,ask him if he's been down.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:23 - Aug 13 with 2016 viewsjackonicko

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:20 - Aug 13 by Darran

For everyone.
How many people do you know of on and off this site that have been invited down the club by a director to discuss their issues personally!
T2C was invited down for a one to one by a director last October,ask him if he's been down.

I can think of quite a few. And I can think of quite a similar number that also declined that opportunity.
WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:24 - Aug 13 with 2012 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:20 - Aug 13 by Darran

For everyone.

I was asked to go down to discuss a ticket issue. Cardiff tickets if memory serves me right.

Dineed tweeted me then to say he was busy that afternoon - I think it was before the West Brom game.

You're what's wrong with this site Darran Prosser - all wrong. All the bad feeling slowly drips down from you - you get what you deserve.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:27 - Aug 13 with 1999 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:24 - Aug 13 by _

I was asked to go down to discuss a ticket issue. Cardiff tickets if memory serves me right.

Dineed tweeted me then to say he was busy that afternoon - I think it was before the West Brom game.

You're what's wrong with this site Darran Prosser - all wrong. All the bad feeling slowly drips down from you - you get what you deserve.

So you haven't been down for a chat?

You're a shit house that's why.
Go to the forum tomorrow and regardless of what other people ask you'll be afforded the privilege of getting your point across.

It's easy to be the big man behind a keyboard

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:35 - Aug 13 with 1979 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:27 - Aug 13 by Darran

So you haven't been down for a chat?

You're a shit house that's why.
Go to the forum tomorrow and regardless of what other people ask you'll be afforded the privilege of getting your point across.

It's easy to be the big man behind a keyboard

What am I afraid of Teabag? Speaking to Huw or Leigh? I have never attended a fans forum, never attended a bowling night and don't hang round the players entrance haranguing anyone who will stop and give one the time of day.

I also have not got any desire to be in a room full of our finest fools; namely you, Witney Jack, Cattulus and whoever else of similar ass-licking, groupy, happy clapping characteristics who just want to be there for what, exactly.

The whole thing is what? A chance for the board to pretend they are still fans whilst acting in anything but?

Or maybe so they can sit at a table and have the afore-mentioned lapdogs drooling over them and asking for their autograph?

And then, amongst all this sycophancy a decent question may arise; one designed to bring about change or to achieve clarity or transparency and lo and behold that question will be "looked into" and got back on.

No thanks Teabag - events like that are for you and your kind.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:36 - Aug 13 with 1975 viewsperchrockjack

chrissy is a guy that doesn't argue,doesnt debate .

Sad? Everyone has to deal with sadness in their lives.
Dreary.|? Many of us would like our lives to be more mundane at times.

I wouldn't believe anything at all on an internet site coming from someone so evil and malicious.

Supporter? A Swans fan. Makes me weep when I think of good people no longer with us who really were a joy to be with whether they agree with you or not.

Whatever bile, whatever jibes you throw out chissy, you are of no worth whatsoever.
and you impress nobody.
If you love this club as you say you do, just reflect,as we ve suggested before and wise up because your life is passing you by .

btw, I never forget what is important.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:40 - Aug 13 with 1970 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:35 - Aug 13 by _

What am I afraid of Teabag? Speaking to Huw or Leigh? I have never attended a fans forum, never attended a bowling night and don't hang round the players entrance haranguing anyone who will stop and give one the time of day.

I also have not got any desire to be in a room full of our finest fools; namely you, Witney Jack, Cattulus and whoever else of similar ass-licking, groupy, happy clapping characteristics who just want to be there for what, exactly.

The whole thing is what? A chance for the board to pretend they are still fans whilst acting in anything but?

Or maybe so they can sit at a table and have the afore-mentioned lapdogs drooling over them and asking for their autograph?

And then, amongst all this sycophancy a decent question may arise; one designed to bring about change or to achieve clarity or transparency and lo and behold that question will be "looked into" and got back on.

Yep that'll be it,like I said you're a shit house,you've started this type of thread every summer as far back as I can remember.
It's quite obvious to anyone with more than one brain cell that every summer you're secretly hoping the club fails.
Swans fan my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:43 - Aug 13 with 1959 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:36 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

chrissy is a guy that doesn't argue,doesnt debate .

Sad? Everyone has to deal with sadness in their lives.
Dreary.|? Many of us would like our lives to be more mundane at times.

I wouldn't believe anything at all on an internet site coming from someone so evil and malicious.

Supporter? A Swans fan. Makes me weep when I think of good people no longer with us who really were a joy to be with whether they agree with you or not.

Whatever bile, whatever jibes you throw out chissy, you are of no worth whatsoever.
and you impress nobody.
If you love this club as you say you do, just reflect,as we ve suggested before and wise up because your life is passing you by .

btw, I never forget what is important.

Why don't you just eff off and ignore me then, Dick. Cos I think the same mush.

You're a joke.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:49 - Aug 13 with 1944 viewsperchrockjack

Done that chissycock but it don't work.

Youre feckn up this site ,you ve insulted a true jack(ess) ,you ve gone too far, you have no shame.
I aint going away so its up to you...

I hope you get over this penis obsession as its seeping through every post you make.

Had to laugh at prosser ugly jibe. You need to look in the mirror .Anyway, he s one guy who s been to hell and back and has raised a fine family nevertheless. You pick on the wrong people to insult., but there again that s the price for having an overweight ego that blinds what brain you have . Now get back to work..

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 12:52 - Aug 13 with 1858 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 11:49 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

Done that chissycock but it don't work.

Youre feckn up this site ,you ve insulted a true jack(ess) ,you ve gone too far, you have no shame.
I aint going away so its up to you...

I hope you get over this penis obsession as its seeping through every post you make.

Had to laugh at prosser ugly jibe. You need to look in the mirror .Anyway, he s one guy who s been to hell and back and has raised a fine family nevertheless. You pick on the wrong people to insult., but there again that s the price for having an overweight ego that blinds what brain you have . Now get back to work..

Well man up then you big girls blouse and grow a pair of balls and stop acting like a Dick!!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:19 - Aug 13 with 1813 viewsperchrockjack

WTF would you know about being a man.chissy.

Deluded in the truest sense, son

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:23 - Aug 13 with 1802 viewswaynekerr55

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:19 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

WTF would you know about being a man.chissy.

Deluded in the truest sense, son

More importantly Perch - what's this weeks recommendation?

Off to Aldi on Friday

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:25 - Aug 13 with 1795 viewsStarsky

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:23 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Off to Aldi on Friday

I can recommend the scotch eggs

It's just the internet, init.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:30 - Aug 13 with 1781 viewsBaker

Are you sure you haven't been to a fans forum?

That explanation is exactly what they are like

The amount of cringe on offer in one room is vomit inducing and is enough to make your toes curl.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:32 - Aug 13 with 1776 viewsBanosswan

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 13:23 - Aug 13 by waynekerr55

Off to Aldi on Friday

Maris piper oven chips.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 14:11 - Aug 13 with 1732 viewsUxbridge

You should go Chris. Get what you're saying (I'm not one for sycophancy either) but the only way things will change is if those that have the power to change things fully understand the feelings of the fans. One person raising a question is a lot easier to dismiss than several people passionately arguing for change or improvement in certain areas.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 14:43 - Aug 13 with 1707 viewsperchrockjack

wayne ,see new thread...

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:06 - Aug 13 with 1682 viewsNeath_Jack

T2C brings much more to this forum than a lot of the posters in this here thread. It would be nice to see some of the loudest vessels argue against his points instead of trying to point score.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:11 - Aug 13 with 1665 viewsperchrockjack

It s a nice idea to see chrissy himself argue a point without abuse.but I cant see it.

Depends if you agree with taking the pisss out of a person, who went around OUR city with a begging bowl to pay wages and even for grass seed , being made a butt for his warped ego. Sickening. really.

We owe everything to people who did this for our club when many on here weren't even a tadpole or were in the first stages of puberty. Sorry but I m not having it.

He clearly terrifies some people on here, but more just reach for the sick bowl

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:13 - Aug 13 with 1663 viewsperchrockjack

Think, neathjack CATULUS has argued his points but then got called names-schoolboy names like.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:13 - Aug 13 with 1664 viewsDarran

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:06 - Aug 13 by Neath_Jack

T2C brings much more to this forum than a lot of the posters in this here thread. It would be nice to see some of the loudest vessels argue against his points instead of trying to point score.

You can't argue against his points because he won't allow it and of course most of them are pure conjecture anyway.

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:17 - Aug 13 with 1658 viewsperchrockjack

Ive seen some staggering posts on here in my time but neathies wins hands down. It must be a pisstake.

He s the car in the weeds

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:41 - Aug 13 with 1620 views_

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 15:11 - Aug 13 by perchrockjack

It s a nice idea to see chrissy himself argue a point without abuse.but I cant see it.

Depends if you agree with taking the pisss out of a person, who went around OUR city with a begging bowl to pay wages and even for grass seed , being made a butt for his warped ego. Sickening. really.

We owe everything to people who did this for our club when many on here weren't even a tadpole or were in the first stages of puberty. Sorry but I m not having it.

He clearly terrifies some people on here, but more just reach for the sick bowl

This was my response to Saint Jill:

""Who gives a shit whether there were no boo's in the West then!?

Maybe you feel a bit embarrassed from your earlier effort? I would.

Maybe put me on ignore as your stalking of me is clouding your already muddied judgement. ""

So what's wrong with that? I don't think there's anything there worthy of an apology.

All I had done was make a vociferous post about a very poor performance and summer's dealings. Jill continuously follows me around having her say and invariably disagreeing with me. My reply was to this post from her:

""I agree, no boo's after the game.
But OP will make up anything to get his views across.

Problem is, there are fans on here that we're not able to make the game ..who will believe him.""

As far as who did what when we were in dire straights - how the fack do you know what we did? You haven't been involved with the Swans for 25 years prior to the Liberty Stadium opening. You'd turned your back on your home town and club so what a prize prick you are for shouting your mouth off now.

Where I came from there were events held raising money; raffle tickets being sold. I even took them around with me on my paper round. The older Aberdare supporters actually did a sponsored walk to the Vetch from Aberdare to raise the same money Saint Jill might have been doing. I have travelled down every season for 30 odd years, almost every home game, you complete idiot.

Dick, I would love to have met you 20 years ago "mate" - would loved to have!!!

WTF has Jenkins (the Board) done? on 16:07 - Aug 13 with 1571 viewsjacabertawe

Egods, I have just read the last page of this thread and cannot believe the vitriol and shameful personal attacks written.
Can we please be civil and return to discussing football?

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024