Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34586 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:25 - Sep 13 with 3073 viewsSweyns_Eye

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 03:33 - Sep 13 by DJack

I feel the same way about the pictures...but if it annoys you then they can stay.

Lol

He's already off to a bad start. Expect more whinging from him at later points of the day.

You'd think he had some course work to do or something more productive like dissecting insects, or whatever he does.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 10:48 - Sep 13 with 3036 viewsmax936

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Sep 13 by monmouth

Don't concede an early goal boys. Just don't.

3 nil Swans. Football media has nervous breakdown. On match of the day Hartson dances round Savages prone body shouting Gorka Gorka at the top of his voice kicking him repeatedly in the sprouts. Could be a cracking day.

Last paragraph lots of
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 11:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 11:37 - Sep 13 with 2919 viewsWhiterockin

0-2 to the Swans and the money men of the Premier League will go into meltdown. Unlikely to happen but if................
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 12:12 - Sep 13 with 2847 viewsOldjack

I'm gonna go mental today if we take all the points ,but a share of them will go down a storm ,if we lose it was to be expected i suppose

0-2

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:16 - Sep 13 with 2720 viewsakajack

0-1 the Jacks, come on
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:37 - Sep 13 with 2661 viewsSweyns_Eye

I can't really see anything other than a Chelsea win 3-0, but I'll be hoping otherwise.

"After the war is over I'm going to buy a British radio set - then at least I'll own something that has always worked". Hermann Goring, 1943.
Poll: How long do you think Monk will last managing Leeds?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Sep 13 with 2635 viewsKennedy

Hopefully Costa is out.

1-1

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Sep 13 with 2623 viewsStarsky

Ah, the hilarious big V thread.
It was quite funny in 2010

It's just the internet, init.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:47 - Sep 13 with 2614 viewsmacthejack

Do people really get that annoyed over a couple of pictures. Chill out you grumpy f**kers.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:00 - Sep 13 with 2524 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm feeling more confident than I was a few days ago.

3-1 to Chelsea.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Sep 13 with 2517 viewsKennedy

Costa starts

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Sep 13 with 2500 viewsCWJack

Gomis starts.

Fabianski, Rangel, Amat, Williams (C), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Dyer, Routledge, Gomis

Subs: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Fernandez, Carroll, Montero, Emnes, Bony
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Sep 13 with 2499 viewsKennedy

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:05]

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:08 - Sep 13 with 2422 viewsmax936

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Sep 13 by Starsky

Ah, the hilarious big V thread.
It was quite funny in 2010

You miserable old tit.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:09 - Sep 13 with 2409 viewsVetchitBack

Confidence and positivity should never be underestimated. 2-1 Swans.

Fack Costa. He looks like a villain in a John Wayne film. A Mexican bandit.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:11 - Sep 13 with 2250 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:02 - Sep 13 by Kennedy

Costa starts

I reckon he will do his hamstring in the first ten minutes. No way do those kind of injuries disappear in less than a week.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Sep 13 with 2198 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:03 - Sep 13 by Kennedy

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:05]

They have a lot of quality in midfield and up front, but I think we can get at that defence.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Sep 13 with 2124 viewsTom1912

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:16 - Sep 13 by somersetsimon

They have a lot of quality in midfield and up front, but I think we can get at that defence.

That defence was the best in the league last season in fairness.

I think we've got a goal in us though.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 13 with 2101 viewsStarsky

I only bet online about twice a year, so have splashed £20 on the following:

£5 bet on at 33/1 Swansea, no corners.Random, but we didn't have a corner in 2 games already.

£5 on Swansea to win 2-0. 66/1. Odds too generous to ignore.

£5 on Swansea to win and Siggy to score. 20/1. Stranger things have happened.

£5 on Chelsea to win 2-1. 8/1. To curb my optimism.

£610 winnings if Siggy scores in a 2-0 win with no corners!!!

You watch us do something other than any of the above!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:29]

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 13 with 2090 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm looking forward to seeing Gomis get some substantial game time to see how he does.

I'm not counting his time against Rotherham as that was a cake walk for him.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:28 - Sep 13 with 2070 viewsGreatBritton

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:23 - Sep 13 by Tom1912

That defence was the best in the league last season in fairness.

I think we've got a goal in us though.

Sham Pain Charlie Nicholas and Macinelley went for 3-1 and they're never wrong
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Sep 13 with 1972 viewsTom1912

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm looking forward to seeing Gomis get some substantial game time to see how he does.

I'm not counting his time against Rotherham as that was a cake walk for him.

Indeed. Little mixed so far; he looked good against United, but barely saw the ball against Burnley because we were on the back feet and lacked composure against West Brom.

Some good signs so far though, be interesting to see how he does today.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Sep 13 with 1966 viewsPhil_S

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:26 - Sep 13 by Starsky

I only bet online about twice a year, so have splashed £20 on the following:

£5 bet on at 33/1 Swansea, no corners.Random, but we didn't have a corner in 2 games already.

£5 on Swansea to win 2-0. 66/1. Odds too generous to ignore.

£5 on Swansea to win and Siggy to score. 20/1. Stranger things have happened.

£5 on Chelsea to win 2-1. 8/1. To curb my optimism.

£610 winnings if Siggy scores in a 2-0 win with no corners!!!

You watch us do something other than any of the above!
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:29]

Who did you get the no corners bet with?
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:41 - Sep 13 with 1917 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:37 - Sep 13 by Tom1912

Indeed. Little mixed so far; he looked good against United, but barely saw the ball against Burnley because we were on the back feet and lacked composure against West Brom.

Some good signs so far though, be interesting to see how he does today.

In his Premier League minutes so far he's mostly found himself running all over the pitch struggling to receive the ball. He also looks for high balls over the defenders often.

One thing is for sure that he is not the same type of player as Bony. He can stand still in the centre circle, hold up a high ball and build an attack. So far Gomis has struggled to even receive the ball.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Sep 13 with 1909 viewsStarsky

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Sep 13 by Phil_S

Who did you get the no corners bet with?

Skybet

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024