Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34584 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:46 - Sep 13 with 2727 viewsjackharris

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 02:03 - Sep 13 by Tom1912

Always loved that picture of Dyer, one of our best games since coming up.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Sep 13 with 2559 viewsmonmouth

Did the ignorant cock ignore our gazza then?? I hope we stuff his head up his arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Sep 13 with 2546 viewsJohnw102

Just seen that the ref is that count Friend!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Sep 13 with 2369 viewsTheFranchise

any good streams?
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:10 - Sep 13 with 2352 viewssnork44

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 14:59 - Sep 13 by Johnw102

Just seen that the ref is that count Friend!

Better him than that imbecile Mason!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Sep 13 with 2305 viewscrackerjack

YYYYEESSS!SS!!!!

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Sep 13 with 2279 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Ki awesome !
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Sep 13 with 2257 viewsPhil_S

John terry, best central defender in the world DYSS told us earlier...
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 2234 viewsDanielswan

Weeee .....way to go Terry!!

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 2215 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Excellent goal. You don't see many teams cut open Chelsea like that.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 2216 viewssnork44

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:12 - Sep 13 by KulusBeatFactory

Ki awesome !

As much as cvnt Terry is ! That was beautiful!

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:13 - Sep 13 with 2213 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Sep 13 by TheFranchise

any good streams?

Bump.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Sep 13 with 2168 viewsMrSwerve

Singing 'we are top of the league' at Stamford Bridge against the league favourites...how surreal!

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:14 - Sep 13 with 2161 viewsPhil_S

The Game is live on Bein Sports so there should be

Have perfect HD picture here on my XBMC box...
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 2146 viewsPhil_S

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 2141 viewslonglostjack

Get in there !!!!!!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 2140 viewskarnataka

What a brilliant bastard of a ball in from Tayls, impossible to defend, if Terry had missed it, Azpiliwhatsit would have put it in and if he'd missed it, Gomis would have scored. Excellent start!
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:15 - Sep 13 with 2140 viewsKulusBeatFactory

Gomis.........minime++
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Sep 13 with 2102 viewsorion3016

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

Be over there now after

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Sep 13 with 2000 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

As one of the leading members of the 'Taylor is better than Davies' brigade, I'm feeling rather smug currently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:20 - Sep 13 with 1978 viewslifelong

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:16 - Sep 13 by orion3016

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke

Bloody hell, we could be 3 up here.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Sep 13 with 1927 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:19 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

As one of the leading members of the 'Taylor is better than Davies' brigade, I'm feeling rather smug currently.

Agreed.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Sep 13 with 1913 viewskarnataka

Has Costa gone off? He's disappeared
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Sep 13 with 1764 viewsDarran

I think Costa will be charged for that.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:29 - Sep 13 with 1759 viewskarnataka

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 15:22 - Sep 13 by karnataka

Has Costa gone off? He's disappeared

Oh, there he is, punching Siggy!!!! Koooont!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024