Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread 23:42 - Sep 12 with 34693 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 14:43]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Sep 13 with 2115 viewsKennedy

Gomis should have burried that

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Sep 13 with 2104 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:19 - Sep 13 by Catullus

As much as I hate to agree with DYSS, Shelvey is lost. But who do we have to go in there?

Dyer is out of the game, I'd put Montero and Bony on now.

Exactly. Yet people were giving me horrendous abuse two nights ago for saying that we had too little depth in midfield.

10/10 transfer window? That's what some called it. It's going to cost us a hell of a lot of points in games like this against inferior opposition.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Sep 13 with 2115 viewswaynekerr55

What a chance for bafe there.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Sep 13 with 2106 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:17 - Sep 13 by oldgrey

Time for players like ki to live up to the hype and take control of the game

You serious mate? Take control of the game; against Chelsea; at SB? You may want to just think that one over again?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Sep 13 with 2035 viewsBLAZE

Hmm, if only he saw red eh...

Ah well
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Sep 13 with 1964 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Sep 13 by BLAZE

Ah well

Exactly James.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:26 - Sep 13 with 1934 viewsTom1912

To be fair on the Costa red, the linesman would have had a difficult view of it given that it was right infront of him.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 with 1909 viewsMrSwerve

If it cheers anyone up, Cardiff were 2-0 up against Norwich, but it's now 2-2.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 with 1904 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Exactly. Yet people were giving me horrendous abuse two nights ago for saying that we had too little depth in midfield.

10/10 transfer window? That's what some called it. It's going to cost us a hell of a lot of points in games like this against inferior opposition.

You'll be hiding away whenever he does anything good, though, DYSS. Try harder.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 with 1904 viewsKennedy

Doubt they will show the 'elbow' on MOTD either.

Cracking striker though

Just call me JFK

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 with 1931 viewsAnotherJohn

Ash caught flat-footed there unfortunately. But we have had our chances and could have been closer to a result.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 16:28]
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 with 1898 viewsmagicdaps10

Did not see the elbow but was it a red card offence??

Hopefully MOTD will pick up on it tonight although it wont do us any favours.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1891 viewsZut_Alors

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 by MrSwerve

If it cheers anyone up, Cardiff were 2-0 up against Norwich, but it's now 2-2.

Thanks Mr Swerve, that always helps :)
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1877 viewsAngelRangelQS

Second best since the opening quarter but if anyone is seriously suggesting that one central midfielder would have made a difference to this game then they're simply out to score cheap points
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1869 viewsJackoBoostardo

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:23 - Sep 13 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

f*ck off will you!!!

Negative sh1t after negative sh1t, yet nothing constructive!

Do one!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Sep 13 with 1855 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

Oh well, back to reality then.

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Sep 13 with 1831 viewsZut_Alors

Let's get Tom C on, see what he can do. Shelvey is knackered.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1778 viewsLeonisGod

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:28 - Sep 13 by AtleticoAbertawe

Oh well, back to reality then.

Yep, some people are having a hard time realising we're not as good as Chelsea, the early season favourites for the title.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1772 viewswaynekerr55

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:25 - Sep 13 by BLAZE

Ah well

If only routs had made it 2.

They are going to take some stopping.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

(No subject) (n/t) on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1757 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:27 - Sep 13 by Zut_Alors

You'll be hiding away whenever he does anything good, though, DYSS. Try harder.

'Hiding away whenever he does anything good'

That's my point. He doesn't do anything good. He'll play 1 or 2 long passes a game and that's it. He simply makes up the numbers in midfield and is a liability.

I am bemused as to why so many of our fans think he is some sort of wonderkid.

Watch him walking back for their 2nd. I felt disgusted. He took about 2 minutes to walk back from their box to ours despite them being in our box threatening to and eventually scoring. He should be fined.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2014 16:32]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:30 - Sep 13 with 1747 viewsmagicdaps10

Two words

Defensive Midfielder!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1736 viewsperchrockjack

COSTA is the difference .He s lethal and will get 30 goals this year.

Time for us to remain sane. Time not to overreact.

Chelsea are going to walk the PREM this year.

Perspective innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1728 viewsCatullus

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:24 - Sep 13 by monmouth

You serious mate? Take control of the game; against Chelsea; at SB? You may want to just think that one over again?

People forget that.

Yes Shelvey looks lost, Dyer isn't in it at all, Fernandez was ball watching for Costa's 3rd and bafe should have equalised.

But Chelsea are superb, given us the runaround. Hazard has been immense and Costa has scared the sh!te out of us.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:31 - Sep 13 with 1719 viewskarnataka

The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Sep 13 by Zut_Alors

Let's get Tom C on, see what he can do. Shelvey is knackered.

Why not, let's see what he can really do at this level, the game looks to be lost anyway.
The Official Chelsea v Swansea City Matchday Thread on 16:33 - Sep 13 with 1661 viewsfreewheeling

This is probably my first negative post I have made on PS, but posters like you make me sick. You try to say your positive posts counter balance your “negative sh it” You can’t even be happy for the Swans when we are 1 up at the Bridge against mega rich Chelsea. Do PS a favour and stay on the other Swansea site like you said you would. Just fek off and do one. You turn my stomach. Call yourself a Swansea Fan. You’re having a laugh.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024