Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp 22:13 - Oct 20 with 1849 viewsnhd23

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look
Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp on 22:22 - Oct 20 with 1796 viewsAntti_Heinola

Well, he doesn't say much wrong there, and he certainly isn't three stone overweight.
One man's word against another.

Bare bones.

Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp on 22:25 - Oct 20 with 1773 viewsdavman

Fair enough, Adel. From that you are clearly not 3 stone overweight, which means Harry is a liar. I believe you about the training, but that's not news he's never done training. The intensity of the training is also obviously an issue; we look far too relaxed on the pitch.

A travesty Harry can' t manage him.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp on 22:29 - Oct 20 with 1739 viewsdaveB

Real insight into the club, they've both had a rant hopefully Ferdinand can sit them both together tell them to make up and get on with it. Both f them have a point, Adel needs improve his attitude to training and Redknapp needs to buck his ideas up as well.

I'd start him next Monday, he has something to prove now and might actually be motivated
Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp on 22:31 - Oct 20 with 1720 viewsLblock

Adels Interview Regarding Redknapp on 22:29 - Oct 20 by daveB

Real insight into the club, they've both had a rant hopefully Ferdinand can sit them both together tell them to make up and get on with it. Both f them have a point, Adel needs improve his attitude to training and Redknapp needs to buck his ideas up as well.

I'd start him next Monday, he has something to prove now and might actually be motivated

Jamie, do you seriously think that will happen?

No chance
Two misguided dickhead egos

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024