Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Halifax vs Bratford 18:03 - Nov 2 with 2250 viewsBrighouseDale

Was gonna go to The Shay next week to support my home town club (born in Halifax, live in Brighouse).

But £17 to watch a non league club? Is this normal or have I just been spoilt by £15 entry these last few years while the ticket prices have been frozen?

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Halifax vs Bratford on 18:15 - Nov 2 with 2203 viewstazzydjr

Stockport County & Chorley were £10 in The FA Cup 3rd Qualifying & 4th Qualifying
Ashton United were £15 in The FA Cup 2nd Qualifying
[Post edited 2 Nov 2014 18:16]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Halifax vs Bratford on 18:31 - Nov 2 with 2162 viewsD_Dale

£17 seems to be what is charged for adults to watch the likes of Dartford and Dover, so the club probably sees no reason to offer a reduction for the Bantams' match. There must be hopes of a 10,000+ crowd. Surprisingly, Wikipedia has the capacity of the Shay at over 14,000, almost 4,000 more than Spotland.
Halifax vs Bratford on 18:50 - Nov 2 with 2112 viewsBrighouseDale

Crikey, I was expecting it to be about £12. It's on telly though so that's always an option if Mrs Brighouse doesn't expect me to take her shopping.

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:00 - Nov 2 with 2074 viewsD_Dale

Halifax vs Bratford on 18:50 - Nov 2 by BrighouseDale

Crikey, I was expecting it to be about £12. It's on telly though so that's always an option if Mrs Brighouse doesn't expect me to take her shopping.

I didn't know it was on the box, so the Bratfordians mightn't make the 10-mile journey in their legendary numbers.
Halifax vs Bratford on 19:13 - Nov 2 with 2040 viewsArthurDaley

What ever the attendance Bratford supporters wont believe it.

A large VAT Dave

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:15 - Nov 2 with 2025 viewsBrighouseDale

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:00 - Nov 2 by D_Dale

I didn't know it was on the box, so the Bratfordians mightn't make the 10-mile journey in their legendary numbers.

I'm anticipating a bumper crowd. Bradford have had a poor few weeks and will be relishing the thought of lording it over a local club when they undoubtedly win. Never have I known a group of supporters who believe as much as Bradford that they have some sort of god-given right to success.

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:24 - Nov 2 with 1997 viewsstomper

"Never have I known a group of supporters who believe as much as Bradford that they have some sort of god-given right to success."

Newcastle? Bury?
Halifax vs Bratford on 19:30 - Nov 2 with 1973 viewsBrighouseDale

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:24 - Nov 2 by stomper

"Never have I known a group of supporters who believe as much as Bradford that they have some sort of god-given right to success."

Newcastle? Bury?

I don't know any Newcastle or Bury supporters, let alone a group of them!

Login to get fewer ads

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:33 - Nov 2 with 1967 viewsDaley_Lama

If you do go, could you please ask any Bantam you come across whether they still think Rory McArdle, Jason Kennedy, Stephen Darby and Ste Parkin all left Rochdale "because you are s**t"

Poll: DF in or out

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:40 - Nov 2 with 1932 viewsBrighouseDale

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:33 - Nov 2 by Daley_Lama

If you do go, could you please ask any Bantam you come across whether they still think Rory McArdle, Jason Kennedy, Stephen Darby and Ste Parkin all left Rochdale "because you are s**t"

Don't forget Gary Jones. Anyway who cares when they get such massive crowds. They belong in The Premiership don't ya know.

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:44 - Nov 2 with 1904 viewsDomDale

I was looking at Warrington v Exeter for Friday. £15!!

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:48 - Nov 2 with 1891 viewsisitme

£12 for an adult at Northampton.
Halifax vs Bratford on 20:19 - Nov 2 with 1838 viewsColDale

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:13 - Nov 2 by ArthurDaley

What ever the attendance Bratford supporters wont believe it.

there's Preston fans on their forum reckoning they had 4000 there on Saturday
Halifax vs Bratford on 20:20 - Nov 2 with 1826 views442Dale

Halifax vs Bratford on 20:19 - Nov 2 by ColDale

there's Preston fans on their forum reckoning they had 4000 there on Saturday

I'll copy and paste the "a row might look full when you're all stood up but...." argument.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Halifax vs Bratford on 20:29 - Nov 2 with 1797 viewsfermin

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:00 - Nov 2 by D_Dale

Apparently a poster on the Bradford forum earlier this week said that as the Shay only held 14000 it would make sense for Halifax to give them three stands to cope with their fanbase. They never change.
Halifax vs Bratford on 20:31 - Nov 2 with 1788 viewsdalebolt

Halifax vs Bratford on 20:20 - Nov 2 by 442Dale

I'll copy and paste the "a row might look full when you're all stood up but...." argument.

You may need it again at the end of the month! According to an Oldham supporting work colleague we've offered them another section of the ground as they've already sold all their ticket allocation ! u
Halifax vs Bratford on 20:36 - Nov 2 with 1770 viewsBrighouseDale

Halifax vs Bratford on 20:29 - Nov 2 by fermin

Apparently a poster on the Bradford forum earlier this week said that as the Shay only held 14000 it would make sense for Halifax to give them three stands to cope with their fanbase. They never change.

Diluted.

Halifax vs Bratford on 21:31 - Nov 2 with 1688 viewsTVOS1907

Halifax vs Bratford on 20:29 - Nov 2 by fermin

Given the game is live on BT Sport and on Sunday lunchtime, I'm going to predict a crowd in the region of 6000.

Or, using the Bradford Number Base, 120,001.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Halifax vs Bratford on 15:14 - Nov 4 with 1368 viewsDaley_Lama

Bradford still use binary, so the attendance will be in the region of 1011101110000

Poll: DF in or out

Halifax vs Bratford on 10:59 - Nov 6 with 1210 viewsParkinsGimp

Halifax vs Bratford on 19:24 - Nov 2 by stomper

Newcastle? Bury?

LIVERPOOL
Halifax vs Bratford on 20:57 - Nov 6 with 1053 viewsStranglers

£17 is the price for all HFax games this season
Bratfert been allocated 4500
Ground capacity is 10561

RIP-Wurzel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024